Iran's Transport and Urban Development Minister Ali Nikzad visiting Turkey, from Turkey, '120 thousand tons of rail removal issue, we conclude that the Minister Yıldırım said
Transport and Urban Development Minister Ali Nikzad Islamic Republic of Iran, Iran, Turkey from 120 thousand tons of rail removal issue, Transportation Minister Binali Yıldırım said they conclude. Iranian Transport and Urbanization Minister Ali Nikzad and the delegation accompanying him traveled to the High Speed Train (YHT) to conduct investigations. TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman YHT Polatlı'a Nikter and went back, said in the statement, the land transportation they have taken important decisions, will try to solve the problems experienced in this matter, he said.
FAST TRAIN TO TEHRAN
Nikzad emphasized that the railways have a different importance in the transportation sector and said that there are 11 thousand kilometers of existing rail network in Iran. Nikzad, Iran, Turkey from 11 thousand tons of rail removal issue, Minister Yıldırım said they conclude. Expressing that they plan to build a high-speed train line in Iran, Nikzad said that the line was planned to pass through Tehran-Mashhad.
Syria could not join us
Due to the crisis in the relations between Turkey and Syria, Iran, irrespective of any claims of economic relations it is not too hot in the middle with further increase in the numbers every day. While the trade figures between the two countries are 2011 billion dollars in 16, 2012 has reached a figure of over $ 1 billion in August. 17 billion 12 million dollars were imported to Iran last year, while 461 billion dollars were exported.
Source : yenisafak.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Ankara subway rails 05/12/2012 1 billion 650 million pounds budget for the work of the Ankara metro is sufficient, while the Ministry of 3 billion 40 million pounds allocations stating that the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications General Director of Infrastructure Investments Metin Tahan, milyar We started to lay the first rails in the Çayyolu direction. Kızılay-Çayyolu and Batıkent-Sincan lines will be opened at the latest this time next year Çay. The capital of the long-standing opposition, 'in Ankara for years, Ankaray and a meter rail outside the metro was not laid' criticized the good news came from the subway. Metin Tahan, General Director of Infrastructure Investments, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications said, ü We started to install the first rails in Çayyolu direction. Kızılay-Çayyolu and Batıkent-Sincan lines K
- Foreign capital lined up to operate railways 15/08/2013 the entry of foreign capital to operate the railways as: foreign capital, want to grab share from the privatization of the railway began operation in Turkey. Following the arrangement to open the railways to the private sector, the economy giants opened offices in Istanbul and Ankara. Many companies, including Japanese, German and South Korean companies, began to meet with TCDD officials. Foreign capital ranked in order to operate the railways established with limited facilities of the Republic. State railways as it passes through privatization bill to Parliament stared foreign capital to Turkey. Many economic giants opened offices in Istanbul and Ankara. The arrangement, which opened the door to the privatization of the railways, was adopted in April. Here…
- Marmaray entered the track 05/11/2013 Marmaray stepped on the track: ale Meshad sabotages have ended. The CDD took measures, the faults were cut like a bait. After the expeditions would be free of the 29, the citizens had shown intense interest in Marmaray. While there were no similar incidents in the subway lines that started to operate in Istanbul earlier, the same event in Marmaray brought the repetition of the same incident to the Ä Ä Ä sabotage. Following a similar initiative, some people in the group passing the Marmaray, the world â € ŸEvery place Taksim, every place resisted the writings of this direction. TCDD, our newspaper indenMarmaray after the Trip Sabotage plenary D
- World giants are rushing to privatize railway in Turkey 03/05/2014 World giants are rushing to privatize railways in Turkey: Railways passenger and freight transport in the private sector after making arrangements to open the eyes of other giants of the world to Turkey. The freight from 2014 and the 2018, which will be opened to the private sector in the field of passenger transport, has already begun to compete for the French, German, Japanese and South Korean giant companies. According to the Sumerian Demircilerardı the news from the newspaper, the railway was opened in cooperation with Turkey on the start of the year 1908 Haydarpasa Garı'yl Germany, it was one of the leading countries for high-speed train operations. Deutsche Bahn: We do not miss this opportunity scrutinizes Turkey in German ...
- İZBAN Wrong Raya Entry, Passengers Stuck (Video) 12/01/2015 İZBAN Wrong Raya Entry, Passengers Crossed: In İzmir, passengers were stuck in 1 and a half hours for İZBAN (İzmir Suburban System), which entered the wrong rail and did not open its doors. Some of the passengers fainted. Allegedly, Aliağa-Cumaovası regulating the voyage between İZBAN, hours 17.00 queues, Alsancak Stop and came to Kemer Durağı. The train waiting for half an hour before it opened its doors continued in the opposite direction. At the stop stop at the crescent stop, the train entered the track, whether it should change the rail or not. The train standing here did wait about an hour and a half. Some of the passengers fainted on the train that did not open the doors, and the children cried. Airless…
- EGO Staff Line Up for Blood Donation 26/02/2018 EGO staff donated blood as part of the en Blood Donation Campaign ışı organized in cooperation with the General Directorate of EGO and the Turkish Red Crescent. For the blood donation carried out regularly by EGO every year, EGO's Macunköy 2. Mobile blood vehicle was established to the Regional Directorate. Hundreds of EGO employees donated blood to Kızılay from the queue of the queue to give blood to the technical staff, the manager to the security guard. EGO GENERAL MANAGER BLOOD the campaign, General Manager of EGO Balamir Gundogdu and the heads of the circle also gave support. EGO General Manager Balamir Gündoğdu stated that EGO regularly participated in the blood donation campaign together with its employees and stated that ir We as an institution every year E
- Tender Announcement: Extraction of simple scissors with concrete sleepers suitable for E1 rail and welding of aluminotermite seals and repair with bending machine 20/05/2013 TCDD Operation 7. Regional Directorate E1 rail, simple scissors with concrete traverse to be made to weld the seals of aluminotermit welding and repair with bending machine Subject to the subject of the TENDER AND THE SUBMISSION OF SUBMISSIONS Article 1- Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 7. Regional Director AFYONKARAHİSAR b) Address: Aliçetinkaya Mah. GAR / AFYONKARAHİSAR c) Phone number: 0 272 2137621 d) Fax number: 301 0 272 e) e-mail address: www.tcdd.gov.tr (firstname.lastname@example.org) f) Name / surname of the relevant personnel : Yildiray BASOL - 2141943. Regional Road Manager 7. Bidders, ...
- Rail Systems Symposium with Your Ideas (Video) 14/04/2014 Rail Systems Symposium on the track: Ray Put Your Ideas on the Track Ray with the slogan of the Rail Systems Platform and Yildiz Technical University Rail Systems Club 1. Rail Systems Symposium will host. You are also invited to participate in the symposium to recognize the future sector of Rail Systems, to learn which departments / engineering concerns and more. 1 announced with the slogan X Put Your Ideas on the Track “. Rail Systems Symposium 21 April 2014 will be held at YTU Davutpasa Congress Center on Monday. Session Headers 1. Session: Domestic Production and Machinery Technologies in Rail Systems 2. Session: Construction and Certification in Rail Systems 3.Logic: Oturum
- Procurement Notice: Cross scissors kit will be purchased with 60, 1, 300: 1, ED manganese core concrete scissors 12/06/2015 TCDD Plant 1 District Directorate Haydarpaşa 60 E1 rail suitable R300, 1: 9, ED manganese core concrete crossmember with simple scissors and cross scissors kit will be purchased. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Company 1 District Directorate Haydarpasa b) Address: TCDD Company 1.1 District Directorate Bureau Office Building 1.Kat Haydarpaşa / İSTANBUL c) Phone number: (1) 3 0216 337 d) Fax number: (82) 14 0216 337 e) e-mail address: - f) Name and surname of the relevant personnel: Suat AKCAN Commission Chief 82. Tenderers, the tender İst
- Tender Announcement: Cebina and Cebire bolt with W14 Connection materials will be taken (49 E1 and 60E1 Raya) 04/05/2016 TCDD 5 District Directorate Cebire and Cebire bolt and W14 Connection materials will be taken Subject to the TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Information on business administration 1.1. The owner of the business administration; a) Name: TCDD 5 District Directorate Malatya b) Address: Station Street Malatya c) Phone number: 0 422 2124800 / 4118 d) Fax number: 0 422 2124816 e) e-mail address: www.tcdd.gov.tr f) Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel concerned: 1.2. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. Article 2- Information on the subject of the tender Madde
- Tashkent, Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan signed a tripartite agreement on the construction of railway, oil-gas, water and electricity lines. 26/03/2012 The Conference on Regional Economic Cooperation on Afghanistan (RECCA-V) 5, which started today in Dushanbe, the capital of Tajikistan. After the tripartite talks between Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Afghan President Hamid Karzai and President of Tajikistan Imamali Rahman, the memorandum of cooperation, which envisages the construction of railway, oil-gas, drinking water and electricity lines, was signed. The Commission meets after the 2 month Within the framework of the memorandum signed, a joint commission will be established between the three countries regarding the realization of these projects and the first meeting of this commission will be held in Tehran after the 2 month. The Commission will determine the financing of the projects.
- Turkmenistan decided to terminate the contract for the construction of the railway signed with Iran Company. 09/09/2012 Turkmenistan decided to terminate the contract for the construction of the railway which was signed in 2010 with the Pars Energy company in Iran. The Iranian company, for some economic reasons, could not finish the project that it was based in Turkmenistan. This was discussed in the Council of Ministers, chaired by President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov. Foreign Minister and Deputy President Rashid Meredov said that after the talks with the Iranian side, they agreed on bilateral termination of the contract. President Berdimuhamedov, Iran, the company agreed with the termination of the contract, said they will build this project with their own means. The leader of the Turkmen-Turkmenistan-Iranian railway line said that the project was given to Iran by the Turkmen leader.
- Iran's Minister of Transport Ali Nikzad traveled with YHT 08/10/2012 Iranian Transport and Urbanization Minister Ali Nikzad and the delegation accompanying him traveled to the High Speed Train (YHT) to conduct investigations. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman along with Polatli YHT go Nikzad returning, he said in a statement on the train, at the invitation of Iranian President 1 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Deputy stated that they came to Turkey Muhammad Reza Rahimi. Nikzad stating that they decided to visit the Minister Yildirim earlier about transportation, land prior to the visit, air, assistants of about railways and sea transport sent to Turkey, told yesterday held talks with the evening also about Turkish bureaucrats. Nikzad, ...
- 800 will cost $ 1 million to connect with Iran 16/10/2012 Iran and Turkmenistan will deliver turkey 'Anhydrous Kars-Nakhchivan-Dilucu and' railway project will cost about 800 million dollars. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said, çalış Project work, cost studies will be made. The process will work after that. Süreç Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Communications and Maritime, announced the cost of the Kars-Susuz-Dilucu and Nakhchivan railway project, which was decided during the visit of Azerbaijan last month. Minister Yıldırım said, bundan The process will be processed afterwards. We're on our way. Approximately 800 can cost a million dollars, Yaklaşık he said. Speaking at the congress of Turkish World Association of Engineers and Architects Binali Yildirim, Turkey gave information about transportation projects. NEW RAILWAY PROJECT Silk Road YENİ
- Iran agreement should be supported by rail 06/01/2015 should be supported by Iran agreement rail: International Transport and Logistics Service Providers Association Chairman Turgut Erkeskin, with Turkey if it is supported by the Preferential Trade Agreement railway investments signed between Iran, it will facilitate the achievement of determined business goals and would accelerate. Turgut Erkeskin, hayat This agreement signed between the two countries is very important for our business life. However obvious the problems we face with Iran on the road, signed economic cooperation agreements as well as the resolution of this issue to achieve the success in practice as container block train operation between Turkey and Iran should be implemented, "he said. 01 is in effect as of January 2015 X
- new railway line agreement between Turkey and Iran 15/01/2015 new railway line agreement between Turkey and Iran: Turkey and agreement was reached on the establishment of a new railway line between Iran and Development Minister Cevdet Yilmaz, Iranian Communication Technologies and Communications Minister Mahmoud preacher and met with his delegation. The negotiations reached on the issue of the TIR problem, the use of national currencies and the opening of the new railway line. Iran and Turkey's relations based on very old roots stated that Yilmaz said that the good relations they have tried to reflect the economic field. Yilmaz stated that the economic potential of the two countries is very high and reached the target of olduğun
- Iraq and Iran negotiate railway line 14/04/2015 Iraq and Iran signed a railway line agreement: a new railway line between Iraq and Iran was reached. An agreement was reached on the establishment of a new railway line between Iraq and Iran. In a joint press conference with Iranian Minister of Transport and Urbanization, Abbas Ahundi, Iraqi Minister of Transport, Copper-Zubaydi, stated that they agreed with Iran for the construction of a railway line connecting the two countries with the length of the 32,5 kilometer between the Iraqi Basra and the Shellamian border with the Iranian border. In addition to facilitating transportation with Iran, the cost of the project that will connect Iraq to many countries will be met by the country ulaşım
- Alstom and French Railways Sign Agreement with Iranian Railways 01/02/2016 Alstom and French Railways Sign Agreement with Iranian Railways: A new agreement was signed recently between the French firm Alstom and Iran Industrial Development and Renewal Organization (IRDO). 27 According to the agreement signed in January in Paris, France, Alstom and IRDO will work together on how and how companies can enter the Iranian rail market. The agreement signed in Paris was signed by Iranian Minister of Industry Dr Reza Norouzzadeh and Alstom President and CEO Henri Poupart-Lafarge. Alstom said in a statement that the agreement is a useful step for the development and modernization of Iranian Railways. Another deal is Iran bir
- Azerbaijan and Iran unite with railway 23/02/2016 Azerbaijan and Iran unite with the railway: Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said at a joint press conference with Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev that the railways of the two countries would be unified by the end of 2016. Rouhani: ”When it comes to the North-South transportation corridor, the unification of the railways of Azerbaijan (Iran) - Astara (Azerbaijan) at the end of the year will be an important event, Ruh he said. The u North-South, transport corridor that will unite Northern Europe and Southeast Asian countries will make Iran, Azerbaijan and Russia a whole of railway networks. In the UM North-South yük transport corridor, the first phase is planned to transport 6 million tons of cargo per year.
- Iran signs Iranian railroad agreement 06/10/2016 Siemens signed an Iranian railroad agreement: Siemens signed an agreement with Iran on the development of a network of railways. Siemens, one of Germany's leading technology companies, has signed an agreement on the development of a network of railways with Iran. "Siemens has signed a contract to continue the modernization of the Iranian rail network. The agreement includes supplying 50 diesel-electric locomotives to the Islamic Republic of Iran (RAI)." The statement said. The amount of the agreement is not specified in the statement, the said locomotives will be produced in Iran were recorded. The agreement was signed during the official talks of Sigmar Gabriel, the Deputy Prime Minister of Germany, Economy and Energy. Minister Gabriel started yesterday and '
- Iran RAI delegation and TCDD delegation gathered in Malatya 28/09/2017 The delegations of the two countries met again in Malatya on 31-2017 September 18 in accordance with the decision taken at the meeting held in Ankara on 19 May 2017 between the RAI Delegation of Iran and TCDD. On behalf of TCDD, the Director of 5, Üzeyir Ülker, was appointed as the Head of the Regional Directorate ŞİFFUR Erselani. in Malatya Coordinator Manager Muzaffer Koç. At the meeting, the objective of increasing the railway transportation of the two countries to 1-1,5 million tons levels was discussed.
- 50 discount on export from Iran by rail 27/10/2017 Iran has announced that it will make a freight reduction up to 50 to companies exporting by rail. Iranian State Railways announced that it will apply freight reduction up to 50 to companies exporting by rail. Hossein Ashouri, a senior official of the Iranian State Railways, said that the purpose of the discount decision was to encourage exporters to use the railways in the export of goods. Ashouri explaining that increased 12 percent last year, the share of railways in exports from Iran, the first half of the current fiscal year (starting on March 21 in Iran), 150 percent of exports it has made to Pakistan and Turkey with Iran's railways and so ...
- ANKARA Chamber of Industry (ASO) member industrialists will meet with British Railway Industry Trade Delegation 04/03/2012 Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) members industrialists, will visit to Turkey will meet with British businessmen. British Railways came to Turkey for talks on a series of talks Sector Trade Mission, tomorrow will meet with members of the ASO industrialists. British Ambassador David Reddaway and TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman will attend the meeting at 10.30. ASO Chairman Nurettin Özdebir will make the opening speech. Source: HÜRRİYET
- Erzurum is preparing to become a Middle East Trade Center with its logistics center 30/03/2012 Erzurum to 2017 up to the high-speed train is planned. The logistics center to be established within the scope of the project will open the way for Erzurum to become a trade center of the Middle East. In Ankara, a meeting was organized with the leadership of Health Minister Recep Akdağ about the planned investments in Erzurum. During the meeting, the State Railways (DDY) officials made a presentation about the Palandöken Logistics Center as well as the planned investments in the city. DDY Erzurum Garage Manager Ahmet Basar, Erzurum and Kars in the direction of the planned high-speed train feasibility report is completed, construction work will begin in the summer of 2012 announced. Adnan Yılmaz, Cengiz Yavilioğlu, Fazilet Dağcı, the deputies of Erzurum, who held the presidency of Akdağ and evaluated the problems of Erzurum.
- Kayseri Chamber of Commerce in October parliamentary meeting was given the good news about the high-speed train 01/11/2012 Kayseri Chamber of Commerce Meeting was held in October. Governor Şerif Yılmaz, who attended the meeting, gave good news about the airport and high speed train line. Yilmaz, Kayseri Science High School by TOBB said. Kayseri Chamber of Commerce Assembly Hall, Kayseri Governor Şerif Yılmaz also attended the meeting. The opening speech of the meeting was made by Bekir Adıyaman, the Speaker of the Kayseri Chamber of Commerce. Providing information about the Governor of Kayseri Kayseri Chamber of Commerce, Adiyaman, the decisions were made to vote. KAYSERİ-YERKÖY FAST TRAIN LINE OPEN TO TENDER Şerif Yılmaz, who came to the stand after Mehmetbeyoğlu, gave the good news that the tender for the Kayseri-Yerköy high-speed train line will open soon. Yılmaz, “These Yılmaz