WALKING STAFF AND ELEVATOR PROJECTS
Ego General Directorate Rail Systems Department
Construction of the Escalator and Elevator Projects in Ankara Metro and Ankaray Stations Service procurement services will be tendered by bargaining procedure according to the clause f of 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 21. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below:
Tender Registration Number: 2012 / 150324
1 of Administration
a) Address: Police District Hipodrom Street A Block No: 5 06330 Yenimahalle YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA
b) Telephone and fax number: 3125071087 - 3125071330
c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ç) The internet address of the tender document can be seen at: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/
2-Service of the subject of the tender
a) Quality, type and quantity:
Detailed information on the nature, type and quantity of the tender can be found in the administrative specifications contained in the tender document in EKAP (Electronic Public Procurement Platform).
b) Location: Ankara Metro and Ankaray Operations Stations ANKARA
c) Duration: 10 ((on calendar day)) from the date of commencement
a) Location: EGO General Directorate Rail Systems Department Emniyet Mahallesi Hipodrom Caddesi No: 5 A Blok. Yenimahalle / ANKARA
b) Date and time: 05.11.2012 - 15: 00
4. Conditions to be taken in the tender and the required documents and criteria to be applied in the assessment of competence:
4.1. Terms and conditions for participating in the tender:
4.1.1. The Chamber of Commerce and / or the Chamber of Industry or the Chamber of Profession, as required by the legislation;
18.104.22.168. In the case of a real person, a document indicating that it has been registered in the Chamber of Trade and / or Industry from its registered Chamber of Commerce or the relevant chamber of commerce, within the year of the first announcement or tender date,
22.214.171.124. In the event that he is a legal person, he / she shall be registered to the Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry from the Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry where it is registered.
4.1.2. Signature Declaration or Signature Circular showing that it is authorized to bid;
126.96.36.199. In case of a real person, then notarized signature Declaration,
188.8.131.52. In the event that he is a legal person, he shows the last status indicating the persons, members or founders of the legal entity and the officials in charge of the legal entity in accordance with his interest. If the Trade Registry Gazette does not have all of this information in a Trade Registry Gazette, the relevant Trade Registry Gazettes showing them all, or showing them notarized signature circular of legal personality with documents,
4.1.3. Letter of bid determined in the Administrative Specification.
4.1.4. Temporary collateral defined in the Administrative Specification.
4.1.5 All or part of the work subject to the tender cannot be made to subcontractors.
4.2. Documents related to economic and financial adequacy and the criteria that these documents should bear:
By the administration for the economic and financial qualification criteria not specified.
4.3. Documents related to vocational and technical competence and the criteria that these documents must bear:
Criteria specified by the Administration concerning professional and technical competence.
5. The most economically advantageous offer will be determined on a price basis.
6. Only domestic tenderers can participate in the tender.
7. Viewing and purchasing the tender document:
7.1. The tender document can be seen at the address of the administration and can be purchased from 50 A Blok Floor: 5 Yenimahalle / ANKARA at 2 A Block XNUMX TRY (Turkish Lira) EGO General Directorate Rail Systems Department Finance and Purchasing Department Directorate.
7.2. The tenderers are obliged to purchase the tender document or download it via e-signature via EKAP.
8. Bids can be submitted to E-DAG General Directorate Archive and General Document Security District Hipodrom Caddesi No: 5 A Blok Yenimahalle / ANKARA address as well as by registered mail with the registered address.
9. Bidders shall submit their bids on unit prices. As a result of the tender, the bidder shall sign a unit price contract based on the total price calculated by multiplying the quantity of each item and the unit prices proposed for these items.
In this tender, shall be submitted for the whole work.
10. Tenderers shall submit a bid bond in the amount determined by them not to be less than% 3 of the offered price.
11. The validity period of the bids shall be at least 90 calendar days from the date of tender.
12. The tender cannot be submitted as a consortium.