The Mieders in Austria have a very functional rail track on the Alps. It can reach terrible speeds as it descends down steep slopes. If you get on one day and you haven't read the next section of the article HERE, your right foot will probably be able to call the brake pedal at high speeds. Let me tell you nothing. Because this system has no brake. When he gets to the end of the road, he ends the journey by standing.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Tender Announcement: IRR Reception Work with Hand Brake with Hand Brake 15/03/2013 TURKISH WAGON INDUSTRY Inc. IRR Reception Work Without Chassis Head Part Hand Brake shall be contracted with ON TENDER PROCEDURE. File Number: 20130300 Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 33088 1- a) Address of the Administration: MİLLİ EGEMENLİK CAD. NO: 123 MİTHATPAŞA / ADAPAZARI b) Telephone and fax number: 264 2751660 - 264 2751679 c) e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. 2 ELDelivery a) Quality, type and amount of the goods: PURCHASE TeslimOUR TENDER - 8 PEN - TOTAL: 28 QTY b) Place of delivery: TÜVASAŞ / ADAPAZARI c) Delivery date: h
- Manaus monorail contract signed 02/03/2012 Amazonas Infrastructure Secretariat 20 has signed a contract with Scomi Engineering-CR Almedia-Mendes Junior and Serveng joint venture to build 20 km straddle monorail in Manaus city in January. The total value of the contract is estimated to be 1.45 billion dollars. Scomi Engineering announced its share of 339 UM 9 million dollars. This project includes 10 six car Sutra Trensets and warehouse equipment supply as well as track switches, a maintenance tool, system integration and project management. According to the data described in August 2011, this line will serve with nine stations and between Largo da Matriz and Jorge Teixeira N
- Two New Monorail Lines in Moscow 16/06/2012 In Moscow will build two new monorail lines, the first branch length of the 2,5 kilometer according to the Rossiyskaya Newspaper will be taken between the metro Teply Stan and the shopping complex "Slavic world" in the 41 kilometer of Moscow Ring Road. According to the general manager of Moscow monorail, the cost per kilometer monorail 190 million.Monoray length 4.7 the first line in kilometers long appeared in Moscow in 2004. Three years later, the head of the Moscow Metro Dimitri Gayev said the capital would not improve the monorail system. He also stated that the monorail never compensated. Source: www.gazogen.com
- Alstom Wuppertal to Renew Monorail Signaling 18/06/2012 For the signaling regeneration in the overhead system, which can be called the symbol of the city of Wuppertal, a treaty between the company and Alstom has been signed. Under the project, an advanced signaling system called ETCS Level 17 + will be installed in the system. 2 will be completed in 2015 and the new generation of Vossloh Kiepe will be adapted from the 31 vehicle and will be adapted from the 1900. Thanks to the signaling system in the detail of the news, it is provided that the route identification and vehicle tracking will be facilitated, the current fixed block structure will be maintained and the more accurate position information will be obtained by the axle counting method.
- Turkish Transportation Sen's monorail system was not approved by the mayor Doğan Ürgüp 07/07/2012 The monorail system brought to the agenda by the Turkish transport union for many years was not seen by the mayor Doğan Ürgüp. Urgup stated that it would be more profitable to buy bus instead of light rail system which would solve the problem between Cumhuriyet University and the city and reasoned that the system would be expensive. Türk Taşıma Sen, who ignored the permanence, aesthetic structure and fuel saving of the system, must re-prove them. The remaining are bureaucracy and political support. One of the biggest problems experienced by the students of Cumhuriyet University is that the public buses are inadequate and only students from some districts have a direct expedition to the university Cumhuriyet