On behalf of Türkel Fuarcılık AŞ, who participated in InnoTrans 2012, with Moris Revah RAYHABER as we talked. Mr. Revah spent time at InnoTrans and gave us important information about the EurAsiaRail 2013 International. Interview with Mr. Moris, who kept the pulse of the market about the growing rail transportation systems, was very enjoyable.
Why Eurasiarail 2013
- Bringing together state institutions and private sector related to railways,
- The most effective way of introducing light and heavy rail systems, infrastructure, railway logistics etc. to be launched,
- Acquisition of buyers and sellers with international passenger and freight transport technology under the same roof
- Establishing new business partnerships and collaborations
- Providing the opportunity to invest in rail projects in Turkey,
- To be the first and only organization about railway and technology.