Liaoning province-based Chinese steelmaker Anshan Iron and Steel Group (Ansteel) has announced that it has supplied a total of 2009 mt U163.000Mn (K) 71kg / m high-speed heavy-duty rails for the Harbin-Dalian high-speed rail project since 60. With these rails, the speed of high-speed trains can reach up to 350 km per hour. The 23 2007 8 was launched on Monday August XNUMX.
Ansteel has announced that it provides 75,5 of the amount of heavy rail used in the project. Ansteel started the production of high-speed rail for passenger trains in 2005 for the first time.
Source : www.steelorbis.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ansteel supplies heavy rail for Harbin-Dalian high-speed rail 12/10/2012 Liaoning province-based Chinese steelmaker Anshan Iron and Steel Group (Ansteel) has announced that it has supplied a total of 2009 mt U163.000Mn (K) 71kg / m high-speed heavy-duty rails for the Harbin-Dalian high-speed rail project since 60. With these rails, the speed of high-speed trains can reach up to 350 km per hour. 23 2007 October 8 2012 75,5 2005 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Ansteel has announced that it provides XNUMX of the amount of heavy rail used in the project. Ansteel started the production of high-speed rail for passenger trains in XNUMX for the first time. Source…
- Ansteel to supply 10.000 pieces of steel rails for Dalaman subway line 22/12/2012 Ansteel will supply 10.000 pieces of steel rails for the subway line in Dali According to reports in the Chinese media, China-based Chinese steelmaker Anshan Iron and Steel Group Co. (Ansteel) has announced that it will supply 65 steel rails for the 10.000-km metro line in Dalian, Liaoning. The steelmaker will be the sole rail supplier of the project in question. 25 kg / m rail will be supplied for each project. Ansteel has completed the delivery of the 60 steel rail weighing a total of 105 mt. The installation of the rails will start in 70. Source: www.steelorbis.com.tr
- WISCO supplies heavy rail for the world's longest high-speed rail line 27/12/2012 WISCO has supplied heavy rail for the world's longest high-speed rail line Hubei province-based Chinese steelmaker Wuhan Iron and Steel Group (WISCO), the world's longest high-speed rail line, starting from Beijing and passing through Shijiazhuang and Wuhan to Guangzhou (2.298 km) project for the supply of heavy rail announced. The mentioned railway line 26 began its operations on December. WISCO, the new railway line between Shijiazhuang-Wuhan 840 km. for the 280 km between Beijing and Shijiazhuang. Source: www.steelorbis.com.tr
- JSPL will supply rail to high-speed railways with new rail facility 08/09/2016 JSPL will supply rail to high-speed rail with new rail plant: Indian steelmaker Jindal Steel and Power Ltd (JSPL) has announced that India's first cork has established a hardened rail facility to supply rail to high-speed rail and subway lines. The plant, which was established with the investment of 2 billion INR (30,14 million $), has the monthly 30.000 mt rail production capacity. In addition to being economical in terms of price, the products produced at the plant will reduce shipments to imports by providing fast and prompt shipments in small quantities. JSPL, renewal of railways for India's Railroad Ministry for the next five years JS
- Rail rail rail rail raaaayyyyyyy 16/02/2014 Ray ray ray ray raaaayyyyyyy: 1933 was a vision and goal in fact, olan dormitory with iron nets lar 2000'li years to come to power when it comes to power, modern-day transportation of light rail and subway to move across the country, had taken action to spread Eyse Antalya and Eskişehir have already achieved this modernization, though. Marmaray, who was described as the project of the century, would connect the two continents. The dream came true aya Connected d There was a thin problem ü It didn't work, the passengers went down and walked across two continents yürüyerek Our ancestors had carried the ships from the land, and the crazy Turks marched across the sea from the bottom of the sea. Hay
- Tata Steel to supply rail for British rail network for five years 23/10/2013 Tata Steel will supply rail for the British rail network for five years: Tata Steel has announced that it will supply railroad rail and steel sleepers for the British Rail network for at least five years. Thus, the Network Rail will meet the 2019 of the rail requirement by Tata Steel until 95, and the supply contract can be extended until 2024. Within the scope of the aforementioned agreement, Tata Steel is able to supply over 10 million mt of rail to passenger and freight trains. In a statement from Tata Steel, Tata Steel's 1 meters at the Scunthorpe rail production plant have been Steel
- EVRAZ supplies rail to Russian Railways 18/12/2013 EVRAZ has supplied rail to Russian Railways: The Russian mining and steel production company Evraz Group has announced that the production of R65 DT-350 quality rail has started and the first batch of 10.000 mt is being sent to the Russian Railways. New rails produced by Evraz will be used from Oktyabrskaya, Gorkovskaya and Severnaya railways. In November of this year, Evraz began the series production of its qualification certificate from the Russian Federal Rail Transport Unit for the R100 DT-65 quality product with a length of up to 350 meters. The long-lasting 25 rails produced at Evraz ZSMK require less frequent repairs. Source: www.steelorbis.com.tr
- Mechel supplies rail to Ulak-Elga railway 03/08/2014 Mechel Ulak-Elga supplied rail to rail: Mechel, one of the largest mining and metal production companies in Russia, has a R321 rail for increasing the carrying capacity of the company-owned Ulak-Elga railway, which provides access to the coking coal reserves in the Elga region. supply. The rails to be used in the project were produced at the Chelyabinsk plant. Elga production coking coal was used in the production of the rails to be used in the construction of the 65 km long service line which will be used for the Elga coal production facility in Yakutia in western Siberia.
- Map of Dalian Metro 10/08/2012 Dalian Metro Map Last updated: November 2018
- Dalian City Metro Opened in China 02/11/2015 Dalian City Metro in China Opened: China's Dalian city line-first line, 30, was launched in October. The line, which has a length of 17, starts in the city from Yaojia and continues until the city's Fuguojie. There is even a total of 13 stations. It is also possible to transfer to other lines and tram lines at some stations. Even trains are Type B trains made by CNR. 18 6 line fleet of trains with wagons was produced in CNR's factory in Dalian. At the same time, CNR is the second metro in the city, opened last April.