Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ)
Tender Registration Number: 2012 / 106565
1 - Administration
a) address: KADI BURHANETTIN MAH. 58059 SIVAS
b) telephone and fax number: 3462251818 / 1708-4699 - 3462235051
c) e-mail address (if any): firstname.lastname@example.org
2 - The nature, type and quantity of the goods subject to the tender: According to the drawings, 21 pen
3- Tender / Qualification Evaluation:
a) Location: TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate / SİVAS
b) Date and time: 13.09.2012 - 14: 00
4 - Requirements for participation in the tender and the required documents and the criteria to be applied in the assessment of competence:
4.1. Terms and conditions for participating in the tender:
4.1.1. The Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry or the relevant Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen, as required by the legislation;
188.8.131.52. In case of real person, the first announcement or tender date taken in the year taken in, according to the Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry or related Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen registered in the document indicating that,
184.108.40.206. In the event of being a legal person, the document which indicates that the legal entity is registered to the room from the Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry,
4.1.2. Signature declaration or signature circular indicating that it is authorized to bid;
220.127.116.11. In case of a real person, then notarized signature Declaration,
18.104.22.168. Indicates the latest status indicating the legal status of the legal entity with the partners, members or founders of the legal entity according to its relevance. The Trade Registry Gazette does not have all of this information in a Trade Registry Gazette. documents indicating the issues and notarized signature circular of legal entity,
4.1.3. The form and content of the tender letter set out in the Administrative Specifications,
4.1.4. Temporary guarantee, whose form and content are determined in the Administrative Specification,
4.1.5. All or part of the procurement / business subject to the tender cannot be made to subcontractors.
5. The most economically advantageous tender will be determined on the basis of price.
6. The tender price will be applied in favor of the domestic tenderers who offer only the goods which are accepted as domestic goods within the framework of the principles set by the Public Procurement Authority and are open to domestic tenderers.
7. Viewing and purchasing the tender document:
7.1. The tender document can be seen at the address of the administration and can be purchased at the same address for 50 Turkish Lira.
7.2. Those who are required to submit bids to purchase the tender document.
8. Bids can be delivered by hand to Tüdemsaş General Directorate-Sivas until the date and time of the tender and can be sent to the same address via registered mail.
9. The tenderers shall submit their bids on the bid unit prices for the item items. As a result of the tender, the unit price contract shall be signed over the total price calculated as a result of the multiplication of the quoted unit prices for the tenderer with the tenderer. A partial offer can be given in this tender.
10. Tenderers shall submit a bid bond in the amount determined by the tenderers, but not less than% 3.
11. The validity period of the bids is 60 (Sixty) calendar days from the tender date.
12. The tender cannot be submitted as a consortium.
13. This tender is not subject to the Law 4734 except for the prohibition clauses and the prohibition clauses.
14. Tender document http://www.tudemsas.gov.tr can be seen on the internet address.
15. Since these materials will be used in the production of wagons, they are exempt from VAT in accordance with the 3065 / a clause of the VAT law numbered 13.