The opening of Marmaray was pulled forward! (Exclusive news)

The opening of Marmaray was brought forward: Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, announced that the Marmaray and Ankara - Istanbul High Speed ​​Train (YHT) Line projects will be opened on September 30, 2013 by moving forward one more month.
Binali Yıldırım, who came to Osmaneli District of Bilecik by helicopter, visited the Ankara-Istanbul YHT Line Osmaneli construction site. Binali Yildirim, who held a press conference here, said that the opening dates of the Marmaray Project and Ankara-Istanbul HRC projects, which they had previously announced as 29 October 2013, were taken out one month. Minister Yıldırım, the opening of the two projects will be held on 30 September 2013 said.
THE MOST HARD PARTY OF THE REGION
Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that the most difficult part of the Ankara-Istanbul YHT Line project was reached and that a difficult stage of the 150 kilometer stood in front of them. Lightning noted:
“This is the hardest part of the region. It is a 150-kilometer line and mainly consists of art structures. Tunnels, viaducts constitute a large part of the road. There are 50 tunnels within 35 kilometers. The total length of these tunnels is 59 kilometers. 16 of them are completely finished and the remaining 19 are around 80 percent. The largest tunnel opened will be 7 thousand 400 meters. 29 of the 15 viaducts have been completely finished and work continues on the remaining 13 viaducts. Tunnels have been completed by 80 percent and viaducts by 75 percent. The total filling work has reached 14 million 500 thousand cubic meters. Rail laying work has also started on the one hand. As of now, a 15-kilometer track in the south is ready for rail laying. The compatibility of the infrastructure and superstructure with each other is of vital importance in terms of the timely completion of the project. Therefore, the coordination in the project should be very well maintained. Along with the rail, electricity and signal studies continue in parallel. "
OPENINGS RECEIVED A MONTH AGO
Binali Yildirim, who stated that the target completion date of the project between Ankara-Istanbul HRC Line Eskisehir-Istanbul was determined as 29 October 2013, continued as follows:
“But I have bad news for you today, but it's actually good news. We have brought this date to 30 September 2013. The conditions were necessary. A new business plan has to be prepared as of 30 September 2013. Not too much, just a month. The completion of all infrastructure works foreseen as 20 April 2013 by 15 March 2013 is a new target. Accordingly, we need to review our work schedule. When we consider Ankara-Istanbul in the total project, there are more than 750 art structures. Currently 2 thousand people work in this region. 600 work machines are working. This machine cost is over 200 million. It shows how important this project is. Marmaray and YHT. Since these two projects are the continuation of each other, our Prime Minister announced both Marmara and YHT line on 29 October. As such, the date change requires the same in Marmaray. Both will take place at the end of September. A very challenging time. But we do trust our contractors. They have accomplished more difficult projects, I hope they will finish this, they will successfully overcome this job. Let the longings of our citizens for 50 years come to an end as soon as possible and all our people benefit from the means of transportation in this age. In the surveys, the number of those who say that the high-speed train project should continue without slowing down, no matter what the cost, should be expanded, is over 80 percent. "
Minister Binali Yıldırım's announcement that the YHT and Marmaray projects openings were delayed a month ago, saying, “The openings were held before the local elections. Thus, the selection was made for the openings ”.

Source: Radikal

Armin

sohbet

Be the first to comment

Comments