The InnoTrans - Berlin Fair, the world's largest exhibition of 2 year-round and rail systems, opened its doors to the railway sector and visitors in Berlin this year between 18-21 September.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- InnoTrans 2012 International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Exhibition 21/07/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. The InnoTrans 2012 transportation and traffic fair is held every two years in Berlin, Germany. Innotrans Fair is an important platform of transportation technology companies, traffic engineering and international passenger and freight traffic. In the exhibition halls, railway vehicles are offered on the Messe Berlin tracks in connection with the exhibition area. In addition, railway infrastructure, interiors, bulk transport and tunnel construction are exhibited. The names of the Turkish companies participating in the Innotrans 2012 fair AKTAS Holding Alnal Elektromekanik San. And Tic AS Alpin Chemical Industry and Ve
- ESO to attend Innotrans 2012 International Transportation Technology Fair 13/09/2012 Eskişehir Rail Systems Cluster, Eskişehir Chamber of Industry (ESO) organization 18-21 September 2012 dates to the "Innotrans 2012 International Transportation Technology Fair" in Berlin, Germany, will be attended by a team of 40 people were reported. In a written statement from ESO, TÜLOMSAŞ A.Ş. and Savronik A.Ş. companies will participate in the fair with a separate stand by specifying, "Eskişehir industry will play an important role in the future of the rail system sector as one of the most important fairs in this fair also for the promotion of the members, by the delegation to the delegation will be given by ESO to the delegation of the sector in the foreign participants. Berlin Rail Berlin
- Transist 2015 8. International Transportation Technologies Fair Has Started (Video) 18/12/2015 Transist 2015 8. International Transportation Technology Fair Has Started: IETT, Transist 2015 8. International Transportation Technologies Symposium and Fair opened its doors to visitors. IETT, Transist 2015 8. International Transportation Technologies Symposium and Fair opened its doors to visitors. 17 nostalgic car produced in accordance with the original at 19-5 fair dates to be held in Istanbul Congress Center. South Korea's capital, Seoul, which is the partner city, IETT General Manager Mümin Kahveci, London's first elected mayor Güney
- Yapiray Railway Construction Systems Industry and Trade AS Participates in InnoTrans 2012 Fair 21/07/2012 Yapiray Railway Construction Systems Industry and Trade AS Camilica Haci Resitpasa Street No.4F 34676 Istanbul / Turkei Phone: + 90 216 3219000 Fax: + 90 216 Webseite: www.yapiray.com.tr InnoTrans 3219013 Halle 2012./23
- Dafrail Rail Technologies San. Tic. Inc. InnoTrans at 2016 Show 19/09/2016 Dafrail Rail Technologies San. Tic. AS at InnoTrans 2016 Fair Dafrail Ray Teknolojileri San. Tic. AS Cerkesli OSB Mah. Imes 7.Cad. No: 6 41455 90 216 5183594 90 216 3665809 2016 21 Tic. Inc. Hall 309 / XNUMX will be at the InnoTrans XNUMX in Berlin.
- InnoTrans 2012 - Railway Fair to Open World Railway Sector Doors in Berlin 21/09/2012 This year, the world railway sector will once again meet in the German capital, and at 18-21 September, the leading international trade fair of rail transport technology will set standards for the future of mobility. A unique combination of trade fair, congress and outdoor presentations, this event guarantees a huge participation in the industry and an unprecedented level of success. For the first time, the exhibition space at InnoTrans 26, where each of the 2012 halls is full, is now really wide, which reflects the great interest of the fair. InnoTrans is exhibiting Innovations in Rail Transportation Ray
- Rail System Activities: 26. International Rail Technologies Exhibition IAF 2013 - Münster 04/02/2013 The International Rail Technologies IAF 2013 Fair will be held in the city of Münster, Germany on May 1, 28-30. For more information on the event, please click: Raillynews
- Edilon Sedra International Ray Technologies Fair IAF 2013e Attends 24/04/2013 The International Rail Technologies IAF 2013 Fair will be held in the city of Münster, Germany on May 1, 28-30. We will share our urban and intercity rail system solutions at the IAF 28 fair, which will be held in EDILON SEDRA between 30-2013 May 2013. We would be pleased to welcome you to our stand at EDILON SEDRA ... About Edilon Sedra Edilon Sedra operates worldwide in the area of products used in railway infrastructure projects. . Edilon Sedra is highly durable for train, tram, metro and crane rails vay
- Transist 2014 7.International Transportation Technologies Symposium and Fair 02/12/2014 Transistor 2014 xnumx.uluslarara Transportation Technology Conference and Fair: the leading provider of urban public transport services IETT General Directorate, in the center so far its inception 'human' with the value in Turkey has taken many firsts. Transist will bring together representatives of institutions and organizations of authority in the transportation sector and share experiences and ideas. Transist 7 19.International Transportation Technologies Symposium and Fair Tekn Providing information sharing in the transportation sector lus, N Technology and Trans
- Transist 2015 International Transportation Technologies Symposium and Fair 14/12/2015 Transist 2015 International Transportation Technologies Symposium and Fair: Transist International Transportation Technologies Symposium and Fair is organized with the aim of spreading public transportation culture by bringing together all public transportation institutions under one roof in a common language and understanding. 8 this year. To date, the Transist has hosted tens of thousands of participants. Held every year with a different theme, there were hundreds of experts in the field. Transist 2015, 8. International Transportation Technology Symposium and Fair ası 4P in Public Transport: Planning, Productivity, Parking, Paratransit (Alternative Intermediate Transportation Modes) N with the theme of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and Uluslararası
- City Management Services and Technologies Exhibition 21-23 NOVEMBER 2012 Dates between Padua, Italy 04/09/2012 International Management Services and Technologies Fair 21-23 NOVEMBER 2012 Dates between Padua, Italy. In the 2 m2010 area, 23000 was held by 2 exhibitors and 170 visitors. Please click to get detailed information about the event.
- InnoTrans 2012: Yapiray Railway Construction Systems Industry and Trade AS Awaits Visitors 21/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. Yapiray Railway Construction Systems Industry and Trade AS will be waiting for the participants at the Hall 2012./23 booth at InnoTrans 201. Yapıray Railway Construction Systems Industry and Trade Inc. About: Every day more vital rail transport in regarding Turkey and rail projects abroad railway infrastructure and YAPIRAY aims to provide services related to the superstructure, was founded as a specialized company in 1995. YAPIRAY, 30'n
- 4. International Railway Industry and Technologies Conference 19/05/2017 International Railway Industry and Technologies Conference: The Ankara Hotel, YHT High Speed Train Station will be held by IMC Organization, International Rail Industry and Technologies Conference will be held on 25 May 2017 in Ankara. The opening ceremony was attended by the Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. In the conference to be held by Orhan Birdal Bey, senior executives on the sector will make presentations on current sectoral developments. The existing relations in the event can be strengthened and the network facilities will be provided in the Coffebreak and Lunch breaks. In the event, ASELSAN will also present its technical visit to Ankara Metro. SPEAKERS (Openning Speech) Orhan Birdal, Or
- (PRIVATE NEWS) InnoTrans 2012 Rail Systems Fair 13/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. Faura participating, railway vehicles producing companies will exhibit their production. You can check our list if you want to know what kind of company you are producing. Company Type of Vehicle Model Stand Alstom Transport Tram Citadis Dualis G1 / 4 Alstom Transport EMU Coradia Nordic G3 / 20 AnsaldoBreda High Speed V300 ZEFIRO / Frecciarossa FB / 15 AnsaldoBreda Wagon Tank wagon 87 3m3 'Orval Wagon G1 / 7 BDZ PP EOOD Passenger'
- Yapıray Railway Construction Systems Industry and Trade Inc. InnoTrans at 2016 Show 19/09/2016 Yapıray Railway Construction Systems Industry and Trade Inc. At InnoTrans 2016 Fair: Yapıray, which aims to provide services in the field of rail systems, which has become more important with each passing day, was founded as an expert company in 1998 by counting the intellectual capital gained within the structure center. Since its founding, Yapıray has carried out its project and application experience, which includes different engineering solutions in rail systems, with its specialized human resources and special machinery park. The main goal of Yapıray is to ensure the continuity of the products and services it has established with its name, which is identified with quality in all its activities since its establishment, and its pioneering role in rail systems ay
- Transist 2014 International Transportation Technology Symposium Starts on Friday 17/12/2014 Transist 2014 International Transportation Technology Symposium starts on Friday: Transist 2014 International Transportation Technologies Symposium and Fair da With 4S: Smart in Public Transportation, Safety, Simplicity, Sustainability; 19 X20 December 2014 will be held in Istanbul Congress Center with the cooperation of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and IETT. Opening of the program, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, Governor of Istanbul Vasip Şahin, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Among the names who will be speaking at the symposium, THY General Manager Temel Kotil, General Director of TCDD Süleyman Karaman, General Manager of Transport Inc. Ömer Yıldız Top
- Noya Computer Systems Ltd. InnoTrans at 2016 Show 19/09/2016 Noya Computer Systems Ltd. InnoTrans at 2016 Fair: Noya Bilgisayar Sistemleri ve Danismanlik San.Tic.Ltd.Sti. 1994 was established in. With its young and dynamic staff, it has taken care to understand its customers since its foundation and to offer solutions according to their needs. Our company, which always keeps the principles of amateur spirit and professional approach at the forefront, has been able to establish long term relations with many customers. Noya Computer Systems Ltd. will be at Hall 2016a / 7.1 at InnoTrans 303 in Berlin.
- Özkılıç Automotive-Seat Systems Ltd. InnoTrans (Pilotcar) at 2016 Show 19/09/2016 Özkılıç Automotive-Seat Systems Ltd. InnoTrans 2016 Fair: PILOTCAR, Pilot Vehicle Seats Industry and Trade Co. Inc. is a brand developed by owner Ahmet ÖZKILIÇ. With its extensive design and R & D activities for the 4 years, PILOTCAR manufactures its vehicles with the utmost care and diligence with its integrated production lines established in its own facilities. PILOTCAR designs and manufactures its vehicles completely according to the requirements and options of the customers. Get the highest quality with PILOTCAR's wide range of products and customized options. Özkılıç Automotive-Seat Systems Ltd. X In the InnoTrans 2016 fair in Berlin
- 9. International Conference on Mechanical Connection and Rail / Wheel Systems 2012 - Chengdu 19/06/2012 International Conference on Mechanical Connection and Rail / Wheel Systems The 2012 will be held in Chengdu, China as an international event on the 27-30 August, as an international event on contact mechanics and how to better understand the problems of rail / wheel systems wear. Click here to get detailed information about the organization Source: Raillynews
- INNOTRANS 2008 International Transport Technology Fair 27/09/2008 Savronik Company participated in INNOTRANS 23 International Transportation Technology Fair in Berlin between 26-2008 September and exhibited and introduced railway, highway and tunnel electronic products and systems. We had contacts with local and foreign companies on these subjects and seminars and conferences about our subjects have been followed. INNOTRANS is the biggest international exhibition of rail systems every two years. The 100 1800 company participated in the INNOTRANS 2008 fair.
- Tuscany Region Ditecfer Railway Technologies Cluster EurAsiaRail at 2016 24/02/2016 Tuscany Region Ditecf Railway Technology Cluster EurasiaRail 2016 Fair: Italy's Tuscany Region Rail Technology Cluster 'Ditecf is'' by the scope of realization of the project, a group of Italian railway company, in 3-5 March 2016 date to assess the possibilities of cooperation with Turkish firms in Turkey a visit. The information of the companies to participate in the meetings to be held within the scope of the Istanbul Eurasia Rail 2016 Fair is given below. Please contact us for more information. 1. ECM http://www.ecmre.com/en/products.php SSC- Rail driving support systems, ERTMS-rail traffic management systems, power supplies, led signaling systems, MTR (rail temperature measurement systems), RCE (monitoring network systems) ) and other)
- Alstom Transport presents its new vision for rail transport at Innotrans 2012 15/09/2012 18-21 At the Innotrans exhibition to be held between September and September 2012, Alstom will exhibit its products at 3.2 booth in 101 hall and outside section. Alstom Transport Chairman Henri Poupart-Lafarge will hold a press conference at 18, 15, 30, on Tuesday in 6.3, room C of the hall no. Alstom Transport will be joining InnoTrans, the world's largest railway industry trade fair to be held in Berlin-Germany on 18-21 September 2012. Innotrans visitors will have the opportunity to meet all of Alstom's products, systems and equipment, as well as with Alstom Transport experts and senior management. During the week, at the booth 3.2 in the hall Alstom 101, Hafta
- Cooperation Agreement in Malatya for Electric Vehicle Technology 25/05/2018 Inonu University, Bozankaya Inc. and Malatya İŞKUR Directorate of Electric Vehicle Technologies Education and R & D Works Contract was signed. Inonu University Rector Prof. Inonu University. Dr. Ahmet Kızılay, Bozankaya Chairman Aytunç Günay, Malatya İŞKUR Director Vahap Toman, Dean of the Faculty of Engineering at İnönü University. Dr. Serdar Ethem Hamamcı and İnönü University academic staff attended. Ektör This contract includes mutual technology transfer içer Rector of Inonu University. Dr. Ahmet Kızılay, mal This agreement was signed within the scope of University-Industry Cooperation between İnönü University and Bozankaya both in the field of education and R & D studies lay
- Electric Vehicle Technology Panel 09/05/2019 Dean of the Faculty of Technology of Cumhuriyet University (CU) and Electrical Automotive Working Group organized Electric Vehicle Technologies Panel. Dean of the Faculty of Technology. Dr. Meltem Cebeci Sarıoğlu, Science Industry and Technology Director of Sivas Tanzel Erdem, speakers Vice Dean of Faculty of Technology Assoc. Dr. Ibrahim Can, Bozankaya AS Director of East and Southeast Anatolia Yunus Emre Ekici, Bozankaya AS Bataryalı Bus Field Field Supervisor Samet Gündüz, Günsel AŞ External Operations Manager Sertek Tanta, academicians, administrative staff and students attended. Dean of the Faculty of Technology who made the opening speech. Dr. Meltem Sarıoğlu Cebeci, “Electrical“
- International Railway Union High Speed Train 2012 Fair 10 - 13 July, Philadelphia USA 18/06/2012 The international railway association Yüksekeh high-speed train 2012 will be held in 10-13 July 2012 in Philadelphia, USA. To follow the developments in the high-speed train sector, you can benefit from the opportunity to communicate with companies and individuals in the sector is waiting for exhibitors. Click here to get detailed information about the organization Source: Raillynews