Durmazlar The prototype Silkworm tool produced by Makine Sanayi was exhibited in Berlin at 2012 Innotrans. Durmazlar We wish the success of the machine with the hope of many more innovations.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- First Local Tram Produced in Bursa Arrived on Rails 29/12/2012 First Local Tram Produced in Bursa Rails: BURSA Metropolitan Municipality and Durmazlar The test drive of the tram 'Silkworm', which has been in progress for two years with the cooperation of machinery, has started. 2 has been working on the Metropolitan Municipality for years, the design of Turkish engineers and the labor of Turkish workers, the production of 90 local tram was completed in August and introduced to the press. 'İpekböceği' tram called Bursa Transportation Public Transportation Management Industry Trade Inc. began test drives yesterday. With the completion of the 6.5 kilometer line between the Santral Garage and Sculpture which is still under construction, 14 Silkworm will start service on this line. Through international tests Uluslararası
- Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm Test Drive Begins (Photo Gallery - Video) 19/08/2013 Turkey's first domestic silkworm Streetcar Begins Test Drive: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which will be used in counseling and Sculpture Garage T1 produced in line with Turkey's first indigenous tram 'Silkworm began driving tests. Mayor Recep Altepe, for the first time even given the 750 volt energy-fed domestic tram experiencing the excitement of the test drive, said that after the completion of tests in a short time to start the voyage, he said. 2, which is among the promises of the Mayor Recep Altepe and which cannot be done, is under the supervision of the Metropolitan Municipality in a short period of time. Durmazlar Turkey's first indigenous tram produced by the company 'silkworm ...
- Silkworm tram | The First Local Tram Produced in Bursa 'Silkworm' is a Course for Universities 15/03/2012 Silkworm tram: The local tram produced by the consultancy of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality attracted the attention of universities. To see the 'silkworm', which has become the symbol of Bursa's technology and design power, and to have information about the production stages, some universities are coming to Bursa to visit their production facilities. In Istanbul, the world's leading companies have joined 'Eurasia Rail Rail Light Rail, the Infrastructure and Logistics Fair showcased Turkey's first local tram' Silkworm ', symbol of an industrial town as the featured Bursa technology and the power of design to date it was. In the exhibition area, it is possible to see all the magnificence with only a minute 10 review Fuar
- Technical Specifications of Local Tram Silkworm 27/12/2012 Durmazlar The tram, which continues to be produced within the machine, is produced with 205 passenger capacity, 277 cabin steel frame, 5 hinged flexible type, colored glass and flame protected composite coated air conditioner. The weight of the vehicle, which is normally loaded 4 tons, reaches 48 tons when loaded. Total 60 kw engine traction and 400 slope climbing performance of the vehicle, laser-equipped, LCD touch screen electronic control system is available. Electronic cards for the motorized traction system of the trams, which will be equipped with the latest technology in terms of comfort and safety equipment, are provided by Siemens.