-Innotrans 40 International Transportation Technologies Fair in was held in September in Berlin, Germany.
According to the statement made by ESO, ESO cocktail was organized at the fair which was opened by ESO and the technical facilities and capabilities of the provincial industry and Eskişehir Rail System Cluster members were introduced to the participants.
TOMD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, TÜLOMSAŞ General Manager Hayri Avcı, representatives of the cluster companies and many foreign guests and visitors visited the fair.
TÜLOMSAŞ A.Ş. and Savronik A.Ş. The fair, which was attended by a separate stand, provided useful results in terms of communicating and introducing the technical facilities of Eskişehir in the rail systems industry to other countries.
Source : I www.haberler.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- ESO to attend Innotrans 2012 International Transportation Technology Fair 13/09/2012 Eskişehir Rail Systems Cluster, Eskişehir Chamber of Industry (ESO) organization 18-21 September 2012 dates to the "Innotrans 2012 International Transportation Technology Fair" in Berlin, Germany, will be attended by a team of 40 people were reported. In a written statement from ESO, TÜLOMSAŞ A.Ş. and Savronik A.Ş. companies will participate in the fair with a separate stand by specifying, "Eskişehir industry will play an important role in the future of the rail system sector as one of the most important fairs in this fair also for the promotion of the members, by the delegation to the delegation will be given by ESO to the delegation of the sector in the foreign participants. Berlin Rail Berlin
- ERA Electronics Inc. 2.Kez attends the Berlin Innotrans Fair 25/08/2016 ERA Electronics Inc. 2.Kez Attends the Innotrans Fair in Berlin: Era Elektronik A.Ş. Since its inception, it has become a symbol of tradition and quality production in innovative, creative electronic product design. Moved to its new facilities in 1968, the company continues to improve its quality and technology and continues to serve the increasing number of its customers every year. We design and produce high quality products for domestic automotive factories, and also over 2000 exports its products to the market. Mercedes Turk, Man, Volvo, Temsa, such as the production of reputable companies in the automotive industry by creating quality and advanced technology Mercedes
- 18-21 September 2012 InnoTrans - Berlin Fair 04/01/2012 The InnoTrans - Berlin Fair, known as the 2 World's biggest fair for rail systems, will be held this year in Berlin on 18-21 September. Source: www.rayder.org.tr
- InnoTrans 2012 - Railway Fair to Open the Doors of the World Railway Sector in Berlin 21/09/2012 This year, the world railway sector will once again meet in the German capital, and at 18-21 September, the leading international trade fair of rail transport technology will set standards for the future of mobility. A unique combination of trade fair, congress and outdoor presentations, this event guarantees a huge participation in the industry and an unprecedented level of success. For the first time, the exhibition space at InnoTrans 26, where each of the 2012 halls is full, is now really wide, which reflects the great interest of the fair. InnoTrans is exhibiting Innovations in Rail Transportation Ray
- TÜVASAŞ participated in Inno trans 2012 Berlin fair with world giants 17/09/2012 TÜVASAŞ is participating in the world's largest international rail fair in Berlin, Germany, held between 18-21 September 2012. Taşıy Inno Trans 2012 en railway technology is the biggest fair in the, railway, area around the world, where innovations in the field of infrastructure, tunnel construction and passenger transportation and the companies exhibiting the end points they have come from. Before that, participants from the 2010 country, which was held in 45 for the last time in the 2, exhibited the innovative products and technology of 243 bin 103. The 2012 exhibition, which is attended by a total of XNUMX visitors from more than a hundred countries, aims for more visitors in XNUMX. Intensive…
- The CEOs of InnoTrans 2012 will be able to participate in the German-Arab Assembly. 11/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. At the same time, the German-Arab Assembly event, which will be held in Berlin, also offers the opportunity to participate in the InnoTrans 2012 fair. For more information please click: Raillynews Source: Raillynews
- Innotrans 2012 Fair, which we participated as RAYHABER and RAILLYNEWS, started 19/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, is being held in 18.09.2012 - 21.09.2012 in Berlin, Germany. Railway Traffic Technology, Rail Vehicles, Passenger Services, Highway Planning, Communication Technology, Information Processing Installation, Logistics, Tunnel Crossing Construction, Railway Engineering, Railway, Building Parts, Signaling Systems, Vehicle, Traffic Control, Bridge Construction, Freight Transportation Systems, Equipment (2.500), which has more than 18.09.2012 companies operating in product and service groups such as Transport Equipment, Transportation Technology, IT Services, Security Systems, opened its doors to visitors yesterday (2012). Yolcu Inno Trans XNUMX ileri railway technologies, infrastructure, tunnel construction and passenger “
- Presenting Innotrans 2012 Berlin by Local Tram Silk Beetle Produced in Bursa (Video) 25/09/2012 The prototype Silkworm tool produced by Durmazlar Machinery Industry was exhibited at 2012 Innotrans Fair in Berlin. We wish the continuation of many more innovations to the machine. http://youtu.be/djcbwımqmtxnumx
- TCDD Berlin Innotrans Fair (Photo Gallery) 24/09/2014 TCDD Berlin InnoTrans fair in the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, "Turkey can say we did a release about this time railways. Because after railways 50 years of neglect now began to evolve. We begin to say we have the railways," he said. Karaman opened the Turkish stand at the International Railway Technologies, Systems and Tools Fair (InnoTrans) held in Berlin, Germany. In this statement, Karaman stated that İnnoTrans is one of the world's biggest fairs organized by 2 annually. Therefore this year from Turkey ...
- Innotrans Berlin 2016 Fair Continues (Video) 21/09/2016 Innotrans Berlin 2016 Fair Continues: Orhan Birdal, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that they would like to transfer the development in aviation sector to the railways sector and said, said that they want to transfer the development in aviation sector to the railways sector and said, Sistem We believe that with the liberalization, the railroads will come to the place they deserve. m Birdal, said in a statement to reporters, xnumx't serious since the railway sector in Turkey ...