Habib Soluk, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, gave information about Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) project.
Speaking during the visit of the Governor of Kırıkkale Governor Ali Kolat, YHT line Ankara-Sivas stage, Ankara-Kırıkkale, Kırıkkale-Yerköy, Yerköy-Sivas as they are divided into three, stating that the tenders between Yerköy-Sivas last year and completed the construction of approximately 150 mile infrastructure he said.
The highest pedestal viaduct
In the context of the project within the scope of the 108 km, the tender was expressed Soluk, said:
Aş The tender is under evaluation. There is no problem between Yerköy and Sivas. There is no problem between Yerköy and Kırıkkale. The rate was also made and the evaluations are continuing. Kayaş-Kırıkkale divided between the two. The other tender except for the viaduct was held, the process continues. The work of our friends about the viaduct continues. The viaduct with such a high foot on the YHT route in Elmadağ is probably 1 in the world. or 2. it will be. Therefore, technical studies are continuing about him. I hope that soon I will be in the 2015 Ankara-Sivas YHT will be completed.
Source : the site www.hurriyet.com.tr
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- Bursa High Speed Train Construction Restarted from Demirtas Viaduct 11/02/2019 The construction of the tunnel in the Bursa-Yenişehir line of the high-speed train is carried out by Çelikler, and the construction of the roads where the viaducts, bridges and rails outside the tunnels will be laid are also carried out by Cengizler as a contractor. Due to the increase in the exchange rate caused by the rise in July, companies have stopped last week due to the good news. As we announced from these columns, the subcontractor of Cengizler, who worked in the viaducts and roads, Duygu Mühendislik dismissed his colleagues and called on them to return to work. With this call ... Employees returning to the construction sites were on the job. The works also started with concrete piles on Demirtaş Viaduct and bored piles on the tunnel entrances. In the Yenişehir-Osmaneli line, ehir
- Deverenk Viaduct Going Fast 02/06/2015 Deverenk Viaduct Going Fast: Kayseri MP and candidate Yasar Karayel, the ongoing construction of the viaduct of Deverenk by studying, received information about the work. Karayel said, N Within the scope of the Kayseri South Ring Road Project, two viaducts will be constructed on the Deverenk valley between the boundaries of Tavlusun and Talas and within the scope of the divided road 35 657 is a thousand TL. 160 has completed the construction of the foundation of the viaduct, A330 edge leg.In 2014, viaduct connection roads, viaduct foundations, elevations have been completed,
- Çatalfırın Viaduct cuts off T1 tram line in Bursa 27/12/2012 When the fork's viaduct was made, it solved the problem because it prevented the intersection of traffic from three different directions. Today the traffic order has changed, the entrance to the viaduct was its own problem for the funnel returned to the mouth. In addition, the front of the tram was added to the cut li Year 1989 N elected Mayor of the late Teoman Özalp with a quick start to reach the inner city transportation. At the first stage, ın Çatalfırın, Hal and Demirtaşpaşa crossroads began construction. At that time't Traffic from Fevzi Çakmak and Haşim İşcan streets stopped the traffic coming from Altıparmak and coming down from Çakırhamam while returning to Sculpture. The viaduct made to Çatalfırın was not an aesthetic structure, but the city at that time was Ç
- Ankara - Sivas High Speed Train Project Yerköy - Yozgat - Sivas infrastructure supply construction cut 2 tender is expected to be announced in May 10/05/2013 Completion of the preparatory work for the tender for the 2 (Km: 332 + 300-363 + 527,727) Construction Work at the Ankara-Sivas Railway Project Yerköy-Yozgat-Sivas came to the stage. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the completion of the works and the necessary approvals, the tender tender is expected to be made again in May. As known, the approximate cost 522.732.483,11 lira was canceled because of the rejection of all tenders. The companies that participated in the tender which was canceled were as follows: Açılım Construction Akgenç - Şimşekler Azer - ÖzgünYapı İptal
- TCDD Ankara - Sivas High Speed Train Project Yerköy - Yozgat - Sivas infrastructure supply construction cut 2 tender for the announcement of the Board of Directors approval has been received 17/05/2013 TCDD Ankara - Sivas High Speed Train Project Yerkoy - Yozgat - Sivas subway construction construction project The approval of the Board of Directors has been received for the announcement of the 2 tender. Ila Ankara -Sivas Railway Project Yerköy - Yozgat - Sivas Infrastructure Supply Construction Final work on the tender for the 2 (Km: 332 + 300- 363 + 527,727) Construction tender has been completed. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; TCDD Board of Directors' approval was obtained for the announcement of the tender. The authorities announced that they will be asked for offers from the companies by making a tender announcement these days. Kil
- Description of Aft from İntepe Viaduct 05/06/2014 Afad'dan İntepe Viaduct Explained About: Governorate of Çanakkale Provincial Directorate of Disaster and Emergency, İntepe Viaduct cracks occurred in the region has nothing to do with. In a written statement from the AFAD, the Aegean sea 24 May 6,5-sized earthquake occurred in the following day, an examination on the news that appeared in the press that appeared on the floor of the İntepe Viaduct. Genel Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Highways, 14. Regional Directorate of interest in the article, 24 May 2014 Gokceada district of the earthquake occurred on the Çanakkale-Izmir highway 18. On the viaduct to determine whether it has an impact on the İntepe viaduct in its kilometer Kil
- End of North Antep Road Viaduct Construction 02/08/2018 Within the scope of the ep North City cak project carried out by the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, “North City Gaziantep project will connect the city center with the housing area. Mayor Fatma Sahin, 50 mistress viaduct will shorten the distance between the North City and the city center, 600 kilometers long, 10 meter-wide North Antep Road Viaduct construction studies on site, the authorities received information. Sahin: THE LARGEST HOUSING AREA WILL BE district in Sehitkamil million square meters 50 8,5 thousand people live in metropolitan and will be conducted in cooperation with TOKI northern city of Turkey's largest public housing project ...
- Target 2015 at Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Line 01/09/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Line, yolunda If everything goes well, if there is no emergency situation, our goal is to open Ankara-Sivas between 2015 and 2016 at the latest. For this reason, our friends are trying hard to start. Bun Yildirim, Sivas-Ankara High Speed Train Line to review the location of the new gar building in Sivas to the city by helicopter to explore the air. Afterwards, Yıldırım examined the ongoing works at Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Line. Yildirim, who told the reporters in the tunnel section that will pass through the Yıldızeli district of the line, said that the 2 meter of the 200 bin 600 meter has been completed so far, Hatt
- Target at Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Line, end of 2015 02/09/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Line, yolunda If everything goes well, if there is no emergency situation, our goal is to open Ankara-Sivas between 2015 and 2016 at the latest. For this reason, our friends are trying hard to start. Bun Yildirim, Sivas-Ankara High Speed Train Line to review the location of the new gar building in Sivas to the city by helicopter to explore the air. Afterwards, Yıldırım examined the ongoing works at Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Line. Yildirim, who told the reporters in the tunnel section that will pass through the Yıldızeli district of the line, said that the 2 meter of the 200 bin 600 meter has been completed so far, Hatt