TC STATE RAILWAYS AUCTIONS
2. Regional Procurement Commission for Procurement of Goods and Services
Tender Responsible: Basri ANGEL
Tender Manager Phone: 0312 211 14 49
Tender Manager Fax: 0312 211 12 25
Announcement Date: 31.08.2012 00: 00: 00
Ihale Tarihi:25.09.2012 00:00:00-15:00
Condition: 100 TL
Tender Method: Open Tender
Tender subject: Purchase of goods
Registration No: 2012 / 121028
Mail: I firstname.lastname@example.org
CABLE PURCHASED GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF STATE RAILWAYS MANAGEMENT (TCDD) 2. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE
4000 METER 10x4x1.2MM YFK CABLE RECEIPT TO BE USED IN ANKARA-ESKİŞEHİR LINE Cutting will be procured according to the open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below:
Tender Registration Number: 2012 / 121028
1 of Administration
a) Address: Behiçbey YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA on Anadolu Boulevard
b) Telephone and fax number: 3122111449 - 3122111225
c) E-mail Address: email@example.com
ç) The internet address of the tender document (if applicable): https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/
2-The subject of the tender
a) Quality, type and quantity:
Detailed information on the nature, type and quantity of the tender can be found in the administrative specifications contained in the tender document in EKAP (Electronic Public Procurement Platform).
b) Place of Delivery: It will be delivered to the place indicated in the warehouse of Ankara-Eskişehir Gar Field and will be delivered in accordance with the location shown in the warehouse.
c) Delivery date: The company shall deliver the cable rollers in the amount to be declared during the 90 (ninety) calendar days after the contract signature date.
a) Location: TCDD 2. Regional Directorate Commission Meeting Room Yenimahalle / ANKARA
b) Date and time: 25.09.2012 - 15: 00
4. Conditions to be taken in the tender and the required documents and criteria to be applied in the assessment of competence:
4.1. Terms and conditions for participating in the tender:
4.1.1. The Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry or the relevant Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen, as required by the legislation;
184.108.40.206. In case of real person, the first announcement or tender date taken within the year taken in, according to the Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry or related Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen registered document indicating that,
220.127.116.11. In the event of being a legal person, the document which indicates that the legal entity is registered to the room from the Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry,
4.1.2. Signature declaration or signature circular indicating that it is authorized to bid;
18.104.22.168. In case of a real person, then notarized signature Declaration,
22.214.171.124. In the event that he is a legal person, he shows the last status indicating the persons, members or founders of the legal entity and the officials in charge of the legal entity in accordance with his interest. If the Trade Registry Gazette does not have all of this information in a Trade Registry Gazette, the relevant Trade Registry Gazettes showing them all, or showing them notarized signature circular of legal personality with documents,
4.1.3. Letter of bid determined in the Administrative Specification.
4.1.4. Temporary collateral defined in the Administrative Specification.
4.1.5 All or part of the procurement subject cannot be made to subcontractors.
4.2. Documents related to economic and financial adequacy and the criteria that these documents should bear:
By the administration for the economic and financial qualification criteria not specified.
4.3. Documents related to vocational and technical competence and the criteria that these documents must bear:
Criteria specified by the Administration concerning professional and technical competence.
5. The most advantageous bid in economic terms will be determined on the basis of price.
6. Only domestic tenderers can participate in the tender.
7. Viewing and purchasing the tender document:
7.1. The tender document can be seen at the address of the administration and TNCD 100 for 2 TRY (Turkish Lira). Regional Directorate of MAli Affairs can be purchased from Yenimahalle / ANKARA.
7.2. The tenderers are obliged to purchase the tender document or download it via e-signature via EKAP.
8. TCDD 2 up to bids, auction date and time. The Bureau of the Regional Directorate can be delivered by hand to Yenimahalle / ANKARA or sent to the same address via registered mail.
9. The bidders shall submit their bids on the bid unit prices for the item items. As a result of the tender, the unit price contract shall be signed over the total price calculated by multiplying the quantity of each item of goods and the unit prices proposed for these goods.
In this tender, shall be submitted for the whole work.
10. Tenderers shall submit a bid bond in the amount determined by them not to be less than% 3 of the offered price.
11. The validity period of the bids is 60 (Sixty) calendar days from the tender date.
12. The tender cannot be submitted as a consortium.
note: the tender date and time have been changed because the tender notice was returned by kik