A large number of Turkish companies with high-tech products in the fair, while 100 domestic production of cars and locomotives also appeared.
10 damages a billion dollars
TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman first time they participated in the fair with domestic production, domestic rail that Turkey is the world's seventh country in the rail sector with the production. Answering TODAY's questions, Karaman said: layan The 20 annual loss of the railways is 10 billion dollars. If we had channeled this 10 billion dollar into investment, Ankara would go down to Ankara 3 hour, Ankara Sivas 3 hour. I visited all the stations of the country one by one. We made a master plan. Since 2004, we built 1100 mileage. Our goal is to make its own high-speed train, want to be a country that establishes its own electronics.
Source : I www.emlakkulisi.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Marmaray's 9 annual delay: 1 billion dollars 19/10/2012 Mayor Topbaş stated that the first feasibility study of the Marmaray project was carried out in 1987 and the IMM pressed the button at 1998. N The project was to be completed in 2004. However, the whole program has dislodged the historic port, which is coming from the bottom of the 9 meter. 13 was found in the Marmaray excavation area and 22 was found in the underground excavation area. So far, 35 million TL was spent. The project will be completed at 46 October 29. The Taksim metro serves up to a thousand 2013 passengers per day. If the connection to the Yenikapı had been finished, the figure would be 230. 732 bin Istanbul cannot be moved a day due to the 5.2 kilometer. This is Bu
- 190 billion dollars will be invested in railways in the Middle East 21/10/2012 The planned railway projects in North Africa and Middle East countries are worth about 190 billion dollars, but so far, only 18 billion dollar public investment can be realized. Speaking at a conference on the railroad held in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the experts said the region is one of the fastest growing markets in the world railway sector and as a result of rapid urbanization, the Gulf countries are turning to alternative transport models. As an example Network Rail will be completed in the Gulf 2017 and will connect the six Gulf countries to Europe via Turkey in both advanced stage together. With this network both cargo and passenger transport hem
- 1 to Chinese railways will spend 100 billion dollars per year! 17/01/2013 1 to China railways will spend 100 billion dollars per year: China, the world's second largest economy, announced in 2013 that it plans to invest about 100 billion dollars in the railway. Chinese Railways Minister, 2012'da 5 thousand 200 kilometers in the country said the service put the railroad. This year the Ministry of Railways will differentiate its financing channels in railway construction. Accordingly, it will encourage local governments, businesses and private investors. In this context, a national railway development fund will be established and an investment platform will be created for social and private capital. The total investment figure is expected to exceed 100 billion dollars. 12 5 annual development in the country Ül
- CHP Tanrikulu, Damage Railways in Parliament Agenda 16/01/2017 Tanrıkulu with the CHP, the railways to the agenda of the Parliament: CHP Istanbul deputy Sezgin Tanrikulu, "The Court of Auditors of the Court of Auditors of the 2015 Year, the situation in the railways, and the railroads of the Court of Auditors examining the dozens of imprisonment process, while the institution, 60 public enterprise within the is it true that the most damaging one is found to be the right? " said. CHP Istanbul Deputy Sezgin Tanrıkulu'nin Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Arslan demanded by the question to be answered by the Court of Auditors of the Year of the 2015 Audit Report, the railroads revealed the situation and the railways inspectors of the Court of Auditors, dozens of imperfect processing process, while the institution, 60 ...
- Obama wants 302 billion dollars for repair of bridges and roads 30/04/2014 Obama wants 302 billion dollars for repairing the bridge and roads: The bill is aimed at supporting the US Highway Fund, which is in a difficult situation, with a proposal pending approval from Congress. The Obama administration has requested 302 billion dollars to be used in highway projects from Congress. If approved by the Congress, the Ministry of Transport will grant 87 billion dollars to the US Highway Fund for bridge repair and renewal of the public transportation system. Transport authorities are still demanding a plan for the 6 year, although Congress has yet to agree on how to finance the budget. The Department of Transportation is based on taxes from gasoline and diesel.
- Qatar Metro Project Seven Turkish companies will enter the 40 billion dollar subway tender in Qatar in August 27/04/2012 New developments related to the yeni Metro Project er to be realized by Qatar Government were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 7 Turkish company will enter the 40 billion dollar metro tender in Qatar in August. Emre Aykar, Deputy Chairman of the Turkish Contractors Association, said that Qatar has made very important infrastructure investments with the acquisition of the 2022 FIFA World Cup and that these are the sub-projects such as subways, underground stations, railway, stadium and shopping mall. Emar Aykar stated that Qatar is a very important market at the moment and that many Turkish companies are willing to do business in Qatar, and
- Qatar Metro Project Seven Turkish companies, new developments in the 40 billion dollar metro auction in Qatar in August 25/04/2012 New developments related to the yeni Metro Project er to be realized by Qatar Government were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 7 Turkish company will enter the 40 billion dollar metro tender in Qatar in August. Emre Aykar, Deputy Chairman of the Turkish Contractors Association, said that Qatar has made very important infrastructure investments with the acquisition of the 2022 FIFA World Cup and that these are the sub-projects such as subways, underground stations, railway, stadium and shopping mall. Emar Aykar stated that Qatar is a very important market at the moment and that many Turkish companies are willing to do business in Qatar, and
- Turkish contractors to invest 400 billion dollars in Africa 14/05/2013 Africa's development is entrusted to Turkish contractors. Until 2020, Turkish contractors are planning to invest $ 1 billion in infrastructure in African countries from road to railway, and housing to 400. The Turkish construction sector, which has been the world leader in the international market, is signing another first. The Turkish contractors, who are exemplary to the world with their big projects and high quality works, share their experiences with the investor organizations of African countries within the move of development. The public procurement system and providing technical training to Nigerian technocrats previously about Turkey Construction Industry Employers' Association of consultancy services (Association), will now also educate Nijerli technocrats. Chairman of the Board of Directors M. Şükrü Koçoğlu, İN
- 100 billion dollars from ground to transportation infrastructure 21/10/2013 100 billion dollars to the ground transportation infrastructure: Gulf countries natural gas-rich Qatar to improve the transportation infrastructure 100 billion dollars in the road and railways projects were reported to plan. According to the report published by Kuveyt Financial Center, there is still no railway network in Qatar, like many other Gulf countries. It is said that the government has accelerated the construction of the railway due to more chronic congestion and accidents. Finally, the government established Qatar Railway Development Company. This company will be responsible for the railway projects that cost 41 billion dollars and are at the stage of construction or planning. EXPECTATIONS VERY HIGH! Projects include Doha Proj
- Turkey's steel exports in the first two month 2,3 Had Billion Dollars 05/03/2014 Turkey's steel exports in the first two month 2,3 billion dollars Happened: The steel industry has exported most rebar in February. According to the data of the Steel Exporters Association, steel products exports reached 3,07 million tons in quantity in the first two months of the year and 2,3 billion dollars in value. The remarkable product of February was the rebar export volume. Rebar exports increased by 10,2 and 8,3 by 1% compared to the first two months of the previous year. The highest increase in exports was 371 and the highest increase was in Morocco. Steel Exporters' Association Çelik