TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate Assistant Inspector Entrance Exam Application Form
2 Assistant Inspector will be appointed to be appointed to the Board of Inspectors of TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate in Sivas. The entrance examination procedures will be carried out by the General Directorate of TCDD Inspection Board.
The issues related to the entrance exam are given below.
A) Examination Date and Time: Written exam 29-30 September 2012 (Saturday-Sunday), 10 / 00-15 / 40 between the hours of the Foreign Language exam 30 2012 16 00 16-40 XNUMX / XNUMX will be held between the hours.
B) Place of Exam: General Directorate of TCDD Ülkü Mah. Talatpaşa Bulvarı No: 3 Altındağ / Ankara Cafeteria Hall.
C) Attendance Requirements:
1) To have the qualifications stated in the article 48 of the Civil Servants Law.
2) 19 2012 (35 XNUMX) on the date of the exam (XNUMX) has not completed the age of (for those who have done their military service this border is added two years).
3) To have completed one of the national or international learning institutions that are at least 4 years in the Faculty of Law, Political, Economics, Business Administration, Economics and Administrative Sciences and whose equivalence is approved by the competent authorities,
4) Group A of the Public Personnel Selection Examination held by OSYM in 2011 or 2012, within the first 117 candidate who has scored 70 and above from KPSSP20. (In case the number of the applicants who meet the exam requirements is more than 20, the first 20 candidate will be taken to the entrance examination. All candidates who have equal scores with 20.aday will be called for the exam.)
5) To be in a state which will prevent the Inspectorate in terms of registry and character at the end of the investigation. (This condition only applies to the applicants who have taken the written exam.)
6) In terms of health status, being able to go to all parts of the country to be able to do duty, the body or mental illness or body disability that may prevent him from doing his job continuously to be disabled.
7) To qualify as required by Inspectorate
D) Examination Application and Examination Entrance Certificate:
The application for the exam, 18.09.2012 Friday until the end of the working hours starting from the day following the publication of the announcement of the announcement in the Official Gazette, TCDD General Directorate of Inspection Board Ülkü Mah. Talatpaşa Bulvarı No: 3 06330 Altındağ / Ankara address can be made in person or by post and applications after this date will not be considered. Alın TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate Assistant Inspector Entrance Exam Application Form lüğü is taken from the address above or www.tcdd.gov.tr By s www.tudemsas.gov.t is to be completed by downloading from internet addresses. Applications that are not made in time and with incomplete documents and information will not be processed.
Candidates who apply for the exam will be charged with an 10, -TL, and an exam fee of 40, -TL. Fees Halkbank Ankara Corporate Branch TR 710001200945200013000001 or Vakıfbank Emek Branch will be paid into TR 140001500158007262158442 accounts. No refund will be made and the deposit will be deposited to the bank, the statement will be printed on the statement section of the receipt "Inspectorate exam" will be printed.
The final list of candidates who meet the requirements for taking the exam can be learned from the TCDD Inspection Board Presidency on 21.09.2012. http://www.tcdd.gov.tr s http://www.tudemsas.gov.tr will be announced from internet addresses. "Exam Entry Document" will be issued by the TCDD Inspection Board as of 24.09.2012 to the candidates who meet the exam entry requirements, and the "Exam Entry Document", which is not received until the exam date, can also be received from the exam hall. In the exam, this document will be presented first, and a valid and photo ID document, such as identity card, driver's license or passport containing the Turkish Identity Number, will also be available for identification purposes.
E) Documents required for the exam:
Those who want to take the exam;
1) A copy of the ID card containing the TC ID Number or the ID Number
2) Application Formwww.tcdd.gov.tr By s www.tudemsas.gov.t is received from internet addresses or by hand)
3) The original validated KPSS Result document or the computer-certified sample of the computer output.
4) A copy of a diploma or a certificate of graduation or an institution approved copy.
5) Six images (4,5 x 6 cm)
6) Written statement that there is no obstacle to doing its job with respect to health.
7) Written statement that male candidates are not related to military service.
8) Written statement of no criminal record.
9) Curriculum Vitae of Candidate
10) The original or notarized copy of the certificate of equivalence for graduates of national or international education institutions, except for Law, Political, Economics, Business Administration, Economics and Administrative Sciences Faculties,
11) 10, the evaluation fee, is a bank receipt of the deposit.
F) Form and subject of written exam:
The written exam will be done according to the multiple choice test procedure. For each exam group, 1's question will be 100's question and 40 will be asked from each foreign language group to be selected.
The topics of the written exam are given below.
1) Law a) Constitutional Law b) General principles of administrative law, administrative jurisdiction, administrative organization c) Criminal Law (General Principles) ç) Civil Law (except for Family Law) d) Law of Obligations (General Principles) e) Commercial Law F) Execution and Bankruptcy Law (General Principles)
2) Economics a) Microeconomics b) Macroeconomics c) International Economics d) Business Economics
3) Finance a) Fiscal Policy b) Public incomes and expenditures c) Budget ç) General principles of Turkish Tax Legislation
4) Accounting a) General Accounting b) Balance sheet analysis and techniques c) Commercial Account
5) Foreign language: English, French, German.
G) Exam dates and times:
1. Day (29.09.2012)
1 / 10-00 / 11 Time: 40
2 / 14-00 / 15 Time: 40 / XNUMX
2. Day (30.09.2012)
(1 Session) Time 10 / 00-11 / 40: Finance
2 / 14-00 / 15: Accounting
(3 Session) Time 16 / 00-16 / 40: Foreign Language
Entrance examination is written and oral. Those who fail in the written exam cannot take the oral exam. In the entrance exam, 100 is the only one in the written exam. In order to be successful in the written exam, each of the grades taken from the written exam groups other than the foreign language should not be less than 60 and the average should not be less than 65. The names of the candidates who obtained the written exam can be learned from the Presidency of TCDD Board of Inspectors, www.tcdd.gov.tr By s http://www.tudemsas.gov.tr Candidates, who will be announced through internet addresses, and who have passed the written exam, will be notified of the oral exam date and place, by registered mail with a return address.
In the oral exam; In general, candidates' knowledge of Law, Economics, Finance and Public Administration, as well as their personal qualities such as intelligence, speed of drive, expression ability, attitude and movement are taken into consideration.
In order to be successful in the oral exam, the grade must not be less than 65.
In order to be successful in the examination of the assistant inspector, the entrance exam must not be less than 65. The entrance exam grade is based on the average of the written exam grade and the total of the oral exam grade.
If the number of students who pass the exam is more than the number of the staff, the entrance exam grade is preferred. In the case of equality of the entrance exam grade, the candidate who has a foreign language grade has the priority. For others, exam results are not considered granted rights.
The list of original and substitute candidates who have won the written and oral parts of the entrance exam can be learned from the Chair of TCDD Board of Inspection, www.tcdd.gov.tr By s www.tudemsas.gov.t is will be announced at the address of the Board of Inspectors.
I-) Announcement of the results of the examination and the appeal:
Candidates are required to submit their objections to the results of the exam at the latest within 5 within the 710001200945200013000001 numbered days or in the bank account no. 140001500158007262158442 or Vakıfbank Emek Branch TR 25 with XNUMX TL (twenty five Turkish Lira VAT) appeal fee. TCDD will be able to do so in writing to the Board of Inspectors. After the expiry of the objections made by the appeal and signature and appeal will not be taken into consideration.
İ-) Other Issues:
- Candidates who do not meet the written exam requirements will be returned to the exam upon request.
- Electronic instruments such as calculators, mobile phones etc. will not be purchased in the exam hall.
- Information about the exam can be obtained from the telephone numbers of the TCDD Inspection Board on 0312 3090515 / 4470,4770.
- For those who are found to have made false statements, a criminal complaint is filed with the Public Prosecutor's Office to apply the relevant provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237.
- Those who are found to have made false statements in the application form, even if they have passed the exam, their exams are considered invalid and not appointed. Even if their assignments are made, they are canceled.