Sarı thanked the Minister Erdoğan Bayraktar for his feasibility studies.
Trabzon Railroad Platform President Ahmet Sari thanked the Minister Erdogan Bayraktar who heralded the completion of the feasibility studies of the railway and said, bitti The train from Europe was going to go to China. It is very pleasing that the railway has reached the tender stage. We will continue our support for the realization of life. Hay
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Mackhan Mayor of Kochan Railway Thanks 20/02/2018 Trabzon, which is expected to be done for many years, the railway will pass through Maçka, creating joy and excitement in the district, but the Mayor of Maçka Koray Koçhan said that Trabzon's 1000 annual dream will be realized with this project. The 1000 annual dream of the railway is now in the inventory program of the Trabzon Erzincan Railway transport Ministry of Erzincan - Kelkit - Gumushane - Torul - Maçka - Trabzon. It passes through Kalkanlı peak and reaches Maçka.
- Malatya Mayor Ahmet Cakir'dan Light Rail System Pledge. 06/03/2012 Malatya Mayor Ahmet Çakır stated that they planned to build a light rail system on the road which is currently used as a ring road when the new ring road is built. According to a written statement from the municipality, Cakir, Malatya Municipality Firat Meeting Hall in Malatya held a meeting with the managers of the institution working in Malatya. Cakir, in his speech at the meeting, stating that work is continuing on the existing ring road, the eastern entrance of the work they have completed themselves, the western entrance projects are ready, he said. Cakir noted that the conditions will start with the availability of seasonal conditions, "After the new ring road has been built and the old road is in the city, we are planning a light rail system on this road."
- Metrobus Thanks to Topbas from Beylikdüzü 04/08/2012 Beylikdüzü Mayor Yusuf Uzun and his delegation paid a visit to Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, for his contributions to Beylikdüzü. Metrobus, which started its flights from Beylikdüzü a while ago, has become the most preferred vehicle for transportation for the people of the region. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality who has the biggest role in gaining Metrobus to Beylikdüzü. Mayor Yusuf Uzun who visited the architect Kadir Topbaş in his office in Florya thanked to the delegation for this service. Mentioning that Metrobus is a great blessing for Istanbul, Uzun said that a big project has entered the service of Istanbul. Met
- TCDD to Yilmaz Ozdil this time thanks to the fast train came 29/08/2012 There was an interesting development in the ongoing debate between TCDD and Yılmaz Özdil! TCDD thanked Özdil for this time. Hurriyet columnist Yilmaz Ozdil and TCDD between the polemic railroads made a written statement point. At the end of the statement, Yılmaz Özdil was thanked indirectly. Here is the explanation açıkla YILMAZ ÖZDİL'IN O YAZISI It is considered necessary to make the following statement about the debates which have taken place in the media, media and internet media in recent days. 1 - The classification of our history of railways The Ottoman period is the 1923 imiz 1950 period, where railroad construction is handled as state policy and the railway-weighted transportation policy is followed X