As a result of derailment of a commuter train in Berlin, Germany, at least 5 was injured.
Berlin police, the Schulzendorf station to the suburban train "S 25" number, near Tegel airport, yet for an unknown reason all derailed, he said.
The fire brigade reported that 5 and 10 were injured during the incident, according to preliminary reports.
Source : I www.haberler.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- New York City Commuter Train Train Released From Rail, 103 Injured 05/01/2017 New York City Commuter Train Train Comes Off The Track, 103 Injured: A passenger train to the Long Island area in New York City derailed at Brooklyn Atlantic Terminal. The New York Fire Service (FDNY) reported that 103 suffered minor injuries. The LIRR (Long Island Rail Road) train from Rockaway hit passengers waiting on the platform at the Brooklyn Atlantic Terminal in the morning of heavy passenger traffic. In the morning after the accident in the 8.20 was removed to the hospitals in the environment. First aid teams intervened in the terminal, with some mild beneficiaries. There was great panic during the accident. Eyewitnesses in the terminal waiting passengers with a big noise tanık
- Germany's century-old dream: Berlin-Beijing Train 09/09/2012 "Turkey's geo-strategic location and real-world" during a conversation we had about a precious great-known for its research, he mentioned an interesting development. In 2013, 'Eurasia Railways Fair' will be held in Istanbul. German companies to participate in this fair and effective and intensive German government to win new tenders in Turkey, it provides great support. What does that mean? "Railways are not just the rails. The background in strategic accounts is and cruel game and field an international game where yachts conspiracy. Germans, strategic moves that the accounts would be a major world bridge in Turkey next year they plan to make trains run between yapıyor.gel future Berlin-Beijing." This…
- Suburban Train in Paris Derailed Due to Landslide, 7 injured 13/06/2018 7 was wounded when the commuter train derailed from the Paris capital of France, due to landslides due to heavy rain. According to information obtained in recent days in the region as a result of rainfall on the railway line has occurred due to rainfall. Railway authorities have not noticed the landslide occurred because of the suburban train at the scene derailed. The 17.00 car was derailed and 3 was wounded in the accident on 7 at local time on Tuesday. Due to the landslide, the railway infrastructure and the accident resulted in great damage to the electrification system.
- Barcelona Suburban Train Comes Out of Rail 1 Dead 44 Assaulted 21/11/2018 Due to the recent heavy rainfall in Catalonia, Spain, the last two wagons of a suburban train on the R06.15 line at the 4 derailed in the Vacarisses region of Barcelona, as a result of a landslide. According to information from the firefighters in the accident area, the 150 person in the train and an accident as a result of a person died, 44 injured people, three people were reported to be serious.
- Slams a Commuter Train in Berlin 23/08/2012 In Berlin, a suburban train hit a tree falling on the tracks. The Berlin police said that the "S 7" suburban train crashed into a tree falling on the tracks between the Grunewald and Westkreuz stops, that there were no injuries, only the engineer was in shock. Due to the accident the railway line was closed to traffic. In Berlin, 2 derailed a suburban train the day before, when the train was not overturned and was turned over from the threshold of a disaster. In the accident, the 6 was slightly injured. Source: Investments
- ICE short train in Stuttgart, Germany, derailed 01/10/2012 In Stuttgart, Germany, ICE short train known as the name of the train as a result of derailment passengers were stuck in the train for a while. Police said the train stopped after leaving the main railway station in Stuttgart in the direction of Hamburg, leaving 200 meters and leaving the cable on the locomotive while the passengers were stranded in the train for approximately 1 hours. After the power cut, passengers were removed from the train. Several passengers were reportedly injured in the accident. Source: www.haberler.com
- Train Accident in Germany! High Speed Train ICE Derailed 03/05/2017 Train Crash in Germany! High-speed train (ICE) from Düsseldorf to Berlin derailed. 2 injured in the accident occurred while the train continues to experience disruptions. A train crash occurred in the train station in Dortmund. As a result of the derailment of the high-speed train from Düsseldorf to Berlin, the 2 was slightly injured. While the wounded were taken to hospital, train delays were experienced. Authorities, Dortmund Central Train Station-linked train that will perform the citizens, the website warned to check the current train hours. Major damage occurs on the railroad cranes gelir
- Berlin-Brandenburg c / o Berlin Partner GmbH 27/12/2010 Address: Fasanenstr. DE 85 - 10623 Berlin Phone: + 49-30 / 3 99 80-252 Fax: + 49-30 / 3 99 80-239 E-Mail: messe@berlin-partner. the Internet: http: //www.businesslocationcent. de Contact: Herr David Blumenthal
- Enterprise Europe Network Berlin-Brandenburg TSB Innovationsagentur Berlin GmbH 11/01/2010 Address: Fasanenstr. 85 10623 49 30 46 30 24 58 49 30 46 30 24 42 X NUMX 11.7 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX bb.de Contact: Herr Carsten Product group XNUMX Services / Consulting
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…