The CHP is organizing a protest action Tuesday (August 26) to oppose the Etimesgut District Organization's High Speed Train West Terminal and Maintenance and Repair Workshops project planned for the Sugar Factory land.
Etimesgut Station Street on the Emirler Railway Station 7 on Tuesday at 11.00 before the action to be held at the CHP Etimesgut District President Memet Yula said in a statement to our newspaper, "Etimesgut people tried to be demolished on the maintenance of our district is trying to be converted to the scrap heap. We won't let the Etimesgut turn into a scrap heap? said. Yula, all Etimesgutluları said they believed they would support them in these actions.
Source : www.flasgazetesi.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- CHP Etimesgut District Organization and Etimesgutlulardan, 'Etimesgut Junkyard' Action 08/08/2012 Etimesgutlular CHP Etimesgut, Etimesgutlular, Sugar Factory planned to be made on the land of the High Speed Train Terminal with the Maintenance and Repair Workshops action against the project ... In their hands banners, slogans at the Orders Railway Station came together ... The protest of the High Speed Train Terminal and the Maintenance and Repair Workshops were carried out by the Republican People's Party. The members of the Etimesgut District Organization and the residents were supported by the Deputy Chairman of the CHP, Gokhan Gunaydin. PM Members, Çankaya District President Mehmet Perçin and his administration, Pursaklar District Üy
- Etimesgut CHP Protests TCDD 27/05/2013 Etimesgut CHP TCDD Protest Etimesgut Sugar Factory ağır High Speed Train Line and Heavy Maintenance Warehouse Workshops ar, which is wanted to be established on the land of Etimesgut Sugar Factory, was protested by TCDD Etimesgut Station by Etimesgut District of CHP. CHP Ankara Deputy Aylin Nazlıaka, who gave a motion to the agenda of the Parliament in recent days, was also supported by Etimesgut District President Memet Yula, District Organization, Municipal Assembly Members, Party Members and CHP Ankara Provincial Administrators. On the land of Sugar Factory, the ve High Speed Train Maintenance Units erece, which will be built right behind Optimum Shopping Center, and the “High Speed Train Station AV, will be a great harm to the region and Etimesgutliler.
- Protest Action from the CHP 07/02/2016 CHP protests to protest transportation: Republican People's Party (CHP) Avcılar District Presidency Youth Branches in Istanbul, in order to protest the recent increases in urban transportation Avcılar metrobus stop made a press release. Participants in the statement, then free of charge through the free turnstile rode metrobüse. Members of CHP Avcılar District Youth Branches arrived at the Avcılar Metrobus stop this afternoon and made a press statement at the Avcılar metrobus crossing to protest the increases in the urban transportation. In their hands, "There is a raise in transportation if there is a minimum wage increase", "We're making national money" and "Hike not raise" and "No salvation single"
- Environmental action from CHP deputies for YHT 25/08/2012 CHP's 6 MPs came to Sakarya to protest the cement factory that started construction in Sakarya. Chp'li 6 deputy, the town of Sakarya in the town of Sapanca, a stone quarry to be built next to the water source in the village of Karasu Darıçayırı in the village of Darıçayırı protested the cement factory. The deputies, who first went to Yanık village, met with the villagers who reacted to the reopening of the quarry that was closed 60 years ago. Chp Sakarya Provincial Chairman Ecevit Keles'ya Chp deputies into the organized action of the action Engin Özkoç, Ilhan Cihaner, Haydar Akar, Melda Yener, Kemal Ekinci, Mahmut Tanal and Chp Myk member Esen Kutluata, Chp Sakarya Province inde
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…