The CHP is organizing a protest action Tuesday (August 26) to oppose the Etimesgut District Organization's High Speed Train West Terminal and Maintenance and Repair Workshops project planned for the Sugar Factory land.
Etimesgut Station Street on the Emirler Railway Station 7 on Tuesday at 11.00 before the action to be held at the CHP Etimesgut District President Memet Yula said in a statement to our newspaper, "Etimesgut people tried to be demolished on the maintenance of our district is trying to be converted to the scrap heap. We won't let the Etimesgut turn into a scrap heap? said. Yula, all Etimesgutluları said they believed they would support them in these actions.
Source : www.flasgazetesi.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- CHP Etimesgut District Organization and Etimesgutlulardan, 'Etimesgut Junkyard' Action 08/08/2012 Etimesgutlular CHP Etimesgut, Etimesgutlular, Sugar Factory planned to be made on the land of the High Speed Train Terminal with the Maintenance and Repair Workshops action against the project ... In their hands banners, slogans at the Orders Railway Station came together ... The protest of the High Speed Train Terminal and the Maintenance and Repair Workshops were carried out by the Republican People's Party. The members of the Etimesgut District Organization and the residents were supported by the Deputy Chairman of the CHP, Gokhan Gunaydin. PM Members, Çankaya District President Mehmet Perçin and his administration, Pursaklar District Üy
- Etimesgut CHP Protests TCDD 27/05/2013 Etimesgut CHP TCDD Protest Etimesgut Sugar Factory ağır High Speed Train Line and Heavy Maintenance Warehouse Workshops ar, which is wanted to be established on the land of Etimesgut Sugar Factory, was protested by TCDD Etimesgut Station by Etimesgut District of CHP. CHP Ankara Deputy Aylin Nazlıaka, who gave a motion to the agenda of the Parliament in recent days, was also supported by Etimesgut District President Memet Yula, District Organization, Municipal Assembly Members, Party Members and CHP Ankara Provincial Administrators. On the land of Sugar Factory, the ve High Speed Train Maintenance Units erece, which will be built right behind Optimum Shopping Center, and the “High Speed Train Station AV, will be a great harm to the region and Etimesgutliler.
- Protest Action from the CHP 07/02/2016 CHP protests to protest transportation: Republican People's Party (CHP) Avcılar District Presidency Youth Branches in Istanbul, in order to protest the recent increases in urban transportation Avcılar metrobus stop made a press release. Participants in the statement, then free of charge through the free turnstile rode metrobüse. Members of CHP Avcılar District Youth Branches arrived at the Avcılar Metrobus stop this afternoon and made a press statement at the Avcılar metrobus crossing to protest the increases in the urban transportation. In their hands, "There is a raise in transportation if there is a minimum wage increase", "We're making national money" and "Hike not raise" and "No salvation single"
- Environmental action from CHP deputies for YHT 25/08/2012 CHP's 6 MPs came to Sakarya to protest the cement factory that started construction in Sakarya. Chp'li 6 deputy, the town of Sakarya in the town of Sapanca, a stone quarry to be built next to the water source in the village of Karasu Darıçayırı in the village of Darıçayırı protested the cement factory. The deputies, who first went to Yanık village, met with the villagers who reacted to the reopening of the quarry that was closed 60 years ago. Chp Sakarya Provincial Chairman Ecevit Keles'ya Chp deputies into the organized action of the action Engin Özkoç, Ilhan Cihaner, Haydar Akar, Melda Yener, Kemal Ekinci, Mahmut Tanal and Chp Myk member Esen Kutluata, Chp Sakarya Province inde
- Tender Announcement: Between Ankara-Sincan YHT Line Panel Fence and Wire Fence Construction on Various Mileage and Removal of Railway Type Contracts and Transfer to Etimesgut Depot 08/04/2014 Between Ankara and Sincan YHT Line Panel Fence and Wire Fence Construction in Various Mileage and Removal of Railway Type Contracts and Transfer to Etimesgut Depot General Directorate of State Administration of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) YHT REGIONAL MANAGER YHT Constructing and dismantling of Railway Type Contracts and transfer to Etimesgut Depot shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 38782 1-a) Address of the Administration: Talatpasa Bulvari Gar / ANKARA Gar ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA İhale
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- 100 Meter Solution to Istasyon Street in Etimesgut 06/06/2018 68 family living in the buildings to be demolished within the scope of the extension of Istasyon Street, will be moved to the new houses to be built on the empty land of 100 meters by the Metropolitan by the Metropolitan Municipality Ankara Metropolitan Municipality has initiated expropriation works for the destruction of the 5 building in the region within the scope of the expansion of the Station Street in Etimesgut. 5 68 60 73 200 227 100 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Metropolitan Municipality will be demolished by buying the land near the XNUMX meters of the buildings where the owners of the apartment ediy
- TCDD General Manager Apaydın, Investigated in Behiçbey and Etimesgut 01/11/2018 TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Behiçbey and the buildings and facilities found in Etimesgut. In addition to the Assistant General Managers of TCDD, İsmail H.Murtazaoğlu and Bilal Parmaksız, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Apaydın's first stop was Behiçbey when he was accompanied by Deputy General Manager Çetin Altun and other officials. Apaydın who visited the laboratory, test and service buildings in the DATEM campus located in Behiçbey, also visited the RAYTEST Center, which operates within the scope of TCDD Foundation. General Director of TCDD who passed from Behiçbey to Etimesgut İsa Apaydın, Eryaman YHT Station and ongoing construction Y
- Asphalt Works Completed in Etimesgut 12/06/2019 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality added a new one to the road construction and asphalt works carried out all over the capital. Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science Department of Asphalt Branch Directorate teams, Etimesgut District Atakent Mahallesi Sehit Celal Isen Street asphalt paving work carried out on the intersecting streets. DRIVING SAFETY PROVIDED Atakent Neighborhood residents waiting for a long time asphalt paving work of the Metropolitan Municipality teams, as soon as a week was completed and opened to vehicle traffic. Metropolitan Municipality officials, the continuation of Şehit Celal İşen Street and 22 meters wide double-lane road in total geliş
- TCDD takes action against 'officer action T 23/05/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), official trade unions to prevent negative effects of the passengers from the action agreed to be done today in a statement from TCDD was reported to take all necessary measures, said action decided upon 22 May at xnumx't onwards TCDD train will travel passengers It was stated that the necessary measures were taken in order not to be adversely affected by the action, and that the issue was closely monitored by TCDD General Directorate and Regional Offices.