Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş participated in the iftar organization organized by Eyüp Municipality. Mayor Topbas, iftar organization shaking hands with the citizens of the photo taken. Speaking to the Cihan News Agency after the organization of the Iftar President Topbaş, Beylikduzu metrobus line the official inauguration of the Ramadan Feast will take place immediately after the said.
Mayor Topbas said, Başkan We are now assembling escalators in Beylikdüzü Metrobus line. The overpasses are not completely finished. The official opening will take place after Ramadan. He even continues some studies. When everything is perfect, we will open the picture. Beylikdüzü-Avcılar line 50 thousand passengers began to carry. All of this axle carries 800 thousand passengers. There are some difficulties on this line. We know about these troubles. We will solve all of them in time. Zamanla
Source: Samanyolu News
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus line is over but the confusion in Avcılar did not end 15/08/2012 The Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus line was finally completed, and the voyages of the voyage began. However, the turmoil in Avcılar did not end, even more. Metrobus stop is a curcuna sideways these days, especially in the evening, the region is turning to tangle. It is not possible to exceed a few hundred meters in 1 hours. Of course, this confusion affects the E-5, and the vehicle tails extend for miles. And what is the cause of this congestion? Why not one? The most important problem on the side of the Metrobus stop is undoubtedly the minibuses ... The minibuses waiting for the passengers who want to continue to Istanbul from the Metrobust are going to be on the road in two or three rows. Who…
- Avcılar-Beylikdüzü Metrobüs 3 month will be delayed! 26/02/2012 At the groundbreaking ceremony, the 29 is said to be taking place in October, and the completion date in October is postponed to December. Although the concrete and asphalt process was finished in most of the line, concrete and asphalt were broken and new sewer pipes were laid because the sewer pipes under the line were damaged. PIPES REPLACED According to the information received from the authorities, even the most of the sewer pipes were damaged and rebuilt. The change of sewer pipes starting at the beginning of February continues at full speed. During the work Çalış
- Avcılar-Beylikdüzü Metrobüs Line will finally open in April 02/04/2012 12 June The foundation of the 2011 general elections was laid, 29 October 2011 will be opened in April, the Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus line will finally be operational in April, The construction of the Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus line has infuriated the people of the environment for nearly a year. First 2011 Republic Day Metrobus said the future. Then comes Christmas, February 2012'de coming. It was announced that the metrobus, which had never come before, will begin its voyages in April, when we have entered yet. NO OPENING CEREMONY! The opening ceremony for the line of Avcilar and Beylikdüzü BRT is not considered. Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, stated that Daha
- Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobüs line is at the stage of completion 11/07/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in a written statement, Avcılar D-100 over Istanbul University (IU) to prevent the steel overpass only serving the metrobus was removed under the passageway, so that the area of the upper passage of the foot will be given to the road as the strip said. Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus line to open the last stage of this process is planned to end at the end of the week, traffic in the distress will be provided with additional stripes to be recorded. During the lifting of the bridge, it was reported that one strip from D-100 was taken temporarily for safety reasons. It is stated that D-5 will end the contraction and traffic will return to normal when the 100 day is about to run.
- Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobüs reached the last stage! 11/07/2012 Avcılar D-100 over the Istanbul University to get ahead of the only metrobüse steel overpass is removed by removing the underpass. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Avcılar started the removal of the vehicle overpass only metrobus. Thus, the area where the overpass's feet are located will be introduced as a lane. This process, which is the final stage for the opening of Avcılar-Beylikdüzü Metrobüs Line, is scheduled to end at the end of the week. In the course of the work, the distress of the traffic will be provided with additional strips. During the removal of the bridge, one strip of D-100 was temporarily taken for safety reasons. When the 5 will run for about a day, the contraction in D-100 will end and traffic will return to normal. Yaklaşık
- Avcılar - Beylikdüzü Metrobus stop crash: Passengers fell into the pit! 11/07/2012 In Istanbul, Avcılar - Beylikdüzü in the direction of the line of metrobus in the work done in the gap closed with hair collapse occurred. Tens of metrobus passengers, fell into the pit with the collapse of the sheet. In the case of the great panic, there was no joy or death of the injured. The incident happened yesterday evening. Avcılar metrobus stop was closed in the scope of line work, instead of transfer stops were made. A transfer was made to the D-100 Highway with a overpass. Workers had to use this overpass before the results ended. In the meantime, a pit formed with a concrete pavement right next to the overpass was covered with hair. Passengers descending from the metrobus, say Met
- Avcılar-Beylikdüzü Metrobus Trial Flights Started 04/08/2012 Mayor of Beylikdüzü Yusuf Uzun, city council members, muhtars and representatives of non-governmental organizations, Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus trial commencement of the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbaş. According to a written statement from the municipality, Yusuf Uzun and his delegation visited Topbas in his office in Florya. Long, metrobus was added to Beylikdüzü in the name of all residents of the county on behalf of the Mayor conveyed his thanks. Topbas said that they will continue to serve for Istanbul, with the Beylikdüzü flights metrobus one direction 33 thousand people per hour, he said. Topbaş, who stated that the region has won a new challenge with the project…
- Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus line will open after the feast 08/08/2012 The trial expeditions on the Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus line, which the Istanbulites had been waiting for for a long time, began as of July. Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, stated that the line carried 19 thousand passengers during the test phase and the official opening will be held after the holiday. TOPBAŞ: SOME CIRCUITS VAR Topbas, “right now in the Beylikdüzü metrobus line escalators are being assembled. The overpasses are not completely finished. Official opening will be held after Ramadan Feast. He even continues some studies. When everything's perfect, we're opening the picture. Beylikdüzü Avcılar line began to carry 50 thousand passengers. All of this axle carries 50 thousand passengers. There are some problems on this line. Bu
- Beylikdüzü and Avcılar Metrobus Stops 22/08/2012 The Avcılar-Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line was finally completed. But Beylikdüzü Migros Stop and the old bus stop in Avcılar, the turmoil has not ended, even more. Beylikdüzü Migros Front Even though there is not a stall evening time, the side road is almost closed because they do not enter the stops of the vans and buses in the day, and there is a sound noise, which means that the horn sounds from each vehicle get rid of people as soon as possible. they do not leave the queue to anyone because of the continuous horn and false waiting traffic is paralyzed. I say this is human health Diy
- Tender Notice: Digital Information Screens Will Be Purchased (Avcılar - Beylikdüzü Metrobus Line) 21/06/2013 Digital Information Screens will be purchased ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS DIRECTOR The purchase of Digital Information Screens for Avcılar - Beylikdüzü Metrobus Line will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. The tender details of the tender are as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 76927 1-Administration a) Address: M.NEZİHİ ÖZMEN MAH. NOVEMBER SOK. 62 34010 MERTER GÜNGÖREN / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 212 449 44 80 - 212 449 44 57 c) E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org //ekap.kik.gov.tr/ekap/...