Barcelona Metro Map
Last updated: November 2018
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Barcelona - Perpignan high speed train line will open in April 2013 11/11/2012 Before the end of 2012, the construction of a high-speed train line connecting the Perpignan and the city of Barcelona will be completed. According to the regional government of Barcelona, the first train flight will be held in April. With the opening of the high-speed train line, the distance between the two cities will be reduced to 1 hours. The Barcelona Central Station and the track are already on the job. Source: Raillynews
- Barcelona Perpignan high-speed train line will open in April 2013 11/11/2012 Barcelona Perpignan high-speed train line: Before the end of 2012, the construction of the high-speed train line connecting the Perpignan and the city of Barcelona will be completed. According to the regional government of Barcelona, the first train flight will be held in April. With the opening of the high-speed train line, the distance between the two cities will be reduced to 1 hours. The Barcelona Central Station and the track are already on the job. Source: Raillynews
- Barcelona-Paris fast train starts expedition 16/12/2013 The Barcelona-Paris high-speed train started the expedition: the first time in the fast train line linking the city of Barcelona with Paris, the capital of France. The first voyages departed from the central Sants station in Barcelona at 09.20 at local time in the morning and at 07.15 from Paris. 6,5 2 hour with fast trains linking Barcelona and Paris were reported to be carried out per day. Train tickets are announced to be between 59 and 170 euros. Also 7 hourly Madrid-Marseille, 3 hour Barcelona-Toulouse and 4 hour 53 minute Barcelona-Lyon quick expeditions began to work from today.
- Büyükçekmece Coast Project 03/03/2014 Büyükçekmece seaside project in the Barcelona model: Büyükçekmece Mayor Hasan Akgun, Architectoba'ı 18 kilometer coast link to connect the Gürpınar Cape Great Atatürk Park project announced that the final stage. Akgün said that while the coastal arrangement project was being implemented, Barcelona's coastline was taken as a model and explained the details of the project. The cable car project, which will go from TÜBAT to Albatros from Mimaroba and from Albatros to TUYAP Fair Center, will add color to the region in terms of tourism. The project was designed as the Great Atatürk Park, the coastline, the marina and the ropeway project.
- Corruption in Madrid-Barcelona high-speed train line 07/05/2014 Corruption in the Madrid-Barcelona high-speed train line: Spain's Madrid-Barcelona high-speed train project launched an investigation into allegations of corruption and bribery. 9 employees of ADIF and Corsan, a construction company of Spanish Railways, were detained yesterday, four of which were released today. In the framework of the operation called Yogui, the gendarmerie raided 11 in Madrid and Barcelona and seized many documents. The 9 detained yesterday is accused of fraudulent documents, showing business costs too high and embezzling a total of 6 million euros. Barcelona court, 2002-2009 and 621 kilometers between the Madrid-Barcelona mahk
- Cable Theft Affects Train Journey in Barcelona 16/12/2015 Cable Theft in Barcelona Influenced the Train Journey: In Barcelona, Spain today, the traces of the train cables were affected negatively by the passengers. A fire started in ADIF's 60 installation of the Spanish Railways Infrastructure Facility because of the stealing of 3-meter high-voltage cables. In the morning the theft of 200 train and 60 thousand passengers were reported to affect. R-2, R-2 north, R-8 and R-11 lines had an average half-hour delay. The Spanish Railways Renfe stated that they cannot give precise information about when services will return to normal.
- Metro and suburban flights stopped in Barcelona 10/02/2016 Metro and suburban flights stopped in Barcelona: the old train station near the garbage bins of the fire into the tunnel when the smoke and suburban train stops were stopped. The fire in the rubbish bins near an old railway station in the city of Barcelona in the east of Spain stopped the city's subway and commuter train flights. It was reported that 210 as well as suburban and subway flights were stopped and 72 thousand people were affected by the smoke generated by the fire in the garbage bins between Arc de Triomf and Clot-Arago train stations. There is intense work carried out for the evacuation of smoke in the tunnel.
- Fira Barcelona - BcnRail the International Railway Industry Show 12/01/2010 Address: Avda. Reina Ma Cristina, s / n ES - 8004 Barcelona Phone: 34932332000 Fax: + 34932332287 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Map of Ankaray | Map of Ankaray Line and Ankaray Stops 11/04/2012 We have prepared the comprehensive route and map of Ankara subway and light rail system Anrakay for you in an interactive environment: Ankaray Map: Ankaray Metro Line, Ankaray Stops - A1 metro line serves between Dikimevi- Aşti bus station and the stops are as follows: Dikimevi Kurtulus College Kızılay Demirtepe Maltepe Tandoğan Beşevler Bahçelievler Emek AŞTİ Working hours: 06: 00 - 24: Serving between 00 hours, Ankaray has a connection to Ankara subway at Kızılay station. Cost and capacity: Ankaray, which was built in 1992 and cost 550 million German marks, started its operations in the summer of 1996. The 8,5 is km
- Adana Metro Map 09/07/2012 Adana Metro Map: Last updated: 2012 July