In Ayder, while the expectation of a state-of-the-art ropeway continues, a cable car will be built for 12 million euros under the sponsorship of a businessman in Uzungöl.
Turkey's most important tourism centers of Trabzon's Çaykara reached the end of the ropeway project in the district town of Uzungol he said.
Providing information about the Deputy Governor of Uzungol Muhammad Karagoz, the basics of the cable car project will throw 5 in the month, he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ankara Metro 10 wait for another year 20/02/2013 Ankara Metro 10 should wait for another year A senior Ministry official stated that the subway works in the city are being tried to be prevented, “Should Ankara metro wait for another 10 year? They fear Allah. ” Speaking about the ongoing metro works on three different lines of the capital, a senior official from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications said, “Someone is trying to prevent them from doing business. Ankara subway 10 wait another year? They fear Allah. ” Stating that the Sincan and Çayyolu metro lines worked in accordance with the goal of finishing the Keçiören line in 2014 this year, the Ministry official stated that the obstacles that were tried to be removed are as follows:
- Rize's Ayder Plateau for Ski Lift and Ski Facility Started 06/02/2012 Grand National Assembly of Turkey Tourism Commission Chairman AK Party MP from Rize Nusret Bayraktar, announced that the famous tourist center of Rize Ayder the cable car and ski resort initiation of studies for the construction. Bayraktar, Rize Journalists and Reporters Association at a press conference, the region in order to bring tourism in the Eastern Black Sea Development project (DOKAP) said that they are carrying out studies. Bayraktar emphasized that serious investments have been made in the region with the DOKAP project. We are at a time when the avalanche tests can be done due to winter. Risk of snow quality and avalanches in Ayder and around by helicopter H
- Ayder Plateau should be made of cable car (Video) 09/12/2013 Ayder plateau should be made to the cable car: the world-famous Ayder Plateau in the town of Rize, Çamlıhemşin, especially on weekends are flocked by holidaymakers. Ayder Plateau is a popular destination for those who want to come and visit the weekend and to get away from the daily life. Ayder Plateau welcomes tens of thousands of local and foreign visitors every year, and attracts the attention of those who want to enjoy the snow in winter. The hills covered with pine trees in Ayder Plateau, which is famous for its hot springs, offer a distinct beauty by adopting white in winter. The old plateau houses with wooden hotels in the plateau integrate with the snow-covered forests and create a magnificent view. The visitors to Ayder find X
- Ayder Work for Ski Lift and Ski Resort was started. 06/02/2012 Grand National Assembly of Turkey Tourism Commission Chairman AK Party MP from Rize Nusret Bayraktar, announced that the famous tourist center of Rize Ayder the cable car and ski resort initiation of studies for the construction. Bayraktar, Rize Journalists and Reporters Association at a press conference, the region in order to bring tourism in the Eastern Black Sea Development project (DOKAP) said that they are carrying out studies. Bayraktar stressed that serious investments were made in the region with the DOKAP project. "We have started the construction of the ropeway and ski resort in Ayder Plateau, one of the important tourism centers of the region. We are at a time when the avalanche tests can be done due to the winter.
- Ayder to Turkey's Longest Cable Car Line to Assembly 26/09/2018 Çamlıhemşin in Rize, Ayder with simultaneous interpretation 37 kilometer line will be installed at length with tender Mountains of Turkey's longest cable car project was carried out and ski resort. The cable car in the Ayder Plateau project will reach Hazindak, Samistal, Amlakit and Palovit. The cable car will also serve in the summer. Rize Governor Erdogan Bektas, said simultaneous interpretation will be implemented in a ski resort project for the winter tourism in the mountains, "Turkey's largest, most diverse, most diverse and featured ski resort appeared with this project. The most important as point reached by cable car line The cable car will also serve in the summer because it covers our highlands.
- 'Uzungöl Cable Car' will change the fate of Uzungöl 17/10/2017 Fettahoğlu The hotel owner owner, Sükrü Fettahoğlu, puts an important mission into the ropeway project he will lay the groundwork for in the fall. Uzungol Ropeway Project Fettahoglu, which loads an important mission, said that the Uzungol cable car will change the destiny of Uzungol'un. “I have one ideal now. Fettahoğlu said, yaşayan Those who live in Uzungöl will be more happy and our region will earn more. Öl Şükrü Fettahoğlu, a tourism businessman, stated that they plan to train the Uzungöl Cable Car Project to the Ramadan Feast of 2018 and said, ung In the 2013, the cable car company Turizm
- Ayder Plateau Takes the Attention of Snowboard Athletes 21/01/2013 Ayder Plateau attracts the attention of Snowboard Athletes: Ayder Plateau, which is one of the popular tourism centers of Rize, continues to attract tourists in winter as well as summer. Mountain-Raft Club President Muhittin Yarıcı stated that snow-skiers and skiers showed interest in Ayder Plateau in recent years and stated that the areas on the 2000 altitude are a natural snowboard course as snow quality and geographical structure. In addition to the summer tourism, Yarıcı said that urgent investment should be made to Ayder in the winter tourism. Yay A ropeway system to be built here will add a lot to the tourism in the highland. Tourists staying in Ayder will be able to yap
- Helicopter Skiing Begins in Rizenin Ayder Plateau 20/01/2015 Heli-skiing: ski sport hhelikopterl the Kaçkar Mountains Heliski has become central in Turkey, begins to entertain the fans at the end of this month. This year, the majority of athletes will come to the Kaçkars and the German athletes, who have previously lived in Russia and Georgia, will have this enthusiasm. Çamlıhemşin District Ayder Plateau and Kaçkar Mountains in the 8 year since the end of the sport begins in the Heliski sport. Rize Governorship Provincial Sportive Tourism Board granted a license to Kunet tourism company which applied for Heliksi Sports this year. The company, which started to work in the region, will start in Ayder Plateau with two helicopters.
- Skiing in Ayder Plateau 09/02/2015 Skiing in Ayder Plateau: In the Ayder Plateau in Rize, one of the most important tourism centers of the Eastern Black Sea, families enjoyed skiing on the last day of the semester break. Families in the highlands in the district of Çamlıhemşin, cold weather, despite the pleasant time spent in the highland. Children playing snowballs and snowmen, the last day of the final holiday fun. Some of the skiers survived minor accidents. Some citizens played horon on the abdomen. Ayder Tourism Association President Omer Altun, AA correspondent, said: "This year, less snow than the previous years, but the highland still attracts the attention of the visitors.
- The cable car is being installed more comfortably to the caves of Hira and Sevr 26/03/2012 Visitors to Saudi Arabia for Hajj and Umrah worship are the most visited by the Prophet. Cable car system is installed in two caves where Mohammed is located in Mecca. Abdul Aziz Saroji, the head of the Institute of Pilgrimage Studies of Ummul Kurra University, the Hira cave on the Cebel-i Nur mountain, where the angel of revelation, Gabriel (AS) brought the first verse of the Qur'an. Muhammad Hz. It was reported that a cable car system would be installed in the Sevr cave in the Sevr mountain, where he was hiding when he migrated to Medina with Ebubekir. The authorities, who acted on demand, noted that thanks to the ropeway system to be established in two years, visitors will be able to reach both caves more easily from the area where Kabe is located. Steep and steep Sar