Expeditions Stopped Due to Electrical System Failure in Ankara Metro: Ankara Metro, the electrical system could not be made for a while due to the failure of the electrical system. According to information received, Batıkent-Kızılay Ankara Metro, which serves the line due to the failure of the electrical system, the flights stopped.
Due to the aforementioned fault, while the passengers are being downloaded from the subway, the technicians have started working to fix the problem.
Metro, after the elimination of the problem in the electricity lines returned to normal.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Expeditions Stopped in Bursaray Due to Electrical Failure 08/07/2019 Electricity transmission Inc. (TEIAS) of the fault occurring in one of the main substation feeds is thus stopped at once in Bursaray Bursa. TEİAŞ'a 14.00 time in the transformer station due to a breakdown of the queues of flights stopped in Bursaray. Passengers in the wagons that are cruising during the downtime are evacuated smoothly, and transportation is provided by buses due to the fact that citizens do not have a problem in transportation. For repair, all teams concentrated on the substation where the failure occurred. After the study, it was reported that the flights will start again in Bursaray.
- İZBAN stopped again due to electrical failure 28/02/2013 İZBAN stopped again due to electrical failure Trains did not work for half an hour due to electrical failure, stations filled-up ortak A week full of problems and unfortunate experiences took place in the 80 kilometer Aliağa-Menderes Line, jointly organized by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. . After the rupture of the tracks in the past day and the time-lapse of the voyage due to the expansion works at Halkapınar Transfer Station, today, the electricity crisis has taken place! Due to the explosion of TEDAŞ's transformer in Aliağa, electricity went through Aliağa-Menemen. All İZBAN line affected by the fault, the trains stopped, did not work until half an hour. There were clusters in the stations until the fault was rectified. TEDAŞ ...
- 3 watches were interrupted due to scissors failure in İzmir Metro 06/04/2016 Due to the scissor failure in Izmir Metro, the 3 hours disrupted: There was no crossing between the Poligon and Fahrettin Altay stations in Izmir Metro for three hours. Fahrettin Altay Station due to a failure due to scissors due to intermittent hours from 12.30 3 hours from Evka-3 line from the line was forced to stop the last stop at the Polygon. ESHOT buses transported passengers to Fahrettin Altay. Passengers who want to take the metro from Fahrettin Altay also brought buses to the Polygon. After the technical team work was completed, the metro started to work again until Fahrettin Altay.
- Electric Failure Due to İZBAN Missed Expeditions 14/07/2013 İZBAN Expeditions Due to Electrical Failure: İzmir Suburban Transport System (İZBAN), which carries passengers on the Aliağa-Cumaovası line in Izmir, interrupted the trains due to the electricity failure between Aliağa- Menemen. Transportation between Aliağa and Menemen is provided by the municipal buses provided by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. Aliaga and Menemen district of the line that feeds the electricity line due to electricity failure this morning from the 07.00 Aliaga'dan Izmir, those who want to go, İZBAN trains did not work hard to learn. Many citizens who wanted to catch up with the job and the airport used taxis and special vehicles in order to reach the Menemen-Cumaovası line, where the İZBAN flights continued normally. Experienced ...
- Metro Failure in Istanbul Fixed, Expedition returned to normal 24/12/2018 In Istanbul, Yenikapı-Gayrettepe metro flights could not be built due to signaling failure. Metro Istanbul's official twitter account said in a statement; It was reported that the malfunction in the metro line occurred in the morning and the flights returned to normal. Metro Istanbul's official twitter account said in a statement, "M2 line is corrected and service is done between the Yenikapı-Hacıosman. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience, thank you for your understanding," he said. https://twitter.com/metroistanbul_/status/xnumx