MARMARAY WILL MEET WITH ISTANBUL METRO
Great innovations, for more radical changes, working without stopping, stating that they work Topbas, said:
Iyor Marmaray connects with Istanbul Metro in 2013. The two continents are connected by subway and metrobus networks from Kartal to Avcılar, from Çekmeköy to Maslak, from Ümraniye to Topkapı, from Kadıköy to Beylikdüzü, from Üsküdar to Bağcılar. 2014 year, 230 5 million kilometer rail system to carry millions of passengers, 2016'den 7 million passengers per day to reach. As the mayor, my greatest reward will be the journey of Istanbulites with the speed and comfort of public transportation all over our city very soon. Belediye
Topbas, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the opening of the Kadikoy-Kartal Metro Line which will be done tomorrow, wished to be good for Istanbul.
FULL INTEGRATION IN 2013
In 2013, Marmaray will be fully integrated with the metro, metrobus, tram, sea bus and the completion of the Golden Horn Metro Bridge in Yenikapı. Thus, the journey will start every minute of Istanbul.
2013 minutes, Kartal-Topkapi 55 minutes, Kartal-Ataturk Airport 81 minutes, Üsküdar-Yenikapı 9 minutes, Başakşehir-Üsküdar 54 minutes, Üsküdar-Atatürk Airport 45 minutes, Taksim-Atatürk Airport 43,5 minutes, Kartal-4 with full integration. Levent 66 minutes, Yenikapı-Hacıosman will be in 33 minutes.
Source : I www.samanyoluhaber.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Line is in minutes to open 12/03/2019 In 2013, Gebze has made its last voyage and is expected for years with excitement. Halkalı The Marmaray line opens today at 11.00 with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. The opening of the train line, which was shut down about 6 years ago, was delayed for a long time. Gebze Halkalı line, formerly 185 minutes to 76 km Gebze-Halkalı The way to 115 is going down in minutes. Gebze-Halkalı Between citizens, 1 hours will save time in 10 minutes. WHAT ARE THE STORES OF GEBZE HALKALI MARMARAY LINE? It has the largest longest metro route in Istanbul Halkalı - There is a total of 42 stops in Gebze metro line. Of these stops, 14 is Europe Bu
- Mr. Kılıçdaroğlu, I wish you a good journey 03/10/2012 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Kadikoy and Kartal, even though the CHP municipalities, even the Kadıköy-Kartal subway that was built in August, recalling the opening, ed Mr. Kılıçdaroğlu, I wish you a better journey. Resign. You always attack Istanbul traffic, you don't have to attack. You'll never get tired of Kadikoy from in Kartal. Hemen Prime Minister Erdogan, his party's Parliamentary Group Meeting at the time of the Parliament's holiday openings and gave information about visits. Erdogan reminded that the opening of the Kadıköy-Kartal subway in August, said hatırlat Mr. Kılıçdaroğlu, Kadikoy and Kartal have CHP municipalities. 'There are CHP municipalities' we did not stop the subway. We laid the foundation Tem
- Havas removes barriers for unimpeded journeys 15/03/2014 Havas is removing obstacles for unobstructed journeys: Turkey's deep-rooted ground services company Havas, hearing and speech impaired passengers to respond to the demands of remote and direct access to information "Barrier Post" launched the project. Passengers who will travel with the or Barrier-Free Message tik can ask their message about Havaş services by message and they are answered on the subject after the classification process in the centers. Director General of Havas Nurzat Erkal, "according to a survey by the Presidency Administration for Disabled People's finally done disabilities constitute the 12,29 percent of Turkey's population. Within this ratio, orthopedic, visual, hearing, language and speech impaired people take part. In general, the research ler
- Iran-Turkey begins to vie 1001 Nights journeys by train 21/07/2014 Iran-Turkey begins journeys by train vie 1001 Nights: The first time the 23 4 September and will be held between October trip, starting in Istanbul, will end in Tehran. Alexander the Great's footsteps 3 thousand years of Hellenic civilization, along with the Ottoman period, pre-Roman, Achaemenid and Persia stated that the visits to significant points of Antonina Tourism founder Atilla Tuna trip to Turkey as well as Germany, France, Britain, Italy, Russia, USA A total of 100 people from countries such as said. 3 6 19 is a thousand-kilometer-long trip, listed in the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage list of different historic sites and XNUMX. century by German engineers yüzyıl
- Fearful Minutes on BUDO Ferry 18/08/2014 Horror Hail Minutes in BUDO Ferry: Bursa to Istanbul time after the panic of a passenger ferry Bursa to Istanbul flights were canceled due to adverse weather conditions Bursa to Istanbul flight of which Bursa Sea Buses then panic in the passenger ferry from Plant belonging to the Emir Sultan Bursa to Istanbul flights, weather delays due It is cancelled. The Emir Sultan passenger ferry from the Bursa Sea Buses expedition exploded due to the storm. Citizens injured by the explosion of the glass were sent to the hospital by ambulances to the pier, in a statement announced that the expedition was canceled. Prepared to ride the sea bus with suitcases in their hands El
- Moving minutes in Izmit Train Station 22/11/2014 Moving minutes in Izmit Train Station: There were moving minutes in Izmit Train Station. At the entrance of the garage there was a discussion between the suspect and the police. While the person was taken into custody, the bag was taken out of the garage in any case and an expert team was called. Necati Ö. Who wanted to take the High Speed Train to Izmit Train Station. has placed his bag on the x-ray device at the call point located at the entrance of the garage. Officers detected suspicious materials in the bag. Security officers wanted to search for Neczati Ö. Necati Ö. with security strikers began to discuss. Necati Ö.'s bag is just under a tree outside the gar Ö
- Havaş lifts obstacles for unobstructed journeys 14/03/2014 Havas is removing obstacles for unobstructed journeys: Turkey's deep-rooted ground services company Havas, hearing and speech impaired passengers to respond to the demands of remote and direct access to information "Barrier Post" launched the project. Passengers who will travel with the or Barrier-Free Message tik can ask their message about Havaş services by message and they are answered on the subject after the classification process in the centers. Director General of Havas Nurzat Erkal, "according to a survey by the Presidency Administration for Disabled People's finally done disabilities constitute the 12,29 percent of Turkey's population. Within this ratio, orthopedic, visual, hearing, language and speech impaired people take part. In general, the research ler
- Safe and Comfortable Journeys with TÜVASAŞ 02/05/2019 Passenger safety policy in accordance with national and international standards is strictly applied in railway vehicles manufactured in TÜVASAŞ and every detail is considered in order for passengers to have a comfortable travel experience. Vehicles to ensure high quality comfort; It is equipped with lighting, heating and cooling, vibration and noise isolation, internet and social media usage, ergonomic passenger seat, passenger information and announcement systems. In addition, all materials used are non-flammable. Stress analysis and high-speed collision tests from vehicle design are done in computer environment; Vehicle bodies analyzed in computer environment are verified in static test stand. Production ...
- 4 Monthly Continuous Traffic Trouble Begins in Ankara 26/06/2012 4 monthly traffic has been started in Ankara ... The main veins of the capital of the capital were closed due to the subway work ... Moreover, 4 for months ... So, which roads are closed, where are the alternative routes? Here are the details ... Metro, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications take over from Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues to work ... However, due to the work on the metro line, especially the drivers of the capital are waiting hard times ... "4 monthly traffic infestation of the capital began. Many roads were closed to traffic due to the metro operation ... "Inonu Boulevard is closed to traffic in the 300 meter section; The vehicles coming from the direction of Kızılay will enter the Necatibey Street from İnönü Boulevard ... "We are on Necatibey Street at the moment."