Ministry of Transport started work for the railway to connect Çanakkale with Bandırma
Ministry of Transport Bandırma-Çanakkale railway connection for rail and passenger transport began to work.
Starting from Bandırma, the line will be connected to Biga and Karabiga and Çanakkale via Hıdırköy, including Bandırma OSB and Gönen Deri OSB. In the event that the line is constructed to include the Bandırma and Gönen OIZs, 2 is planned to be established between the transportation options of the factories in the OIZ. The companies that will make an investment request for the OIZ will also evaluate this option and make their investments.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The Ministry of Transport started to work for the railway between Bandırma and Çanakkale. 16/07/2012 Ministry of Transport Bandırma-Çanakkale railway connection for rail and passenger transport began to work. Starting from Bandırma, the line will be connected to Biga and Karabiga and Çanakkale via Hıdırköy, including Bandırma OSB and Gönen Deri OSB. In the event that the line is constructed to include the Bandırma and Gönen OIZs, 2 is planned to be established between the transportation options of the factories in the OIZ. The companies that will make an investment request for the OIZ will also evaluate this option and make their investments. Source: TCDD
- Atatürk bridge lighting pillars changed in Çanakkale 11/04/2014 Atatürk bridge lighting towers were changed in Çanakkale: In Çanakkale, the lighting poles were changed in the Atatürk bridge. Renovation works at Atatürk Bridge, which is one of the important axles serving the city's vehicle and pedestrian traffic, was completed. Within the scope of the improvement and renovation works on the bridge, the pavements were renovated with black color basalt and andesite plaque stone material coating process and a walking axis was created for disabled people in the sidewalk section. The metal railings of the bridge were renewed and modernized. The works on Atatürk Bridge were completed with new lighting poles. On the bridge, peace, love and freedom will be placed on the sculptures.
- Ministry of Transport Prepared National Transportation Master Plan 30/03/2018 Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry has completed the European Union and Turkey funded by the National Transport Master Plan. Turkey's main objectives and taking into account the 2023 2035 vision plan includes strategies and investment for future exports will be up to 1 trillion dollars. 1 Trillion dollar ready for export The vision of the Master Plan was determined as a sustainable, safe, secure, accessible, comprehensive, fast, innovative transportation sector and infrastructure that increased competitiveness. For a cost effective, efficient transportation system; The integration of transportation and logistics emerged as the main recommendation. In the Master Plan you can also proje
- Cable Car Construction Works in Çanakkale 12/03/2016 Teleferik Construction Works in Çanakkale Continues: At Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University, infrastructure works are underway for the ropeway planned to be relieved for transportation. A study visit was made by a team including Faculty of Communication Faculty to Bursa Teleferik. In the Terzioğlu Campus, which is dominated by the Bosphorus and Çanakkale, the recreation areas where students, Çanakkale people and tourists can spend time will be established with the ropeway being realized. Will take place in a first inter-university project transportation alternatives within universities in Turkey, it will be an example for other universities.
- Chairman of the AK Party Bandırma Eşref Kasapoğlu Bandırma Station Director İbrahim Demiralp visited. 22/03/2012 Kasapoglu, the visit of the AK Party before the ruling of the total railway network in the country 8 thousand 660 kilometers, today, the number of 10 thousand kilometers, he said. Expressing that the high-speed train project was put into practice for the first time in power period, Kasapoğlu said, proje We have completed the Marmara Ray, Aegean Rail, Capital Rail, high-speed railway stations and unmanned railway lines in our target. . Demiralp reported last year that they carried 850 tons of cargo and 70 thousand 355 passengers both in and out of the country. Between Bandırma and İzmir B
- Çanakkale-Bandırma State Highway Bandırma Entrance Bridge Interchange and Connection Road Construction Work Tender Result 10/04/2018 Çanakkale-Bandırma State Highway Bandırma Entrance Bridge Interchange and Connection Roads Construction Work As a Result of Tender Regional Directorate of Highways-14. Road Bandırma Entrance Bridge and Junction Road Construction Work tender tender 2018 company is the only one and the tender is awarded 94202 TL bid DOĞUSAN İNŞAAT TİC. Inc. company has won. 61.311.824,03, which participated in the tender, bid below the limit. Tender 86.074.809,78 Pieces 38 m long Viaduct + 62.968.650,00 Pieces 11 m. long bridge ğ
- Bridge doubled real estate prices in Canakkale 30/10/2017 The real estate mobility and square meter costs in Gelibolu Sütlüce and Lapseki Şekerkaya, where the bridge stands are continuing to increase the attractiveness of investors, are expected to increase further as the project is completed. According to the Milliyetemlak.com data, the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge, which will be the biggest bridge in the world, is expected to add value to the entire Marmara region. In the research, it is stated that the bridge, which is expected to provide economic vitality throughout Çanakkale, will develop social life with the population intensified in the region. The 3 bin 869 meter-long bridge will also contribute to the commercial life of the Aegean, especially Izmir. The bridge to be completed in 2023 UM
- Erzincan-Trabzon Railway Transportation Booklet 29/08/2018 The ministry's approval for the Erzincan-Trabzon Railway Project, which is one of the mega projects of Trabzon and which has been awarded the preliminary qualification tender for the work of Consultancy, Project, Engineering and Consultancy Service. The project of Erzincan-Trabzon Railway which will be the gateway to the east of Trabzon and the important steps in the exportation took place in the book of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure of the Ministry of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure. According to the information contained in the booklet, the cost of the survey project is 25 Million TL. It is announced that the railway will be 192 km / h speed and will be new double-line, signal and electric with a length of approximately 160 km. Source…
- Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Metro Projects Adana Metros are now at completion 16/05/2012 New developments were made in the ve Urban Rail System and Metro Projects yeni to be realized by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The studies on the transfer of the metro project between the Xinx miles of the Adana Metropolitan Municipality and the Çukurova University (9,5. Stage) metro project have been completed. In the coming days, companies will be asked to bid. The line will be 2 km long and will even feature 9,5 units. 6 pieces will be located in the helicopter type, 4 grain embedded type and 1 pieces in the viaduct type station. Source: Investments
- Works on the transfer of İzmir Metro and trams to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications continue 08/08/2012 New developments were made in the “Urban Rail System and Metro Projects ve to be carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's 3 metro line and the 1 tram line to transfer to the Ministry of Transport is continuing work on the application. Authorities, after the completion of the work 4. Stage Fahrettin Altay - Narlıdere Metro Line Project and Şirinyer - Buca Tram Line Projects will be taken into the 2013 year investment program and the auctions will be realized. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments