The favorite toys of our childhood were made with legoes and this bridge was painted by street artist gibi Megx ları. The real name of the 35 artist is Martin Heuwold. The railway bridge is located on the line connecting Dusseldorf and Dortmund.
The color Megx uses and the work it produces is so realistic that at first glance the bridge looks like it was made with lego.
Thus, a pleasant moment is created for the drivers in the traffic.
Source : I utanmazmedya.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Forget the forgotten belongings on trams in Samsun 22/12/2014 In Samsun, the forgotten items of the trolley surprised the viewers: the train-between the university-serving in the Metropolitan Municipality of Samsun trams of the citizens forget almost nothing. The items forgotten by the officers are taken and are collected in a warehouse at the SAMULAŞ building. Forgotten items are waiting for their owners here. Among the forgotten items, IDs, glasses, clothes, ney, bicycles, books, umbrellas, watches, toys, wallets and many materials, indicating that the presence of SAMULAS Support Service Manager İbrahim Şahin, forgotten and lost items in a warehouse and waiting for the owners said that they collect. Sahin, "Tram and bus at the same time at the same time on the web site of SAMULAŞ web site published.
- 50 meter asphalt astonishes 14/08/2014 50-meter asphalt astounders: Sivas Street in the town of Sityehri Sivas Street only the 50-meter section of the road to the asphalt pours citizens surprised. The secret of covering the 50-meter of the road, which starts with parquet and continues with the soil in Ordu Street, cannot be solved. In the face of the situation of the tradesmen and the citizens living on the street, some citizens used the following expressions: "Kse Süleyman Mosque, where the ongoing infrastructure works have been completed in our district, will be left as a certain area as a soil from the point where the parquet works are done until the end of the parquet, and then asphalt We couldn't give a meaning to it.
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Minister Bayraktar surprises the Trabzon Logistics Center 21/10/2013 Minister Bayraktar surprises the Trabzon Logistics Center: The logistics center shifted to Rize-İyidere and the Minister Bayraktar said that despite the railway in the same framework, we will still improve Trabzon by logistics and railway. While the Çamburnu Logistics Center Project is shifted to İyidere Valley and Erzincan-Gümüşhane-Trabzon Railroad will be taken to the same region, it is surprising that the Minister of Environment and Urbanization Erdoğan Bayraktar still declares on the logistics center and railway. While the public and political parties in Trabzon are experiencing confusion and the opposition stands up, Minister Bayraktar's messages of efet unity and solidarity for Trabzon part continue as if nothing had happened. Bayraktar replied his old words in the holiday message and published the following message: Bayrak
- Samsun rail system surprises the forgotten items in the tram 09/10/2014 Samsun rail system trams the items forgotten in the trolley: Samsun, passengers in the rail system vehicles in between pots, plates, cell phones, suits, credit and identity card items such as. In the trams of the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Rail Transportation System (SAMULAŞ), which operates between the Gar and the University and has been operating for 4 years, citizens' hats, wallets, textbooks, glasses, cell phone, health record, umbrella, bicycle, suits, pots, pans, toy, gold ring, credit card, such as forgotten things. SAMULAS Support Services Manager Ibrahim Sahin, AA correspondent, trams citizens and identity cards, said the most forgotten. Tram ...