📩 24/11/2018 20:40
New recruitment announcements continue to be published within the scope of new employment opportunities. Xnumx personnel will be recruited to be employed by the Inspection Board of the General Directorate of Tüdemaş in Sivas. These personnel will serve as assistant inspector. Other details about the procurement of personnel are as follows;
Terms and Conditions
1) To have the qualifications stated in the article 48 of the Civil Servants Law.
2) Being under the age of 29 on the exam date (2012 September 35) (Two years are added to this limit for those who have completed their military service).
3) Having graduated from one of the faculties of Law, Political Economy, Business Administration, Economics and Administrative Sciences and one of the education institutions in Turkey or abroad, which has been providing education for at least 4 years and whose equivalence is accepted by the competent authorities,
4) To be among the first 2011 candidates who scored 2012 or more in the A Group, KPSS P117 section of the Public Personnel Selection Exam conducted by ÖSYM in 70 and 20. (If the number of applicants who meet the requirements to participate in the exam and the number of applicants according to the procedure is more than 20, the first 20 candidates will be taken to the entrance exam, starting with the candidate with the highest score.All candidates who score equal with the 20th candidate will be invited to the exam.)
5) At the end of the investigation will not prevent the Inspectorate in terms of registration and character. (This condition only applies to the applicants who have taken the written exam.)
6) In terms of health status, being able to go to all parts of the country to be able to do duty, the body or mental illness or body disability that may prevent him from doing his job continuously to be disabled.
7) To qualify as required by Inspectorate
The announcement of the announcement of the announcement in the Official Gazette 18.09.2012 Tuesday until the end of the working hours TCDD General Directorate of Inspection Board of Inspectors Ülkü Mah. Talatpaşa Bulvarı No: 3 06330 Altındağ / Ankara address can be made in person or by mail and applications received after this date will not be considered.
The entrance exam has two stages, written and oral. Those who fail the written exam cannot take the oral exam. It is 100 separately from the exam groups with full marks in the entrance exam, and one in the oral exam. In order to be deemed to have succeeded in the written exam, each of the grades taken from the written exam groups other than the foreign language should not be less than 60 and the average is not less than 65. The names of the candidates who won the written exam are with the TCDD Inspection Board. http://www.tcdd.gov.tr ve http://www.tudemsas.gov.tr Announcements will be announced through internet addresses, and candidates who have passed the written exam and written exam will be notified to the oral exam date and place, and to their communication addresses by registered mail.
In the oral exam; In general, candidates' knowledge of Law, Economics, Finance and Public Administration, as well as their personal qualities such as intelligence, speed of drive, expression ability, attitude and movement are taken into consideration.
In order to be successful in the oral exam, the grade must not be less than 65.
In order to be successful in the examination of the assistant inspector, the entrance exam must not be less than 65. The entrance exam grade is based on the average of the written exam grade and the total of the oral exam grade.
If the number of students who succeed in the same entrance exam is more than the number of the staff, the entrance exam grade is preferred. In the case of equality of the entrance exam grade, the candidate who has a foreign language grade has the priority. For others, exam results are not considered granted rights.
The list of the principal and substitute candidates who won the written and oral parts of the entrance examination is http://www.tcdd.gov.tr s http://www.tudemsas.gov.tr and TCDD will be notified by the Board of Inspectors.
G) Documents requested for the exam and other detailed information http://www.tcdd.gov.tr s http://www.tudemsas.gov.tr from the address of the TCDD Inspection Board, 0312 3090515 / 4470-4770, and the “TCDD General Directorate Assistant Inspector Entrance Exam Application Form” from the TCDD Inspection Board Presidency or http://www.tcdd.gov.tr s http://www.tudemsas.gov.tr available at.
Exam Date: Written exam will be held on 29-30 September 2012 (Saturday-Sunday), between 10.00-15.40, Foreign Language exam on 30 September 2012 between 16 / 00-16 / 40 hours.
Exam Venue: TCDD General Directorate Ülkü Mah. Talatpaşa Bulvarı No: 3 Altındağ / Ankara Cafeteria Hall.