It is reported that the Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus line, which is the 4th Stage of the Metrobus Line, will start its passenger voyages on Monday, July 16, 2012.
With the stage that will now decrease from Beylikdüzü to Sogutlucesme to 83 minutes, the number of metrobus stops, which is currently 33, will increase to 44.
Beylikdüzü-Avcılar Metrobus Line, whose foundations were laid on March 15, 2011, is being carried out last checks tomorrow. The trial will be made for a week, and at the end of this period, full capacity will be passed.
For this new line of 10 kilometers, 11 units were used to carry passengers to stops, and the 5 overpass was built to provide normal pedestrian traffic.
2-3 will find the completion of the arrangements for the disabled.
The stations that will be opened to the new service are:
1. Hunters, 2. Avcilar Center, 3. Ambarli, 4. Saadetdere, 4. Haramidere Industry, 5. Haramidere, 6. Guzelyurt, 7. Beylikdüzü, 8. Council, 9. Republic, 10. Esenyurt-Hadımköy, 11. TUYAP
The total number of stops in the Metrobus stages is as follows:
1. Stage: Topkapı-Avcılar 18.6 km. 14 station
2. Stage: Topkapı-Zincirlikuyu, 10.4 km. 11 station
3. Stage: Zincirlikuyu-Söğütlüçeşme, 11 km. 7 station
4. Stage: Beylikdüzü-Avcılar, 10 km. and 11 stations, including 44 units.
Source : I www.samanyoluhaber.co