Munich Metro Map:
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Munich International Transportation and Logistics Fair Has Started 06/05/2015 Munich International Transport and Logistics Fair Started: Every two years, Munich International Transportation and Logistics Fair 15. once opened its doors to visitors. Munich International Transport and Logistics Fair 15, held every two years. once opened its doors to visitors. The fair was opened by Federal Minister of Transport Alexander Dobrindt. 62 companies participated in the fair this year from Turkey to the country from the 2 40 15 thousand companies attended. 11 9 huge square in the area established in a thousand square meters, the world's leading air, land and maritime transport companies with spectacular stands introduced their services. At the fair, Turkish Airlines offers cargo services with its giant stand Fuar
- Electric Disconnected subway and commuter train transport in Munich 16/11/2012 Electric cut off in Munich interrupted subway and suburban train interruption In Munich, the city of Munich has been reported to have significantly affected the life of the power outage. Due to the power outage in most of the city for a while traffic lights, subway and suburban train transportation disruption, people remained in the elevators were expressed. Due to the 1 hourly power outage, disruptions in the train transportation were recorded. According to the statement made by the Munich fire department, the electricity was cut around the clock at 07.00 and the fire brigade was on duty all over the city. The statement, the removal of the remaining in the elevators and fire alarms due to false alarms were called many times called the fire brigade. After powering up Elektrik
- 2 Train to Munich and Cologne 10/09/2013 Within the scope of BALO Project, 2 will go to Munich and Cologne on a weekly basis: For the first time from Anatolia to Europe, the uninterrupted block train service started from Manisa yesterday. The first train of the Greater Anatolia Logistics Organization (BALO) Project, which was initiated to provide the freight of industrialists and exporters in Anatolia to Europe by rail, departed from the TCDD Manisa Station Logistics Site. The first train, Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB) President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu and by TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman farewell ceremony. With the project, the Anatolian companies only cost 5 30 less than XNUMX per day.
- Durmazlar will produce car bodies of Munich Metro in Bursa 02/10/2015 Durmazlar, Munich will produce the Metro car body in Bursa: Durmazlar are also producing Turkey's first domestic silkworm Tranvai the machine, it won the tender subway in Munich, Germany Siemens will make the body of the vehicle. producing Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm Durmazlar machine, opening on the international arena with the vehicle. Durmazlar will build the trunk of the vehicles of Siemens, which won the metro tender in Munich, Germany. Durmazlar, who also participated in the Dortmund subway vehicle tender with Siemens, will produce the vehicles in Bursa in the case of the results of the competition. Durmazlar machine will be in the international arena with the world's 7 tram brand İpekböceği. For Siemens, which will start to produce the trams of trams to be used in Munich Münih
- Munich Tram Network Grows 27/02/2016 The Munich Tram Network is Growing: In order to expand the tram network in Munich, Germany, the line to be built in 26 in February was laid. Mayor Dieter Reiter, MVG Chairman Herbert König and Süddeutsche Verlag Public Relations Director Stefan Hilscher took part in the groundbreaking ceremony near the Süddeutsche Verlag headquarters. The 2,7 km line will connect Max-Weber-Platz and Berg am Laim. The total journey time is expected to be 8 minutes or even 7000 passengers will be transported daily. The total cost of the project is estimated to be 18 million euros.