Japan - Shinkansen 581 km / h
France - TGV 574,8 km / h
Germany - Transrapid Emsland 500 km / h
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Competition between China and Japan rises in high-speed train projects 20/01/2016 The competition between China and Japan rises in high-speed train projects: October 2015, Japan, a fast train project in Indonesia, China, 2015 15 XNUMX billion dollars in the beginning of the planned speed train between Mumbai and Ahmedabad announced that won the train. However, China has already opposed Japan's statement, saying the formal procurement process has not yet started. The struggle for influence in Asia, which has been going on for a long time between the two countries, has recently begun to show itself in high-speed train projects. Experts show that many countries are interested in high-speed train projects, which are an important indicator of economic development, but in
- Germany's high-speed train ICE 25 years old 27/05/2016 Germany's high-speed train ICE 25 years old: High speed train (ICE) 25 years old. The first trips were made by 25 on 29-1991 May 5. Thus, the high-speed train period in Germany started with the trains of German Railways called Inter City Express. King of railways Every German knows ICE (Inter City Express). The ICE brand of German Railways has reached the 100 reputation level. The flagship of the company's high-speed trains. Although ICE contributes to the annual turnover between 8 and 10, the company's reputation is of great benefit. Introducing the latest model ICE 3 N
- Fire Panic in High Speed Train to Cologne 13/10/2018 In Germany, a high-speed train on the long-distance train was released. While the train became unusable, there was no chance of casualties. A high-speed train broke out in Germany. Officials said they were not killed or injured after the fire. German Railway Operator Deutsche Bahn said that transportation between Siegburg and Montabaur was closed. The high-speed train on the way from Frankfurt to Cologne led to heavy smoke and flames. 510 passengers inside the train were evacuated emergency. Due to the heavy smoke, A3 has also interrupted high-speed train services. The cause of the fire neden
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- Japan train train drives (Video - Photo Gallery) 14/10/2015 In Japan, train drivers are working: In Tokyo, which is one of the most populous cities in the world, tren train pushers ine are at work for people to get on the subway. Tokyo, the capital of Japan, is one of the most populous cities in the world with its population of 38 million. it is almost impossible to ride the metro during the most crowded hours. TRAINS INCREASES THE PEOPLE IS LOOKING FOR THEIR METHODS Japanese is a very interesting method. The 'train pushers', which are located in the stations, are for travelers to fit the metro.
- High-speed train lines to be repaired in Germany 05/10/2018 The German Railway Company (DB) will launch maintenance and repair work from the middle of next year. Fast train (ICE) and work on important lines will lead to shortage of transportation. The work will be carried out on ICE lines between Hannover and Würzburg, and the average 600 bin eruoya money will be spent. The 100 line will be renewed between Mannheim and Stuttgart. This is done on the day 185 and 66 thousand people are moving. Source: www.sabah.com.tr
- Spaniards travel by high-speed train to Europe | France Fast Train to Spain (Video) 10/01/2013 Spaniards travel by high-speed train to Europe | Spain French High Speed Train The high-speed train project that connects Spain to Europe is now real. The project, which will almost halve the distance between France and Spain, will start from April 2013. The train to depart from Barcelona, the capital of the Autonomous Region of Catalonia, will be able to go to Poland at a high speed. Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said the project would contribute to the whole of Europe: ac We have much more than a simple railroad. We are confronted with one of the most ambitious and large infrastructure works ever carried out in our country. This strategic construction of Catalonia, Bu
- India is taking high speed train from Japan 14/12/2015 India takes a high-speed train from Japan: India is taking a high-speed train from Japan in the context of the aging railway system. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced that the new train that will operate between Mumbai and Ahmedabad will reduce the eight-hour journey to two hours. Last week, the Cabinet of Ministers of India approved the 14.7 billion-dollar budget for the high-speed train system. The deal was signed during a three-day visit by Indian Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to India. During talks in New Delhi, leaders of Asia's second and third-largest economies signed agreements to co-operate in other areas. A consensus on the peaceful use of nuclear energy by Abe and Modi Ab
- New high-speed train lines in France gain La Farga technology 31/05/2013 La Farga ineo SCLEE Ferroviare, LGV SEA (South Euro Atlantic High Speed Train Line Project) Catenary, supply, supply and electrification studies including TSO catenary system supply contract signed. The LGV SEA Project is a new, high-speed, double-track South-European Atlantic High-Speed Train Line Project with a stretch connection of approximately 300 km long, burgundy and metallurgical. All the catenary works of the line will be provided by La Farga railway technology. In this context, La Farga will produce 2014 million Euro copper and copper alloy wire between 2015 and 20. Source: Raillynews
- France-Italy high-speed train project protested (Video) 04/12/2012 France-Italy planned to be built between the France-Italy high-speed train project against the environmentalist groups, organized a protest in the city of Lyon. French President François Hollande and Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti signed the controversial Lyon-Torino high-speed train project. Demonstrators say the project is an unnecessary expenditure during the economic crisis:, I think this project is unnecessary, harmful, only the infrastructure work cost 24 billion Euros. Why is the public money not used for other things in this crisis? This is a question right to ask all sensitive citizens.-As part of the France-Italy high-speed train project, the 57 in the Alpine region between Lyon and Turin Bu
- France-UK high-speed trains (Video) 22/07/2015 France-England high-speed train services: Eurotunnel, which operates the English Channel tunnel between France and the UK, sells the company that operates its ferry service. A large number of high-speed trains protesting the release of the company to the tunnel closed the traffic entry points. The company officials announced that the flights will be made without interruption and called the passengers to postpone their tickets to another date. Employees protest the message will continue in the coming days.
- Eurostar, which operates a high-speed train between England and France, collects Euro 2016 (Video) 21/05/2016 Eurostar, which operates a high-speed train between the UK and France, collects Euro 2016. He explained. During this period, Eurostar announced that the number of passengers, especially tourists from the United States and Asia, declined by 2016 3 to 2 by a decrease of 200 by the same period a year earlier. The company's revenues in this period fell 6 261 million euros were recorded. In 2015 '
- Order of the Alstoma 21 high-speed train from France (Video) 05/10/2016 Alstoma 21 high-speed train order from the French government: The French government ordered the 630 high-speed train to cost 21 million euros to discourage the fast train manufacturer Alstom, who is considering stopping production at the Belfort plant for declining orders. President Francois Hollande was working hard to prevent the French company's factory in the south of France and the loss of employment there. Prime Minister Manuel Valls announced the development of his twitter account, "Alstom's factory at Belfort has been saved." The government of France, which owns the 20 of Alstom, is too late in the country's public opinion and is in a state of Al
- Minister Turhan: 'We will get the Fast Train Sets from Germany' 25/05/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, who made statements at the International Transport Forum (ITF) in Leipzig, Germany, said 'We will get the Fast Train Sets from Germany'. Turhan, Turkey's railways and funding of projects in order to benefit from German technology for the development of infrastructure, both said that the continuation of already started negotiations to create a common project opportunities. Turhan, Gebze-Halkalı rail system and Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train system to work in the 10 set of railway vehicles will be supplied from Germany, he said. Turhan emphasized that it is very important to improve the current lines and make them electrified.
- French government is trying to persuade fast train manufacturer Alstomu (Video) 13/09/2016 The French government is trying to persuade the fast train manufacturer Alstom: The French government has reacted to the decision by the French Alstom, one of the largest international companies in the energy and rail transport sector, to close the train production section at the Belfort factory. Alstom announced last week that it has decided to move the Belfort plant in the south of the country where it has been producing since 1880 to Reichshoffen, near the 2018 meter of the German border, until 200. Finance Minister Michel Sapin, Alstom, management, potential customers, trade unions and local governors in the region will work to ensure that the production will continue to Belfortta said. The French government has previously found Alstom's decision karar sudden 'and Fransa
- Japan's Fast Train Project Tenders Expected to Win 08/12/2015 Japan is expected to win the tender for the India High Speed Train Project: Japan is expected to win India's bid for the construction of the country's first high-speed train. The Japanese companies were caught up in Chinese companies after the 5 billion dollars loan given to Indonesia by the Chinese government's high-speed train tender. However, Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is expected to win India's high-speed train tender with a visit to India for the week. India's first high-speed train will be 505 km long and will link Bombay and Ahmedabad. 2017 is expected to be started in the year of the project is expected to be completed in 2023.
- Chief Executive Officer Abe Pension Funds Want to Deliver into the 90 Billion Dollar High Speed Train Project 25/07/2016 Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, Japan-based Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, Japan's largest savings source, the public pension fund to transfer the money, Tokyo and Osaka to connect the high-speed 90 Billion dollar project to lead it has caused controversy in the country. It is stated that Abe wants to revive the economy with these projects, while the shinkansen train and the 90 km of Tokyo-Osaka traveled by 2,5 every hour will be replaced by maglev as a magnetic slip system. X
- Fast Train in Japan Stood 25 Seconds 18/05/2018 At the Nogotawa train station in the Shiga district of Japan, the impetuous machinist moved the train 25 seconds before it had to be lifted. For this reason, passengers who could not catch the train in the West Japan Airways company was abused. The next train would move after 6 minutes. However, this situation was not able to stop the complaints of the Japanese known for the punctuality. The company that was in a difficult situation found the remedy to publish the text of apology.
- Hello Kitty Themed High Speed Train Starts in Japan 24/05/2018 In Japan, the Hello Kitty-themed high-speed train, 30, is launching in June. According to the Kyodo agency, the West Japan railway company, the Japanese Sanrio company produced by the Hello Kitty character-inspired high-speed train, Shin-Osaka-Hakata between the cities of the daily flights will begin in June 30 announced. The seats and the outside of the high-speed train are equipped with the icons of the Hello Kitty character.
- Shinkansen High Speed Line Japan 20/12/2012 Shinkansen High Speed Line Japan is the first country to use high speed trains. For the first time, the construction of Tokaido Shinkansen High Speed Line between Tokyo and Osaka was started at 1959. Shinkansen High Speed Train Line is the world's busiest high speed train line. The 1964 km journey, which was completed at 210 km / h speed when the line was first opened, continues 4 hour at 553 km / h speed today. 270 is the only high-speed train line that was the only 2,5 yearly, with 30 million passengers a day, while today the total length of 30 kilometers is carried by the Shinkansen network. Shinkansen, diğer
- First test drive for rail high-speed freight services between France and Great Britain 06/04/2012 At the end of March 2012, regroups political authorities, airports and train operators group Euro Carex organization, tested high-speed trains and freight transport services by rail. The 120 high-speed train carrying tons of cargo will serve between the Lyon-Saint-Exupéry Airport and the St Pancras train station in London. Travel time was four times longer when using conventional freight trains, while 8 hours were 30 minutes. If the project is successful, the use of high-speed trains in cargo transportation services will start in 2015 on the Paris-Lyon, -London-Amsterdam-Brussels-Frankfurt route. Source: Raillynews
- Japan is running to a student train station 11/01/2016 Japan is running a train station for a student.Japan, 3 has been serving for many years, not only being a victim, but the train stop open for many years A train station at the northern end of Hokkaido island in Japan is held open for only one student for many years. Every day a train arrives in the morning and evening. The decision was granted by the Japan Railways 3 years ago. The number of passengers at the station, the excessive decrease in the number of passengers before closing the station brought an interesting decision. The station stays open until the young girl graduates. Even the railroad train hours of the young girl Hatta
- Car collided with the last-speed tram in Germany 18/09/2012 32 car driver was seriously injured as a result of the collision between the last-speed tram and the car in Cologne, Germany. Trapped in the accident accident on the Siezburger street in the Deutz district, the driver was stuck in the car and the emergency department of the fire brigade worked hard and was taken to the hospital urgently. She was hospitalized and her condition was severe but there was no danger to her. 7 31 XDay XBox X-TRX traffic accident in the city after the accident, the passengers were not injured. After the accident, the street where the accident occurred was closed to traffic for a long time, the same direction of the trams were reported to be disrupted. Source: www.focushaber.com
- 15 young train loses speed in Germany 23/11/2015 In Germany, the young 15 lagged behind the high-speed train: the 15-year-old teenager in Etelsen, Germany, was waiting on the train. The child, who was under the fast train approaching the station, could not be saved despite all the interventions. 15-year-old boy who went to the train station with his out-of-school friend and waiting for the train at the station, landed on the tracks after he dropped his phone on the tracks. At that time the fast train approaching the station could not stop. The kid who was on the tracks for his phone fell from the train and died. 160 km approached the station quickly The train did not notice the approach of the train 160 km was below the speeding train. All of the medical teams called to the scene Olay
- Prime Minister of Japan: Getting up from Tokyo, moving to Istanbul and coaching the dream of a high-speed train to London 30/10/2013 Prime Minister of Japan: Rising from Tokyo, moving to Istanbul, the dream of a high-speed train to London co-ordinate together: Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who spoke at the opening ceremony of Marmaray, said, Londra Let's get up from Tokyo and move to Istanbul Let's imagine the dream of a high-speed railway along the way. bir Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, speaking at the opening ceremony of Marmaray, "Let's get up from Tokyo, go to Istanbul, the dream of a high-speed railroad that runs from London together," he said. Transport, Shipping and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the Romanian Prime Minister Victor Ponta made a speech after the opening ceremony for Marmaray. History of the people of Romania Romanya