High-speed train continues to work under the ground. Railways 20 meters on the right side to move to the right side to be transported from there to continue.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm test drive will make the Prime Minister 27/11/2012 Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm come to the stage of completion of the tests, after receiving the necessary approvals to be downloaded to the rails of the railroad car's first test drive will make Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan was reported. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, the duration of the test work Bursaray Care Center in Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm said that in the end stage of dynamic testing. After the tests are finished, the car will be put on the rail, indicating that the Altepe, said: '' The car required to finish the necessary operations and now we expect the normal driving test. Then the process of validating the tests begins. There are certain international organizations. This also gives us the company Bu
- Railway Station to be Demolished 19/11/2012 In Eskişehir, after the railway was taken to the underground, the Bridge was demolished in the Transit Project, which was the project of the underground railway passing through the city to be demolished. Bağlar Pass will be passed on the 3 month. AK Party Deputy Salih Koca, “Station Bridge is the latest work. 29 will catch up with the Istanbul line that will be activated in October 2013 X. BITCHES WILL NOT BE LIKED With the resumption of work at the Transition Project in 2, the mobility in the railway is increasing. Closed passages that divide Eskişehir into two and affect negatively the vehicle and pedestrian traffic will be opened one after the other. The ongoing works carried out at Bağlar Pass and continued in the evening Bağ
- YHT financing from Islamic Development Bank 09/08/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways General Directorate conducted by the Ankara-Konya high-speed railway Improving Line Project of High Speed Train Set the supply of financing in order to be signed on the loan in 174 million 350 thousand euros provided by the Islamic Development Bank Installment Sales Agreement entered into force. The agreement was published in the current issue of the Official Gazette. According to the agreement, 300 high speed train set with 420 passenger capacity will be used at 6 speed to be used in the railway between Ankara and Konya. The repayment of the loan will start in 2016 and be completed in 2028. Source: www.hakimiyet.com
- In the Eskişehir, YHT Line is under construction 05/11/2013 Underground Works of YHT Line in Eskişehir are under way: High-speed train lines are underway at Eskişehir crossing. After the agreement between the Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD, there was no obstacle. After the two institutions agreed that the bridge of the Station would be demolished without a hitch, the works accelerated. With the collapse of the bridge in a short period of time, the High Speed Train lines were undergoing a big turning point. With the completion of the area of approximately 200 meters, underground section work will be completed and rails will be laid.