TÜVASAŞ, which is included in the list of giant industrial enterprises; the public also made a name.
Turkey's largest industrial enterprise 500 ranking was announced. General Manager of TÜVASAŞ, İbrahim Ertiryaki, said: 'We are honored List.
'WE ARE HONEST'
Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO) announced 500 prepared largest industrial enterprise in Turkey. Turkey Wagon Industry Co. (TÜVASAŞ) ranked 168,8 with 467 million pounds turnover on the list. General Manager İbrahim Ertiryaki made a statement: Bir We are honored. We increase the success of TÜVASAŞ and carry on with this determination. TÜ
12 IN PUBLIC. CUT
Gained momentum they successfully continued striking Ertirya said: "TÜVASAŞ to take place in Turkey's largest industrial enterprise 500; It is a pleasing development for the entire TÜVASAŞ family and Sakarya. In this list, 12 is one of the largest industrial organizations in the state. The fact that we are in order has shown the importance of TÜVASAŞ 'existence.'
Source : I www.srtmedya.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TÜVASAŞ ranks 10 among public institutions 29/06/2014 TÜVASAŞ xnumx'unc ranks among public institutions: Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) General Manager Erol Inal, last year 10 338 thousand million pounds of net production from the sales target, reported that remove 800 billion pounds. Inal, in his written statement, the Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO) 1 xnumx'unc between public institutions in Turkey's Largest Industrial Organization study prepared by, in the xnumx'ınc between all organizations involved were recalled. Inal, indicating that the basic criteria of the sales from the production of industrial enterprises participating in the research, "Our target, 500 million 10 thousand pounds of net production sales, one billion pounds is to remove," he said.
- UDHB Collaboration Cooperation Meeting Held 08/12/2016 UDHB Collaboration Collaboration Meeting was held: The partners of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, operating in Sivas, held the December Business Cooperation meeting. During the meeting, cooperation issues that could be implemented among the organizations were discussed. General Directorate of Tudemsas General Directorate of Nuri Demirag Guest House Aydogan Ergezen, Tudemsas General Manager Yildir Kocarslan, TCDD 4 Regional Director Haci Ahmet Sener, Türk Telekom Provincial Director Huseyin Genc, Transport Regional Director Omer Açıkalın, State Air Challenge Director Ebubekir Tasseten, PTT Chief Executive Officer Kavak, Turkish Airlines Manager Ali Ensar Kılıçoğlu, Concrete Traves Factory Director Ali Karabey Baş
- UDHB Cooperation Meeting was held in TÜDEMSAŞ 07/07/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry of affiliates cooperation meeting between Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) was carried out. The meeting was organized by TÜDEMSAŞ, TCDD Sivas 4. Regional Directorate, Highways 16. Regional Directorship, PTT, THY, Concrete Traves Factory Directorate, DHMİ and Türk Telekom Senior Managers attended. During the meeting, chaired by TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu, a mutual exchange of views was held between the provincial units of the Ministry of Transportation in order to improve the economic, social and cultural issues of transport and communication services.
- Land Abandonment of Land for Controversy | mastiff 12/06/2013 Land Abolition of the Land free of charge Subject to discussion was brought to life by the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality and on the light rail route passing through the town of Atakum citizens in the ownership of the right of the construction of the land in return for the right to be given to the public free practice, was a topic of discussion in the city council. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Council, the second joint commission meeting in June, AK Party Assembly Member Turan Cakir was held under the parliament. In the meeting, the proposal of the zoning plan regarding the height of the houses determined in the logistic village area to be established in the town of Tekkeköy in Samsun was discussed. The development plan that restricts the building right as 3 floors is changed to Tekkeköy Yapı
- TCDD will reduce public burden 20/10/2015 TCDD's public burden will be reduced: Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) is aimed at the withdrawal of a sustainable level of financial burden on the public. According to the information gathered from the new Medium Term Program (OVP), prepared by the Ministry of Development and covering the 2016-2018 period, the program includes the targets to be realized in the next 3 year in relation to state economic enterprises. Accordingly, the State Economic Enterprises (SEE) Legislation will be renewed in accordance with the changing conditions and the independent audit practices will be carried out effectively in the mentioned undertakings. SEEs will not be assigned as much as possible for social and public benefit activities. In case of mandatory assignment, the cost will occur men
- How much damage to bridges and highways? 09/01/2018 CHP Balıkesir MP and Chief Advisor to the President Ahmet Akın gave a question to be answered by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications about the hikes to bridges and highways. Akın asked the damage to the public through the build-operate-transfer model of the highway. Deputy Minister of Transport Akın "We had to make a raise because in the past few years, two bridges and highways have invested in maintenance as much as a bridge of money," he brought criticism. Akın said, ası We have already received care allowance from the wages already paid. In his previous statement, the Minister stated that there will be a raise according to the dollar and inflation, ve
- Turkey's entry as TÜVASAŞ 500 Industrial Enterprises 29/05/2019 ISO 500 Turkey's Largest Industrial Research Organization announced the results of the year 2018. Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) 9. ranked. Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO) half a century of revolution and constitute the most valuable data for the industry "Turkey's 500 Industrial Enterprises" According to research by 2018 billion worth of production from sales at the peak of the year 79 still received TÜPRAŞ place. In the list, Ford Otomotiv ranked second with its sales of 31 billion TL, and Toyota Automotive maintained its third place with its sales from 23,6 billion TL production. Among the public institutions and organizations, TUVASAS, 488 178 409 9 XnUMX XnUMX income in pounds. sırada
- Ranked second last on the railway between Turkey and European countries 21 22/07/2012 Turkey 21 passenger and freight transport by rail between European countries in the second last row. Union of Chambers of Turkish Engineers and Architects (electricty) Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, according to Turkey's international statistics, 21 passengers by rail freight transport between Europe and the probe was pointed out that in the second row. In a written statement made by the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers' kaydedildi.söz subject that describes the Railway Truth Report on Transportation in the report, after 1950-li years, our country highway is administered mainly a transport policy and railway construction of which is expressed in came to a halt, Turkey's international statistics According to 21, the 2,3 Avrupa
- The world's largest 3 project in Turkey! Third airport in the first place 10/07/2016 The world's largest 3 project in Turkey! In the first place there is the third airport: Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, according to the World Bank prepared 2015 Year Global Public-Private Sector Cooperation Report, publicly-held with private partnership of 10 largest 3 from the project that he had taken place in Turkey. Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, according to the World Bank prepared 2015 Year Global Public-Private Sector Cooperation Report, publicly-held with private partnerships largest 10 that take place in Turkey from 3 project, said: "New Turkey of how magic the project marks in the report, is a sign of the leaps and self-esteem. Turkey no longer dreams of the new ...
- Organization of Economic Cooperation (ECO) 11. Meeting of Heads of Railway Organizations 28/06/2012 Rail Freight Association (DTD) is also to be invited "the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) 11. Railway Organization Presidents Meeting '', Turkey, .Azerbayc, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, the top Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan was held in Ankara on 27 - June 2012 with the participation of senior railway officials.