On the list of the fastest trains in the world, there is a train called Japanese Maglev. So is Turkey which order? 8 using the high-speed train technology with YHT Turkey. country.
Source : I www.ekofinans.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ranked second last on the railway between Turkey and European countries 21 22/07/2012 Turkey 21 passenger and freight transport by rail between European countries in the second last row. Union of Chambers of Turkish Engineers and Architects (electricty) Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, according to Turkey's international statistics, 21 passengers by rail freight transport between Europe and the probe was pointed out that in the second row. In a written statement made by the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers' kaydedildi.söz subject that describes the Railway Truth Report on Transportation in the report, after 1950-li years, our country highway is administered mainly a transport policy and railway construction of which is expressed in came to a halt, Turkey's international statistics According to 21, the 2,3 Avrupa
- The world's largest 3 project in Turkey! Third airport in the first place 10/07/2016 The world's largest 3 project in Turkey! In the first place there is the third airport: Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, according to the World Bank prepared 2015 Year Global Public-Private Sector Cooperation Report, publicly-held with private partnership of 10 largest 3 from the project that he had taken place in Turkey. Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, according to the World Bank prepared 2015 Year Global Public-Private Sector Cooperation Report, publicly-held with private partnerships largest 10 that take place in Turkey from 3 project, said: "New Turkey of how magic the project marks in the report, is a sign of the leaps and self-esteem. Turkey no longer dreams of the new ...
- What is this good news for the Adana Fast Train Project? 26/01/2015 What are the good news for the Adana High Speed Train Project: We keep saying that Adana is not getting enough share from public investments! One of the most important indicators of this is the High Speed Train Project covering many provinces of the government. When Adana was upset (!), The “glad tidings” came from the government wing and the representatives of the government in Adana; “Adana was included in the high-speed train.” So our sadness turned into happiness. However, despite the developments on this subject, we were only satisfied with looking at the remote train. We had difficulty even seeing because the high speed train went very fast. Nowadays on the same subject…
- Emission reduction is highest in countries' agendas 05/04/2014 Emission reduction is the highest in countries' agendas: it is observed that countries that want to leave a clean and livable world to the next generations place the emission reduction at the top of their agendas. Istanbul Carbon Summit, hosted by ITU, continues with great interest from both national and international scientists, private and public institutions. This year, the first speakers at the summit, carbon management, should take measures regarding carbon emissions of countries, important issues such as the carbon market in Turkey is taking over. Angelika Smuda, who attended the summit representing the German Ministry of Environment, stated that the organizations that reduce carbon emission increased significantly compared to previous years.
- TÜVASAŞ is one of the largest industrial companies in Turkey. Ranked 28/07/2012 TÜVASAŞ, which is included in the list of giant industrial enterprises; the public also made a name. Turkey's largest industrial enterprise 500 ranking was announced. General Manager of TÜVASAŞ, İbrahim Ertiryaki, said: 'We are honored List. 'HONOR WE ARE' Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO) announced 500 prepared largest industrial enterprise in Turkey. Turkey Wagon Industry Co. (TÜVASAŞ) ranked 168,8 with 467 million pounds turnover on the list. General Manager İbrahim Ertiryaki made a statement: Bir We are honored. We increase the success of TÜVASAŞ and carry on with this determination. TÜ 12 IN PUBLIC. NEXT wins they successfully continued their remarkable acceleration Ertirya said: "Turkey's TÜVASAŞ ...