In the dı The Global Enabling Trade Report 2012 demir rating made by the World Economic Forum, Ukraine's railways ranked 27 in terms of quality in the world ranking. Turkey's railways in the rankings 61. is in order.
According to the statement made by the General Directorate of Railways of Ukraine, Ukraine's rail transport has left behind all the CIS countries.
Japan, Hong Kong, France, Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Spain and Finland followed Switzerland.
While Kazakhstan was one of the CIS members in the 34, Belarus and Turkmenistan were not included in the rating.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ranked second last on the railway between Turkey and European countries 21 22/07/2012 Turkey 21 passenger and freight transport by rail between European countries in the second last row. Union of Chambers of Turkish Engineers and Architects (electricty) Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, according to Turkey's international statistics, 21 passengers by rail freight transport between Europe and the probe was pointed out that in the second row. In a written statement made by the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers' kaydedildi.söz subject that describes the Railway Truth Report on Transportation in the report, after 1950-li years, our country highway is administered mainly a transport policy and railway construction of which is expressed in came to a halt, Turkey's international statistics According to 21, the 2,3 Avrupa
- China Stock Exchange Leaped After Railroads Explained Explains 24/07/2013 China Stock Exchange Railway Growth Leaped After Comment: China's Stock Exchange 2 made the biggest leap of the week as Prime Minister Li supported growth forecasts. The Chinese Stock Exchange 7 recorded the biggest leap of the week, as investors speculated that the government would increase rail spending and environmental moves to maintain at least a percent 2 rate in economic growth. CSR Corp. and China Railway Construction Co. rallyed over 7 on the news that China Business Corporation's state-controlled China Railway Corp. could increase its railway construction investments this year. The pollution control equipment manufacturer Fujian Longking Co., China Business News's government will ekipman
- The strike in France jumped to airports after railways 09/06/2016 The strike in France spread to the airports after the railroads: airport workers also participated in strikes all over the country, organized to protest the labor law reform in France. Airport workers also participated in strikes across the country, organized to protest the labor law reform in France. Paris's Charles de Gaulle airport was blocked by unions protesting the labor law. Hundreds of airport attendants took an hour of action. Strikes started against the changes the government is trying to make in the labor law continue to grow. Railway and subway workers in France, which are organized to protest the labor law reform, are striking across the country da
- Ukrainian Railways should be restructured 03/04/2012 Ukraine plans to restructure the railways by the Ukrainian government at the end of the year to be implemented. A restructuring plan of Ukrainian Railways was approved in line with plans for President Viktor Yanukovych March. The National Railway company UZ will be owned by the state at the rate of 100. Affiliated companies undertake responsibility for infrastructure management, transport operations, long distance and international passenger trains, suburban and regional passenger trains, traction services, railway repair, research and infrastructure maintenance. Source: RaillyNews
- Ukrainian Railways Launches Travel in VIP Wagon 22/07/2019 Ukrainian Railways “Ukrzaliznytsya VIP adds VIP wagons with the number N 29 ine to the Kiev-Uzhgorod trains 30 / 0. The rooms in the wagon will have a shower, TV and a double bed. The train will depart from Kiev from 2 in August - even days, and departure from Uzhgorod will take place on single days. There are 6 rooms in the wagon and they have a double bed, wardrobe, safe, TV and personal air conditioning. Each compartment also has a bathroom with a sink, toilet and shower. The double bed can be converted into a sofa if desired. In addition, there is a folding top shelf and a conversion table. Two people traveling in such a car at the same time…