The first stage of Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro, test drives between İzmirspor and Hatay stations started

Passenger-free test drives between İzmirspor and Hatay stations, which constitute the first stage of Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro, which İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu said in a television program he participated in recently, started. The Metropolitan Municipality, which opened the Ege University Hospital-Bornova Evka 3 Metro Line with the participation of CHP Chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu in the past months, started to make the final touches on this line, which has a total length of 1.5 kilometers. The municipality officials said that the trial voyages in Bornova lasted 23 weeks and the test drives on the 1.5-kilometer line between İzmirspor and Hatay stations will be determined by the results obtained in the test voyages without passengers.
BASIC BAYKAL ATTI
The light appeared on the Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro Line, which was founded by the CHP Chairman Deniz Baykal in 2005, but the contractors who won the tender were terminated on the grounds that they did not comply with the specifications. After about 7 years of construction work, the countdown has begun for İzmirspor and Hatay stations, which cover a 5.5-kilometer section, although not the entire line, which has a total length of 1.5 kilometers.
SET, TUNNEL INDI
In the last week, even the downloaded subway set started between Izmirspor and Hatay. The municipal authorities stated that all kinds of work in the stations and tunnels ended, and that the train set had started without passengers on the line. The train set on the line as the progress of the railway station, especially between the railway station and indicating that there is a friction between the authorities, the passengers will start the test journey with the completion of the trial voyages said.
Step by step metro
* The first tender took place in March 2005. Bayındır İnşaat firm won the tender for 90 million 898 million 248 thousand TL.
* On 2 June 2005, Deniz Baykal laid the groundwork with Transport Minister Binali Yıldırım. The line is expected to be completed in 24 months, on 2 June 2007.
* The first pickaxe was hit on July 5, 2005.
* On February 14, 2006, the Metropolitan Municipality issued a warning to Bayındır İnşaat.
* The tender was canceled in November 2006.
* On January 23, 2007, the tender was held for the second time.
* Bozoğlu won the tender on April 3, 2007.
* Due to objections, the contract with Bozoğlu could only be signed on 8 May.
* The work, which was supposed to be completed on 31 October 2008, was left to January 15 with the 2010-month time extension.
* However, when Bozoğlu İnşaat stopped its works, the municipality terminated the contract with this company on August 2009, 13 and started the new tender process.
* The Metropolitan Municipality, which decided to divide the project and tender, put out a tender for İzmirspor and Hatay stations, which formed the first stage on October 5.
* OZTAS Company received the business.
* For the completion of the job, the 510 daily schedule was envisaged. However, the time has come until now with extensions.



Source: New Asir

Armin

Rail Industry Show 2020

sohbet

Be the first to comment

Comments