High-level rail officials of member states of the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) will discuss developments in the railway sector in Ankara.
TCDD a written statement from, education in the member countries of the senior railway officials, the developments in the railway sector 26-28 be held in Ankara between June stating will discuss in workshops and meetings, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan , Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan's top railway officials reportedly attended.
The United Nations and ECO will also send representatives of the Islamic Development Bank / UN-ECE Uniform Railway Law Workshop tomorrow said saved will be made in 10.00, Turkey TCDD General Director Süleyman Economic Cooperation Organization 11 will represent Karaman. Railway Organizations Meeting will be held in 27-28 June.
The statement will be held on Thursday, June, 28 China and Europe; Kyrgyz-Tajikistan-Afghanistan-Iran-binding by rail via Turkey, ECO Islamabad-Tehran-Istanbul and Istanbul-Tehran-Almaty container train of the ECO / IDB Joint Transportation Transit Framework Agreement (TTFA) under the Project Evaluation of the proposed comprehensive ECO railway network development plan and issues such as securing funding sources will be discussed.
Source : the site www.hurriyet.com.tr
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Reform Movements in the Railway Sector 21/01/2013 Reform Movements in the Railway Sector Although the railways were mentioned with planned economies and public management until twenty years ago, the first emergence of the railways was realized by the private sector in the USA and England. For the North American countries, the USA and Canada, this has remained intact until today, but after the Second World War, railways continued to operate in the public monopoly of the European countries and the rest of the world. The railway sector, which has left its bright period behind with the development of the roads and airlines, has become increasingly unsatisfactory in terms of service quality, unsuccessful administrations and inadequate investments.
- Pakistan and Turkey reaffirmed their commitment to the railways sector 03/12/2015 Pakistan and Turkey reaffirmed their commitment to the railways sector: Pakistan and Turkey is looking for closer cooperation in the railway sector in this context, Pakistan's key in Turkey's Ambassador HE Sohail Mahmood railways sector has held separate talks with Turkish officials, these officials to the Republic of Turkey State Railways President (TCDD) Mr. Ömer Yıldız, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Mr. Mehmet Hamdi Yıldırım and Mr. Hayri Avcı, Chairman of the Board of Tülomsaş, Turkish Locomotive Factory. His Excellency Ambassador Sohail Mahmood, increased infrastructure and rehabilitation, purchase of new locomotives and other equipment, and partnerships with international partners Eks
- Durmazlar's Success in the Rail Systems Sector Should Be Supported 03/08/2018 8 where companies operating in the machinery sector. and 35. Speaking at the Extended Sectoral Analysis Meeting of the Professional Committees, Cüneyt Şener, Vice Chairman of BTSO, stated that the majority of the investors in TEKNOSAB will form the representatives of the machinery sector and said, Kurulu TEKNOSAB will add great strength to the development of our sector. Meslek Professional committees within the BTSO continue to identify sectoral roadmaps with extended sectoral analysis meetings. 8 where companies operating in the machinery sector. and 35. Profession Committees Extended Sectoral Analysis Meeting was held at BTSO Service Building. The members of the BTSO Board of Directors Cüneyt Şener, members of the council and members of the committee attended the meeting O
- Turhan: We wish to improve cooperation with Slovenia in the Transportation Sector 08/02/2019 M. Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, expressed his desire to further develop the existing cooperation in the transport sector, which mediates both economic development and cultural convergence of the peoples with Slovenia. Minister Turhan met with Slovenian Deputy Prime Minister and Infrastructure Minister Alenka Bratusek at the ministry. Turhan said that the good level of relations between the two countries politically, Slovenia, Turkey's European Union said it was a friendly country that supports the full membership. Turhan said that the volume of bilateral trade at 2017 was around US $ 1,5 billion.
- Railway Developments from the World Dün 05/11/2012 Canarail Consulting opened a branch in Mongolia's Ulanbator city to serve the mining industry. Polish company Nasycalnia Podkadów led 1 · 5m złoty production hall equipped with CNC driller. Transys Project Ltd. 1 was Vossloh Kiepe UK Ltd on October. Expandium and ERTMS Solutions have announced a strategic partnership with QATS Railway and ERTMSCamCorder to maintain monitoring and testing tools. Bombardier won the German Best Design Award. Bombardier signed a contract with the Swedish railway company SJ X55 Electric locomotive. Bombardier wins the suburban train tender for the Maryland area. Source: Raillynews
- We follow the developments about the Gürkan Adana metro 21/02/2015 We follow the developments about the Gürkan Adana metro: AK Party Adana deputy Fatos Gurkan, for the moment there is a development related to the Adana Metro, but they follow the developments, he said. Gürkan said: There is no progress in the transfer of the Adana Metro to the Ministry of Transport, Communications and Maritime Affairs. The Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, which was transferred to the ministry on the new stage, had previously requested Ankara Metropolitan Municipality. It was a place that came up before and made explanations. We repeat the developments regarding the Adana Metro. We will share with the public if there is improvement.
- In Germany, he addressed Turkey's Railway Sector Receipts 29/03/2018 Germany held in Nuremberg "Potential of Railways Sector in Turkey" participated in a panel discussion on Karabük University Vice-Chancellor Prof. Dr. Mustafa Yaşar said, nitelikli As Karabük University, we train qualified personnel for the railway sector. We are also actively involved in national rail systems projects. At this point, German companies wishing to develop projects in Turkey and we are open to cooperation with universities. "He said. In the city of Nuremberg in Germany, ERC Ltd. Sti., Aebt GmbH and Bahntechnik / CNA home cluster partnership "Potential of Railways Sector in Turkey" held a panel discussion. Karabük University, Vice-Rector. Dr. The panel represented by Mustafa Yaşar is DB Systemtechnik Mustafa
- UTİKAD met with the sector at the summit of economy and logistics 16/05/2018 The third edition of the Economy and Logistics Summit, organized by UTA Logistics Magazine, took place at 14 May 2018 at the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel. Supported by UTIADAD as Bronze Sponsor, the Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers met the leading names of the economy and logistics sector. At the summit where UTİKAD Chairman Emre Eldener made the opening speech and also moderated the main session, digital transformation, new opportunities in the economy and the agenda of the logistics sector were discussed. In his speech, Emre Eldener, President of UTIKAD, touched on the developments in the Turkish logistics sector.
- The Future of the Logistics Sector Taken in Mersin 05/02/2018 MUSIAD Logistics Sector Board, the Minister of Development Mersin with the Lutfi Elvan's participation Consultation Meeting was held in Turkey. Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) by the Logistic Sector Board, in Mersin, Minister of Development of Turkey. Lutfi Elvan's involvement with the "Intercontinental Logistics Base in Turkey," Turkey hosts themed Consultative Meeting was held. Meeting; Ak Parti Mersin Deputy Hacı Özkan, Mersin Governor Ali İhsan Su, MÜSİAD Chairman Abdurrahman Kaan, MÜSİAD Logistic Sector Board Chairman Emin Taha, Governor of Mezitli Emin Halil Karahaliloğlu, Governor of Mediterranean Muhittin Pamuk, Mersin Branch President Hakan Kayacı, Customs and Trade Regional Manager Fikret Erol ...
- TRACECA takes over rail transport 19/06/2012 On the third day of the training tour organized within the scope of TRACECA taşıma Logistics Centers and Maritime Highways II kapsamında project, railway transportation was discussed. On the third day of the TRACECA Training Tour, rail transport was handled. TRACECA ılığı Logistics Centers and Maritime Highways II, project, as a model country, the logistic and maritime motorways activities in our country were introduced, the third day of the TRACECA National Secretary. It continued with the participation of Barış Tozar and the European Commission Representative Carmen Falkenberg. In the panel held at the Point Hotel, TRACECA National Secretary Dr.Barış Tozar, Andreas Schoen of Logmos Team, PS ICG TRACECA Secretary General Eduard Bürucov and Carmen Falkenberg düzenlen
- BTK railway line at triple summit 10/12/2014 Tripartite summit in the BTK railway line 'will be discussed: Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia today tripartite summit held in Azerbaijan in the end of February between the foreign ministers will also meet in Kars. The meeting takes place after the visit of Russia's President Putin to Ankara, where relations between Georgia and Abkhazia and South Ossetia are strained. Putin suggested that, on the border with Greece and Turkey to the effects of the gas pipeline that will reach from there to Europe will also be on the agenda of the meeting. It is not expected to sign a new agreement, the purpose of this meeting is to control the implementation of agreements signed in the past and to expand the areas of regional cooperation. Acceleration efforts in the railway line Demiryolu
- Railway Safety Management System Taken on the Panel 05/02/2016 Railway Safety Management System was Discussed in Panel: State Railways (TCDD) 3. The Regional Safety Management System (EYS) Directorate organized a panel on Emniyet Railway Safety through the Eyes of Employees, Safety Management System Perception and Expectations of NGOs Bölge. State Railways 3 in Alsancak. Representatives of non-governmental organizations, in which railroad workers are organized, expressed their views on the Safety Management System. TCDD Central IMS Manager Erhan Gör directed the panel TCDD 3 Regional Director Murat Bakir, TCDD 3. Alumni Association, Mez
- Railway Logistics Transportation of the Region Taken in Balıkesir 13/09/2017 TCDD 3. Regional Director Selim Koçbay, TCDD Transport Aegean Region Coordinator Müslüm Yurdakul attended the consultation meeting of Gökköy Logistics Center organized by Balıkesir Chamber of Industry. At the meeting attended by the representatives of the port, customs and logistic companies, in the meeting after the opening speech of the President of Balıkesir Chamber of Industry İsmail Uğur, increasing the container and cargo transportation in Gökköy Logistics Center, developing the export and import, preferring the railway transportation in the region, increasing the competition, and railway Minimization of the cost of transportation has been discussed. Prior to the meeting, Regional Manager Koçbay visited Gökköy Locomotive Warehouse Management and met with the staff.
- Bulgaria and Turkey Railway Companies Eliminate Increase in Passenger and Cargo Transportation Honored 20/02/2018 TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın The TCDD delegation headed by 12-14 made a visit to Bulgaria's Railway Infrastructure Manager NRIC on February 2018. In the meetings held; Bridge and tunnel construction, private operators within the framework of rail transport between the two countries Kapıkule Station access, Combined / intermodal transport and private cars as well as infrastructure charges and measures for the promotion of such transportation for doing so, Turkey - Bulgarian border in the x-ray scans issues exchanged ideas. At the end of meetings; Developing and increasing the existing railway transportation between Turkey and Bulgaria Svilingrad - follow closely the problems encountered at the Kapitan Andreevo border crossing point ...
- The heart of the economy will be at the top of Uludağ 27/03/2013 Bursa Governorship's Capital and Ekonomist magazines will be organized in cooperation with Capital and Ekonomist magazines. Bursa Governor Sahabettin Harput, in his office at a press conference, Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babacan and Finance Minister Mehmet Simsek, as well as many famous businessmen and 'crisis priest' known as Professor of Economics of New York University. Nouriel Roubini'nin attended the summit gave detailed information. Harput Uludag Economic Summit, he noted that it has historic importance for Bursa and Turkey. Bursa Governor Sahabettin Harput, 'Turkey's Davos' is described as the Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babacan and Finance Minister Mehmet Uludag Economic Summit ...
- The Heart of Economy is at the Uludag Summit 29/03/2013 Including Turkey's largest patrons also found that the famous businessman 60 'Uludag Economic Summit buluştu.türkiye the' locals began in Davos Uludag's slopes. Last night began with a reception given 'Uludag Economic Summit' Turkey is welcoming and very important names from the world. Especially the Eurozone crisis is spreading with the Southern Cyprus problem. Meetings start today. 'KRİZ KAHİNİ' ROUBINI IN THE ZİRVEDE Bursa Uludağ Economic Summit organized by the Governorship of Bursa in collaboration with Capital Magazine, has the following names: Finance Minister Mehmet Şimşek, TIM President Mehmet Büyükekşi, TUSKON President Rızanur Meral, Bülent Eczacıbaşı on behalf of Eczabaşı Group, ...
- Injured While Skiing On The Peak Of The Palandoken 30/12/2013 Skiing at the top of the Palandoken was injured in skiing: Palandoken Ski Center at the peak of skiing while losing the balance of the local tourists were injured. Ertugrul Drive, who was skiing on Dedeman Hotel's track in Palandoken, broke his arm as a result of losing his balance. Upon the notification of the situation to the authorities, the medical teams from the scene and the Gendarmerie Command Search and Rescue team made the first intervention to the injured Ertuğrul Sürücü at the summit of Palandöken. Following the first intervention, wounded Ertugrul Driver, lowered from the mountain top of the mountain top car with an ambulance Erzurum Regional Training and Research Hospital was removed by treatment.
- Snow Walk on the summit of Tahtali Mountain 26/02/2014 Snow Walk on the summit of Tahtali Mountain: Olympos Teleferik Center, located at the summit of Tahtali Mountain, visited by thousands of tourists during 12 months in Tekirova, welcomes adrenaline enthusiasts in summer and winter. The glory of the Tahtalı Mountain, which is one of the number one choice of hiking paragliders in the summer, and the snow walkers in winter, fascinates the viewers. The top of the mountain, located at a height of 2365 meters above sea level, goes up in the 20 minute by cable car. The summit is home to paragliding enthusiasts in summer and professional mountain climbers in the winter season. After the summit, paragliding jumps were suspended. At the summit, the paragliding paragliding took its place.
- Palandöken summit sleigh Turkey Championship (Photo Gallery) 02/03/2014 Palandöken sleigh Turkey Championship at the summit: the summit held in Palandöken Ski Center "sleigh Turkey Championship" in athletes, has struggled for first place. Summit held in Palandöken Ski Center "sleigh Turkey Championship" in athletes, has struggled for first place. By the Federation of Traditional Sports of Turkey, Palandöken in Erzurum the sleigh race was organized in Zortep locality and joined the club from Kars 6. Athletes competed for the championship on top of the mountain. When the ground was covered with ice, it sometimes caused the horses and sleds to slip. Sliding some of the sleighs into the security lane caused disqualification. In the championship, where the audience has shown interest, ilgi
- Adrenaline at the peak of the throne 10/03/2015 Adrenaline at the peak of the throne: At the height of the 2365 meter, the Escape Paragliding jumps from the summit of the Tahtali Ropeways started again with the improvement of the weather conditions. Paragliding enthusiasts who want to jump to freedom at the summit, from the peak of the cable car up to the beaches of Tekirova. Paragliding paragliding athletes who jump with the slogan 'Fly to Freedom' as long as the weather permits, says that Tahtalı's unique view must be seen even once. In the year of 2014, Mehmet Dursun, partner of Escape Flight School, said that 0 jumped to 2 from the top of Tahtalı Mountain to Tekirova beaches where 500 jumps, 2015 bin 3 jumps in 500 year bulundu
- Enjoying snow at Tahtali peak of Arab tourists 12/01/2016 The pleasure of snow at the Tahtalı summit of Arab tourists: Arab tourists who had a holiday in Kemer district of Antalya enjoyed the snow at the summit of Tahtalı Mountain. Tahtali Mountain's 2365 meter high summit attracts the attention of local and foreign holidaymakers. Tourists who climb to the top through the ski lifts, enjoy the snow. Recently, Tahtalı Mountain attracts the attention of Arab tourists. Arab tourists who peaked at the weekend, took a souvenir photo at the summit. Olympos Teleferik General Manager Haydar Gümrükçü, "The summit with the snow was even more brilliant. The easiest way to meet Antalya in the snow is one of the most special places of alternative tourism Olympos"
- Siirt journalists on the summit of Mount Tahtali with Olympos Teleferik 13/12/2012 Siirt journalists Olimpos Teleferik with the summit of Tahtali Mountain in the Kemer district of Antalya who visited Siirt journalists summit of the Tahtalı Mountain. The peak of the mountain with the last snow falling on Mount Olympos reached the peak of the press, fans of the region admired the view. Siirt from Antalya to 13 personality Siirt journalists who announced his views on behalf of Siirt Governor's Office Press Director Sukru Uraz, Olympos Teleferik 'i said that they watched with admiration. Stating that they were stunned by the landscape, Uraz said, kal We are in Antalya where there are three seasons. One side of the sea snow on one side. We are enjoying this. Bun Olympos Teleferik stated that they are the focus of interest with the snowfall expected in the summit Z
- Iran, Turkey Railways in the eastern Black Sea summit 12/06/2014 Eastern Black Sea summit in Iran, Turkey Railways: Railway Trabzon flash development agenda in the fall occurred. There are a series of visits to the Islamic Republic of Iran to Turkey President Hassan Rouhani, Iran's President Abdullah capital of the Eastern Black Sea in conversation with Gul at the Cankaya mansion Tehran said it should be connected by railway emerged. 18 years on the Iranian president arrived in Turkey Spiritual, "increasing the trade volume between Turkey and Iran needed to be strengthened commercial lines and therefore the railroad. Eastern Black Sea needs to be done the way iron will serve as a bridge between Iran. Trade attacks in large volumes we can get it ...
- High Speed Train, Airport Highway and Geotermale No Good News at the Economy Summit 14/10/2014 High Speed Train, Airport Motorway and Geothermal Power Not at the Economy Summit: The Governorship of Aydin, Aydin Commodity Exchange, Aegean Olive and Olive Oil Exporters Union, Aydın Chamber of Commerce, Chamber of Agriculture and the Chamber of Industry and Industry "Aydın 1. Economy Summit", which took place at the Aydın Commodity Exchange Conference Salo-nu with the participation of the Minister, ended with the failure of the Minister Zeybekci to give any concrete gospel about the projects that the intellectuals expected to be completed for years. Only the olive, olive oil and fig producers of the summit were encouraged by the good news. Aydın-Denizli high-speed train line, Aydın-production for many years yıl
- TÜDEMSAŞ Flame at the Summit of Kazdağlar (Photo Gallery) 30/03/2016 Flags of the Summit of TÜDEMSAŞ Kazdaglari: Turkey Mountaineering martyrs is traditionally held every year in March, the Federation 18 to mention climbing Sivas Search and Rescue Nature Sports Club (SİVDAK) 11 people joined the team. The members of SİVDAK represented the company by opening the pylons of TÜDEMSAŞ in the trip to Çanakkale and climbing the Kazdağları. 18 March Martyrs Week activities carried out under the Çanakkale Travel and Ida Mountain Climbing Turkey joined the people from the general 235. Sivas Doğa Sporları Search and Rescue Club (SİVDAK) members also represented Sivas and TÜDEMSAŞ in this event. Turkey Mountaineering Federation President Alaattin Karaca joined by several provinces climbing Nature Sports Club of ...