The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the Middle East training center is happening. International Railway Union (UIC) connected, the Middle East Regional Authority (REMA), the accumulation of these Middle Eastern countries, Turkey's railway TCDD partner countries chose to transfer.
Thus, TCDD will serve as the bridge of education between Europe and Middle East countries. The certificates given by the training center in Eskişehir will be valid in the Middle East in the following years. For example, given Turkey a mechanic certificate with the certificate in Iran, Iraq, Syria, Qatar or make makinistlik in Lebanon. State Railways are very concerned about this step. Because it has been planning for years to become an international education center and considers the task given by RAME as an important step in this context. TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman says the following: in First we will make a survey among the countries in the Middle East and determine which areas the countries need for education. We will develop training programs in the light of detection. Europe cares about our knowledge and experience. Our goal is to build and coordinate the network of the Middle East region railway training center. Hedef
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD Becomes a Training Center for the Middle East 27/06/2012 TCDD's outward activities in the field of railway trainings and its performance in internationally funded projects have been fruitized. The International Railways Association (UIC) has chosen TCDD as the leading partner for international training. UIC, 4 of Middle East Regional Council (RAME) 2012 10 on Doha in Qatar on June XNUMX. meeting, Middle East Railway Education Center (MERTCe) decided to be established in our country. MERTCe, which will be hosted by Eskişehir Training Center, is aiming to implement training programs for regional needs starting from the second half of this year. TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, in his speech to RAME members, stated that the MERTCe project is a aman
- TCDD Becomes a Training Center for the Middle East 03/07/2012 TCDD's outward activities in the field of railway trainings and its performance in internationally funded projects have been fruitized. The International Railways Association (UIC) has chosen TCDD as the leading partner for international training. UIC, 4 of Middle East Regional Council (RAME) 2012 10 on Doha in Qatar on June XNUMX. meeting, Middle East Railway Education Center (MERTCe) decided to be established in our country. MERTCe, which will be hosted by Eskişehir Training Center, is aiming to implement training programs for regional needs starting from the second half of this year. TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, in his speech to RAME members, stated that the MERTCe project is a aman
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Viking Rail Project will make Turkey's Middle East Center 30/03/2012 Speaking in Bursa Lithuanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Economic Security Policy Department, in charge of Energy and Transport policy Vytautas Nauduzas, Turkey said 7,5 billion dollar resource allocation needed Viking railway project with Samsun Middle East Region will become centers for. Nauduzas, who started his trip to Bursa yesterday with a meeting with Deputy Governor Vedat Müftüoğlu, organized a press conference at the Otantik Hotel to promote the Viking train project. The transportation is cheaper and faster than the railway, said Nauduzas, the international transportation of the time 40'in said that the limits are spent. Expressing that the time spent on the border by rail is not more than half an hour, Nauduzas said, "We are in a global crisis."
- Erzurum is preparing to become a Middle East Trade Center with its logistics center 30/03/2012 Erzurum to 2017 up to the high-speed train is planned. The logistics center to be established within the scope of the project will open the way for Erzurum to become a trade center of the Middle East. In Ankara, a meeting was organized with the leadership of Health Minister Recep Akdağ about the planned investments in Erzurum. During the meeting, the State Railways (DDY) officials made a presentation about the Palandöken Logistics Center as well as the planned investments in the city. DDY Erzurum Garage Manager Ahmet Basar, Erzurum and Kars in the direction of the planned high-speed train feasibility report is completed, construction work will begin in the summer of 2012 announced. Adnan Yılmaz, Cengiz Yavilioğlu, Fazilet Dağcı, the deputies of Erzurum, who held the presidency of Akdağ and evaluated the problems of Erzurum.
- TCDD Eskişehir Education Center will host an international training course 29/09/2012 International Railways Association (UIC) 10 in Qatar. TCDD Eskişehir Education Center, which is determined to be the Middle East Railways Training Center (MERTCe), will host an international training course in the Middle East Regional Council Meeting (UIC-RAME) to meet regional training needs and to improve cooperation. In cooperation with TCDD and UIC, the "International Railway Business Course" and "High Speed Committee Meeting" will be held in Eskişehir at Anemon Hotel in Eskişehir. 01 October 02 will be held on the first day of the "High Speed Committee Meeting" with the International Railway Business Course, which will start on Monday at 2012.
- Here are the prices of BODO vs İDO (Video) 13/01/2013 IDO rival BUDO is coming ... Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Bursa - Istanbul between the sea bus will be an alternative to the sea bus operation established. Why did Bursa Metropolitan Municipality need this? How will the prices be according to IDO? Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, CNN Turk answered Cansu Karadan's questions. Source: CNNTURK
- Minister Yazıcı Launches Nasco Middle East Logistics Center (Gaziantep) 21/03/2013 Minister Yazıcı Nasco opened Middle East Logistics Center Hayati Yazici, Minister of Customs and Trade, opened Nasco Middle East Logistics Center in Gaziantep Airport. In addition to the Minister of Customs and Trade, Hayati Yazıcı, the Governor of Gaziantep, Erdal Ata, AK Party Gaziantep deputies Halil Mazıcıoğlu, Nejat Koçer, AK Party Chairman Gaziantep Province, Ahmet Beyoğlu Şahinbey Mayor Mehmet Tahmazoğlu, Şehitkamil Mayor Rıdvan Fadıloğlu, Şahinbey District Governor Uğur Turan, Governor Mehmet Sehitkamil, Police Chief Omer Aydin, Gaziantep Chamber of Industry (GSO) Chairman Adil Konukoğlu, Gaziantep Chamber of Commerce (GTO) President Mehmet an
- Response to Erdoğdu's statement from TCDD with CHP 29/03/2014 TCDD from the CHP Erdoğdu Description to reply: General Directorate of the Republic of Turkey State Railways, yesterday evening a television program, reported the CHP Istanbul deputy Aykut by Erdoğdu about TCDD that the allegations were unfounded starting from the Court of Auditors report. Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways in a written statement made by, in a television program yesterday evening, CHP Istanbul deputy Aykut by TCDD Erdoğdu about the baseless allegations made in the report starting from the Court of Auditors reported. In this program, it is stated that there is a need to make an explanation about every claim expressed by Erdoğdu and the TCA and the TGNA KİT Commission getir
- Training at TCDD Training Center 120 23/11/2016 120 years Machinist Training Center for Education Business TCDD: TCDD Training Center located in Eskisehir, Turkey since it was established in the 1896 from around the machinist and given some training to railway personnel. Director of the Center Halim Soltekin, AA correspondent, said in a statement, said the center began to provide the first training at 1896 120 railway personnel for years, mainly to train mechanic, he said. Theoretical and practical training that they have expressed that Soltekin, "KPSS assigned to our institution mechanics, basic education is taken. TCDD in our country has 8 regional directorate. There are many employees connected to them. These employees are participating in trainings in our center in Eskişehir." Teorik