CHP, the second subway project on the Anatolian side of the Üsküdar - Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe subway in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council submitted a proposal to the question. The question is to be answered in written form as follows:
Undoubtedly, Üsküdar - Ümraniye- Çekmeköy - Sancaktepe Metro construction will undoubtedly provide a significant solution to the traffic problem of the region. In this context;
1. What was the feasibility study for the construction of the mentioned line? What are the results of the feasibility report? (Including the feasibility report if applicable)
2. At what date were the parliamentary decisions taken? What are the dates and numbers?
3. What is the amount of equity and credit used in construction? What is a credit institution? Credit duration, interest rate and
What is your other payment terms?
4. When was the tender for the line? What work does it cover? Participate in the tender and bid the first 3 firm and final
What are the offers? Who is the winner?
5. When was the contract signed? What is the contract amount? What are the criminal conditions of the contract?
6. What are the stations to be constructed with the start and end point of the line?
7. Are there any subsequent stages of the line? What is the process details, if any? '
Source : http://www.istanbulgercegi.com