CHP Istanbul deputy Umut Oran, Istanbul due to the trauma of buildings on the edge of the railway road due to the earthquake resistance of buildings in the direction of the progressive weakness has moved to the Grand National Assembly. Umut Oran asked the Minister of Environment and Urban Planning Erdogan Bayraktar whether the buildings on the side of the railway in Istanbul have been specially checked.
Oran, Minister Bayraktar asked the Parliament to respond to the question in the motion, "Istanbul's Bakirkoy District Yenimahalle 10 July Street, the majority of the buildings on the edge of the railroad, the impact of the earthquake of 1999 has lost the resilience of a large extent, it is said to become dangerous," he said.
Is there any joint check with TCDD?
The rate, Bayraktar'a, 'In particular, this street, especially on the railroad, a special inspection and reinforcement work on buildings on the road do you have? In the last jolts caused by train and control of buildings on the line due to vibration, if necessary, the General Directorate of State Railways of the Republic of Turkey Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's you or any contact, did the collaboration? What is the result of the work done in this direction? Old asked the questions. Oran, the other questions included in the motion are as follows:
Istanbul 3. Is the region ready for the earthquake?
Eler - What are the works of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in the province in terms of strengthening the structures against earthquakes?
- Earthquake preparation and construction stock strengthening, within the scope of renovation Arnavutköy, Avcilar, Bagcilar, Bakirkoy, Basaksehir, Beylikduzu, Buyukcekmece, Catalca, Esenyurt, Gungoren, Kucukcekmece and Silivri districts and what are the work carried out by you, what are the end of these works ?
- How much of all the building stock in Istanbul is now unconformable to the earthquake? How much budget is needed to renew the building stock in terms of strengthening against earthquake? To what extent do you plan to cover this budget from sources? What is the forecasting schedule for this conversion? Bu
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Professor Dr. He evaluated the durability of projects against a moderate, probable earthquake 07/09/2016 Professor Dr. He discussed the resilience of projects against a potential earthquake: AK Party deputy Erzurum. Dr. Mustafa Ilıcalı was the guest of ında Hakan Çelik Weekend, program on CNN Türk. Ilıcalı answered the questions about the adequacy of the urban transformation of Istanbul and the resilience of the newly constructed roots against a possible Marmara earthquake. AK Party deputy of Erzurum and the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Reconstruction Transportation Commission Sözcüsu Dr. Mustafa Ilıcalı, CNN Türk television, answered questions Hakan Çelik. Ilıcalı, urban transformation projects and the new bridges, how long they stand against a possible earthquake in Istanbul in
- YHT Viaducts Earthquake Resistant 10 24/07/2013 YHT Viaducts 10 Earthquake Resistant: High Speed Train (YHT) line built between Ankara and Istanbul came to Alifuatpaşa town of Geyve district of Sakarya. In the viaducts along the line, it was stated that a special stretching system was used and they could withstand the earthquake of 10 size on the Richter scale. In the YHT project between Ankara and Istanbul conducted by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, the construction of the line reached Geyve's Alifuatpaşa district. As part of the construction works, the construction of the viaduct in Alifuatpaşa region continues, and even the earthquake safety measures are noteworthy. In a special system to be implemented in the viaducts built under the YHT line, the viaducts Y
- 3. A thousand-year earthquake-resistant bridge 08/12/2015 2016 The bridge is planned to be opened in November. Authorities, "3 km wind speed and will be built once every thousand years to be built as resistant to earthquake," he said, and the construction of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, which is continuing with the North Marmara Motorway, will ease the traffic in Istanbul. 276 thousand tons of trains will pass over the 10 mile wind speed and the thousand-year-long earthquake that will be built as a resistance against the authorities stating that the 276 2016 planned to open in November, he said. Ahmet Misbah Demircan, Mayor of Beyoğlu who examined the works on site Çalış
- Earthquake Resistant Port Safiport Derince 13/06/2016 Earthquake Resistant Port Safiport Derince: A report was prepared at the Kandilli Observatory at Boğaziçi University to determine the earthquake movement and its effects for Safiport Derince. According to the report, which is a very important data for the port extension project, the possible earthquake risks are determined and the project is prepared accordingly. Kandilli Observatory and Earthquake Research Institute has prepared a real earthquake record for Safiport Derince. For Safiport Derince, there will also be a simulation study at other ports. With this study, the design of the port expansion project in accordance with the regulation due to the possible earthquake movement has been determined and the project is prepared accordingly. They share all geotechnical studies with the Kandilli Observatory Ras
- Products that are resistant to flammability and vibration in the railway sector 23/04/2013 Products that are resistant to flammability and vibration due to the railway sector HARTING, which attracts attention with its new current sensors and high speed data cables, brings the security phenomenon to the highest level. The company that meets the standards such as resistance against flammability and vibration of the railway sector, develops projects not only with public institutions but also with the private sector. HARTING, which provides fasteners to the railway industry, offers solutions to the whole world since 1945. experience gained in the sector informative activities carried out during the last technology continues to share with manufacturers and operators in Turkey. The lighter, smaller deki
- Governor Held, Investments on Highways Investigated 23/07/2014 Vali Tutulmaz, Highways Investments on the table: Siirt Governor Mustafa Tutulmaz under the presidency of the ongoing construction of the road within the organization of highways in the road with a broad evaluation was laid on the table. In addition to the Governor Tutulmaz meeting held in the meeting hall of the Governor, as well as the Regional Director of Highways 9, Şamil Gülen, highway authorities and Siirt 94. Branch Manager Umut Esat Güloğlu attended. Governor Mustafa Tutulmaz, who stated that the reason why the investments of highways could not be completed for a long time was due to strategic errors, argued that positive discrimination should be made to Siirt, who is the victim of highways investments. Governor's construction, the ongoing ongoing Siirt ring road, Siirt-Kurtalan between the 6 kilometers of the divided road T
- Rail rail rail rail raaaayyyyyyy 16/02/2014 Ray ray ray ray raaaayyyyyyy: 1933 was a vision and goal in fact, olan dormitory with iron nets lar 2000'li years to come to power when it comes to power, modern-day transportation of light rail and subway to move across the country, had taken action to spread Eyse Antalya and Eskişehir have already achieved this modernization, though. Marmaray, who was described as the project of the century, would connect the two continents. The dream came true aya Connected d There was a thin problem ü It didn't work, the passengers went down and walked across two continents yürüyerek Our ancestors had carried the ships from the land, and the crazy Turks marched across the sea from the bottom of the sea. Hay
- Elvan: The ratio is too low to achieve 2023 targets on the rail 19/11/2014 Elvan: 2023 goals in the railway the ratio of fastening very düşük.türki Grand National Assembly (Parliament) Transportation speaking in budget negotiations Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, opposition members of parliament, 'the rail, we can catch the 2023 goals?' answered the question. Elvan, "The rate is very low. 3 around. Very low. Very low." used. Considering this a very sad thing for them, Minister Elvan said, "It is a sad thing for us. We should pay attention to railway investments, especially freight transport." said. Minister Elvan, gave information about the point reached in railway transportation. It is wrong to think about the railways only for passenger transportation Demir
- Tender Announcement: Preparation of Reinforcement Projects According to Earthquake Resistance of Buildings in Van Gar and Genç Gar Field 14/08/2018 Study Project Service will be taken General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL PROCUREMENT DIRECTORATE Preparation of Reinforcement Projects According to Earthquake Resistance of Buildings in Van Gar and Genç Gar Field The procurement of service shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 403448 1 Administration: a) Address: GAZİ MAHALLESİ MEDENİYYET CAD. NO: 10 / 2 44080 YEŞİLTEPE / YEŞİLYURT / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124816 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com d) Internet where the tender document can be viewed X
- Tender Announcement: Preparation of Reinforcement Projects According to Earthquake Resistance of Buildings in Van Gar and Genç Gar Field 06/05/2019 Preparation of Retrofitting Projects According to Earthquake Resistance of the Buildings at the Van Gar and Genç Gar Field. General Directorate of State Administration of Turkey (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL PURCHASING DEPARTMENT PREPARATION OF THE PROJECTS OF STRENGTHENING PROJECTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EARTHQUAKE STRENGTH OF VAN GAR AND GENE GARAGE BUILDINGS The procurement of service shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Tender Registration Number: 2019 / 202810 1 Administration: a) Address: GAZİ MAHALLESİ MEDENİYYET CAD. NO: 10 / 2 44080 YEŞİLTEPE / YEŞİLYURT / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124816 c) NO
- Mayor Topbaş, 8 46 billion spent in the year, 22 billion spent on transportation investments and Istanbul said they are preparing new projects. 28/02/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, Çalık Holding Chairman Ahmet Çalık, Atv General Manager Adem Gürses, Calendar Newspaper Editor-in-Chief Ergün Diler, Sabah Newspaper Editor-in-Chief Erdal Şafak, Editor-in-Chief of ATV News Erdoğan Aktaş, Editor-in-Chief of A Haber Cengiz Er and Turkuvaz Media Executive Board Member hosted Kenan Işık in the project launch office of the Metropolitan Municipality in Sütlüce. Mayor Topbas stated that the Metropolitan Municipality spent only 8 billion liras for the investments in 46 year. He pointed out that the works carried out in Istanbul were applied as a sample project by the countries of the world. Transportation…
- Shaded Tunnel is in danger of collapse 02/02/2015 Kısıklı Tunnel is facing the danger of collapse: The Kısık (Dılezi) Tunnel, which is located on Yüksekova - Esendere road, is at risk of collapse due to cracks in its walls. Turkey - located on the Silk Road as a day of intense trade between Iran and thousands of vehicles pass Kısıklı Tunnel, bringing his mouth hearts of those who ride with the vehicle. While cracks occur in many parts of the tunnel, the snow accumulated on the tunnel also aggravates the burden of the tunnel. Snow melting from the various parts of the wall is leaking, while those who want to pass through the 15 meter-long tunnel to death is nose. Tünele 130 ün
- Exhaust-resistant tree at the intersections of Izmir 13/11/2014 Exhaust-resistant tree at the intersections of Izmir: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality planted a total of 2 thousand 155 trees of various types resistant to exhaust fumes, such as pine pine, on an area of 13 thousand square meters taken over from the highways. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Highways 500. Within the framework of the protocol signed with the Regional Directorate, the 2 million 2 thousand square meter green area maintenance and repair works are carried out periodically. The Directorate of Parks and Gardens of the Metropolitan Municipality, which undertakes the maintenance and landscaping of intersection and 155 intersection junctions, is resistant to exhaust fumes, especially peanut pine, X
- Developed grenade-resistant train wagon (Video) 24/01/2013 Developed a train-resistant train car The engineers in England developed a bomb-resistant train car. Terror, the railways in the past also targeted. 2004 in Madrid in 191, 2005 in 52 60 people died in the suicide attacks. In the last 800 year, the number of terrorist attacks on trains is over XNUMX. Engineers from New Castle University in the UK are working on a bomb-resistant train car. The materials of the developed wagon are composed of materials that are able to absorb the shock waves emitted by the bomb. The windows of the car are covered with plastic, heavy materials are tightly mounted on the trolley, special ceiling panels are used. Positive results were obtained from the bomb experiments in the developed wagons. Despite the severe explosion, the wagons Ş
- Mega projects are resistant to even the most severe earthquakes 17/08/2017 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, earthquake Yavuz Sultan Selim in Turkey is located in the zone and reported Osmangazi that bridge with Eurasia and even earthquakes in huge violence Marmaray tunnel like a giant structure of 2 thousand 500 years that may occur about once made and designed so that it can survive. Minister Arslan, said in a statement, 18 years ago occurred and 17 century called the disaster 1999 August Marmara said they still feel the pain of the earthquake, Turkey is deeply shocking and affecting all citizens' lives 17 August earthquake, once again sadness at the anniversary and pain felt in their hearts that told. Experienced ...
- Durable Asphalt Coating Works in Isparta 27/08/2014 Durable Asphalt Coating Works in Isparta Continues: Isparta Municipality, Mimar Sinan Street continues to work. Water and Sewerage Directorate teams continue their works at Mimar Sinan Street where the infrastructure is very old. The first time the road will be applied to the bicycle path, while the special lighting will give a separate image to the street were recorded. The Board of Cultural and Natural Heritage Preserved by the Board on the grounds that the bazaar of the Bedesten bazaar removed from the Kaymakkapı Square was reported to be reassembled. Mayor Yusuf Ziya Günaydın, following the works carried out in Mimar Sinan Street, said, "Works in one of the most important and most difficult streets of the city"
- UTA Logistics Magazine Laying Railroad 11/04/2012 UTA Logistics Magazine Laying the Railway on the Table "What awaits the future of the railway sector?" The subject of the meeting of the month organized by UTA Logistics Magazine was the Railways. "Railway Transport in Turkey: Opportunities, Challenges and Solutions" was tabled. Our Deputy General Manager Veysi Kurt, Movement Department Chairman İbrahim Çelik, Railway Transportation Association President Mete Tırman, UTİKAD President Kosta Sandalcı attended the meeting. The meeting was directed by Cem Kaçmaz from UTA Logistics Magazine. Cem Kaçmaz: rail transport in Turkey had a very low level compared to other modes and has not reached the desired level yet. But for the last 5 we have been experiencing a change in the railway industry for all X
- KARSİAD Logistics Center and BTK railway line on the table 11/09/2014 KARSİAD has put the BTK railway line with the Logistic Center on the table: Sultan Murat Dereci, President of Karslu Businessmen Association (KARSİD), suggested that there is no project about the Logistics Center planned to be established in Kars. Sultan Murat Dereci and the members of the board of directors, who came together with the press members at the KARSİAD Center, discussed the issue of Kars's Logistics Center. Kars, together with the name of the Logistic Center in Erzurum to be completed Logistics Center has been completed, and indicating that only the environmental arrangement KARSİAD President Dereci, belirten We as Karsli businessmen, as the business center of the Logistics Center, 'okay was given' after being silenced nobody…
- Bayram, The Metro Project in Gebze 14/08/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General İlhan Bayram made a return visit to the Mayor of Gebze Municipality, Adnan Köşker. Within the framework of the visit, a detailed meeting was held with Gebze Municipality about the projects to be carried out. The work on the Gebze-Darica Metro Line project was also discussed. PROJECT RELATED MEETING Gebze Municipality meeting held in the meeting with the Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Ilhan Bayram and Gebze Mayor Adnan Koshker Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Altay, Park Garden and Green Areas Department President Cenan Turan, Transportation Department Ayşegül Yalçınkaya was also present. General Secretary İlhan Bayram, Gebze Genel
- Experts Explained the Natural Disaster in Izmir 20/01/2018 DEU Institute of Marine Sciences and Technology faculty members. Dr. Şükrü Beşiktepe and Prof.Dr. Dr. Gökdeniz Neşer evaluated the "sea swell" in İzmir. Explaining that the incident is a result of climate change experts, in the Gulf with the cooperation of the Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD circulation and navigation channels to reduce the severity of such flooding can be reduced, he said. The heavy storm that took place last Thursday in Izmir and the sea swell, which came out after a moment, drew all attention to global warming. The rising wave length of the 4 meter and the wind force rising up to the 103.3 kilometer brought the hearts of the people of İzmir to the mouth, while a surprise solution came from the experts: X
- Ankara Chamber of Architects Discusses Mehmet Özhaseki's Projects 08/01/2019 Ankara Branch of the Chamber of Architects in a statement, the AKP's Ankara Metropolitan Mayor candidate Mehmet Özhaseki'nin all the projects focused on rent was pointed out. Chamber of Architects Ankara Branch Candan, Özhaseki child village project with Ankapark'a customer is emphasized. Speaking at a press conference held at the Chamber of Architects of Ankara Chamber of Industry, Tezcan Karakuş Candan stated that none of the 111 project described is human-oriented. Candan pointed out the need for a Ankara to be governed by a common mind, erek But this city is governed by the understanding that I know it. None of these projects are realistic. Özhaseki explanations of the President and his wife Emine Hanim's projects Öz
- Tender Announcement: Preparation of RRR and Landscaping Projects of Work Huts and Water Tower Buildings at Niğde Station Field and Preparation of RRR and Landscaping Projects of Yeşilhisar Station Chiefs and YBO Conducting Buildings 01/11/2017 TCDD 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE Preparation of RRR and Landscaping Projects of Workers' Huts and Water Tower Buildings at Niğde Station Site and Preparation of RRR and Environmental Design Projects of Yeşilhisar Station Chiefs and YBO Conducting Buildings SUBJECT OF THE BIDDING AND SUBMISSION OF SUBMISSIONS Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE OF PURCHASE AND STOCK CONTROL SERVICE b) Address: Behiçbey - YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA c) Phone number: 0312 309 0515 - Internal: 8781 d) Fax number: 0312 211 1225 e) MÜ
- 11. IstanbulLight Fair, Street Lighting LED Conversion is on the table 06/06/2018 11, organized with the strategic partnership of UBM, AGID and ATMK. The IstanbulLight International Lighting and Electrical Equipment Fair and Forum will shed light on the lighting sector, which is at a critical turning point. In the National Energy Efficiency Action Plan carried out by the Turkish Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, the 7,5 million street lamp 30 is expected to change until 2023. This strategic transformation plan, which has the potential transport Turkey among the world's leading manufacturers, experts, which will take place between September 19-22 with names in ıstanbullight be tabled. UBM, the world's leading exhibition organizer, is the Association of Lighting Equipment Manufacturers (AGID) and Lighting Turkish National ın
- Channel Istanbul Ready For Earthquake 13/05/2018 Disposing of a solid foundation of Turkey's Kanal İstanbul project will improve the characteristics of being a strategic country and irresponsible to complete all tests completed its economic life. Tsunami tests were also carried out successfully in case the earthquake occurred. 100, 500, 2 bin 400 annual seismicity studies were carried out on the route. The intensity of the channel was also studied. In addition, earthquake-induced tsunami studies were conducted. The study of the wind data, ground and geological status of the Black Sea-Marmara region was studied. For the tender that will be in a complex structure, build-operate-transfer part of the world is already prepared by many of the leading companies and the channel to be involved in the tender Kompleks
- Investments and Projects Planned to be Constructed in Niğde 16/03/2018 The Investments Monitoring and Evaluation Meeting, which was organized in Niğde with the aim of monitoring the ongoing and ongoing public investments and other important projects, and determining the necessary points to be coordinated, was held in the meeting hall of the Special Provincial Administration under the chairmanship of our Governor Yılmaz Şimşek. Rifat Özkan, Niğde Mayor, Niğde Ömer Halisdemir University Rector. Dr. Muhsin Kar, Deputy Governor Adnan Türkdamar, Ekrem Aylanç, Cemil Kılınç, Provincial Police Director Salim Cebeloğlu, Provincial Gendarmerie Commander İdris Tataroğlu, Provincial Special Administration Secretary Ali Nebol, AK Party Provincial Chairman Mahmut Peşin and President of Chamber of Commerce and Industry Şevket in