📩 15/05/2012 12:47
TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman 14 visited the Railway Transport Association (DTD) on May 2012.
TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman's visit to TCDD, Assistant General Manager and Member of the Board of Directors İsa ApaydınThe Director of TCDD 1, Hasan Gedikli and his assistants Metin Akbaş and Birol Sağlam.
DTD Board Chairman İbrahim Öz and DTD Members of the Board of Directors and members of the DTD attended the meeting.
İbrahim Öz, Chairman of the Board of Railway Transportation Association, made a speech in his speech.
• As a Sector Non-Governmental Organization, I would like to express our gratitude on behalf of the members of the DTD for your visit to the Association of Railway Transportation and your close attention to our Association.
• When we gather the important problems of our association members under some headings,
1- Arrangements related to Container Transports and those considered to be made in tariffs shall not be made until after the liberalization.
2- E / 22 Circular With the exception of owner's container load, if the full wagon is emptied at the destination of the full wagon, it shall not be charged at the rate of 5% for the calculated transportation fee, if it is filled with full load, it shall constitute unfair competition, canceling the E / 22 Circular;
3- Due to road closures, our members and transportation companies have significant losses, therefore road closures are carried out in a way that will not interfere with traffic,
4- The Law on the liberalization of railways as soon as possible
In his speech, TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman summarized;
• they know the problems of the railway private sector due to road closures and tariff changes,
• The Railway Infrastructure is almost unavailable due to its long-term maintenance and maintenance, and it will take care of all railway lines in the network until 2023, and will take into consideration the DTD's proposal in this regard.
• they will no longer make any changes to the TCDD Goods Tariff, including those considered to be related to container transportation,
• The Railway Transportation Association, which is a non-governmental organization of the railway sector, has been closely following their contributions to the sector, and they have been watching and appreciating the increasing number of members despite the fact that they are a new association.
• Laws relating to restructuring and liberalization of the railway sector will be sent to the parliament in June 2012 and will be released in a very short period of time,
In addition, the Center and the venue of the Association liked a lot, will visit frequently added.