Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that the Eğribel Tunnel Project was in progress and stated that the project was planned to be completed by 5 July 2012 according to the contract.
Yildirim, the completion of the survey and geological investigations within the scope of the tender for the project, ı The horizontal and vertical tunnel geometry on the topographic map is approved. The tunnel length is determined as 5 thousand 895 meters, T he said.
Providing information about the Railway Project Minister Yıldırım, f In the project work carried out in order to provide the railway connection to the Black Sea, Erzincan-Gümüşhane-Tirebolu and Erzincan-Gümüşhane-Trabzon project and feasibility studies were completed.
Within the framework of budget opportunities, the construction of the line is planned to be taken into the Investment Program in the coming years Bütçe.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Budak, expressed the desire to bring the railway to Antalya within the scope of EXPO 2016 25/07/2012 Antalya Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the iftar dinner meeting of the Chamber Chamber and Exchange. Hosted by ATSO Chairman Çetin Osman Budak, ATSO Assembly President Ali Rıza Akıncı, ATSO Board Members and Isparta, Burdur, Afyon, Yalvaç, Dinar, Manavgat, Kumluca Chamber and Exchange Presidents attended the meeting. ATSO President Mr. Budak stated that Ramadan is a month of unity and togetherness, and expressed his pleasure to be together with the chamber and exchange chairmen in the region on the occasion of Mubarak Ramadan. Entire District and Stock Exchange Oda
- The symbolic foundation of the Euboea Tunnel under construction in Giresun 27/04/2015 The symbolic foundation of the Eğribel Tunnel which is under construction in Giresun was taken: The symbolic foundation was laid with the participation of the Minister of Customs and Trade Nurettin Canikli in the Dereli district, which is the exit port of the tunnel, for the Eğribel tunnel, which was started to be built some time ago in Asarcık village of Giresun district. In the town of Asarcık, Giresun, Şebinkarahisar district, a symbolic foundation was laid with the participation of the Minister of Customs and Trade Nurettin Canikli in the Dereli district, which was the exit port of the tunnel for the Eğribel tunnel, which was started to be built a while ago. In addition to Mr. Canikli, the Governor of Giresun Hasan Karahan, Deputy Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yahya ve
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Euboea Tunnel 2 of the Eastern Black Sea. The Longest Tunnel 08/04/2014 Eğribel Tunnel of the Eastern Black Sea 2. It will be the longest tunnel: connecting the Giresun to the Central Anatolia Region and completing it after the Ovit Tunnel to the 2 of the Eastern Black Sea Region. the longest tunnel will be the 14 for the Tunnel in April will be announced on April. As part of the improvement efforts for the Giresun-Dereli-Şebinkarahisar Highway, the tender decision of the 5 bin 950-meter tunnel including the Eğribel Tunnel and related roads was recorded. With the start of winter in Giresun until the spring until the spring Alucra, Çamoluk and Şebinkarahisar township hard to reach the driver stating that the driver Ismail Usta ink Eğribel 5-6 of the year is a gateway to the transportation in the past. Transportation in winter inde
- Eğrulel Tunnel Thanks from Çakırmelikoğlu 18/03/2014 Eğrulel Tunnel Thanks from Çakırmelikoğlu: Giresun Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GTSO) President Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu thanked the Eğribel Tunnel with the decision of the Council of Ministers for the additional investment program of 2014. Giresun most important investments that indicate it would be one Eğribel Tunnel GTSO President Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu, the project investment to expand the labor AK Party group vice president with the Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Giresun thanked everyone especially the deputy Nurettin Canikli. The amount of the project with the amount of 550 million was taken into the investment program in the Eğribel Tunnel Giresun Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman Hasan UM
- Minister Suat Kilic, the candidate for the 2020 Olympic Games Istanbul, said there would be no transportation problem 24/05/2012 Youth and Sports Minister Suat Kilic, 2020 Olympic Games, Istanbul, the arrival of 2020 will be the easiest to reach the city said. Minister Sword, the World Athletics Championships in silver and bronze medal winners with Down's syndrome, the press answered the questions of the members of the press. Answering the question asked in the ministry, Kılıç said, sor Istanbul is the most invested city in transportation. We are working for the Olympic infrastructure ready for the Olympics without Istanbul Olympics. 3. Bridge, Marmaray, high-speed train and canal European projects will make Istanbul the city with the easiest transportation by arriving at 2020. köprü Sword, the Olympics this year so far Kılı
- Undersecretary Habib Soluk: He said that the works for the rapid train of Sivas are continuing rapidly. 10/07/2012 The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Habib Soluk, said that Sivas continues to work intensively in order to reach high-speed trains. Or The work continues quickly. 252 km of Yerköy-Sivas 143 km is still underway and a physical progress of 88 in infrastructure works has been achieved. 405 km between Ankara and Sivas was determined. This investment that we intend to complete in two years time is a very important problem for Sivas zaman
- PRESIDENT RECEP ALTEPE: Local tram said that 'İpekBöceği' is better quality than world famous tram brands 06/07/2012 Turkey's first local tram 'Silk beetle's world-famous tram, indicating that higher quality than brand Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe,' We can do this job 2,5 years. We do trams, and some of them speak the slope. In Switzerland the tram goes up the mountain. We will be here? Bursa industrialists Hilton Hotel Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe coming together, the world is no longer in the race of the city, he noted that there is time for Turkey to waste time. Underlining the need for Bursa to create new products and brands, Altepe said, 'We need to develop our engineering and make a breakthrough. A young population Genç
- Giresun Ring Road and Eğribel Tunnel Thanks 16/10/2014 The Environment and the Euphoria Acknowledgments: Giresun Chamber of Commerce and Industry President Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu; He stated that significant progress has been made in the Eğribel Tunnel and Giresun South Ring Road Project. Giresun Chamber of Commerce and Industry President Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu; He stated that significant progress has been made in the Eğribel Tunnel and Giresun South Ring Road Project. GTSO President Çakırmelikoğlu said:; In the meetings we held in Ankara with the Minister of Customs and Trade Mr. Nurettin Canikli, important investments related to Giresun came up. As Giresun Chamber of Commerce and Industry, we learned that we have followed important progresses in the Eğribel Tunnel and the South Ring Road.
- Eğribel Tunnel to the First Digging in July 05/06/2014 The first digging on the Eğribel Tunnel In July: 21 was awarded the right to participate in the tender for the Eğribel Tunnel which will connect Giresun, Alucra, Çamoluk and Şebinkarahisar as well as the Central Anatolia. It is announced that 24 company has applied for the Eğribel Tunnel which is on the agenda of Giresun for many years but that 21 has been awarded the price for the tender. The ones who were most happy to come to the tender stage of the Eğribel Tunnel were Şebinkarahisarlılar, who had been interrupted by the provincial center for months in particular during the winter months. The AK Party Şebinkarahisar District President said in a statement that the first excavation for the tunnel was announced in July. In the statement T Eğribel Tunnel Açık