History researcher Turan Sahin said that the origins of many projects that made life more livable today were Ottomans, and that today's executives who use edik that friendly voice ş said that they have implemented the completed projects.
In the book titled ın The Crazy Projects of the Ottoman Empire idel published by Turan Sahin with the signature of Turan Sahin, ıs The Ottoman Projects of the Ottoman Empire edil, the bridge that will be built on the Bosphorus and the bridges to connect the Marmara to the Black Sea will be held. many works were presented on the basis of Ottoman documents and accompanied by a visual richness.
Turan Sahin, in his book in the evaluation article, pointing out the importance of learning the past to capture the tips of the future in terms of the future, looking at the projects in the book today, looking at the life of the project will be seen in dozens of dozens of projects made the Ottomans noted. Sahin, "friendly voice," he said that today's executives who use the idea of substructure of the completed projects that drew attention to the implementation of one.
Stating that there are more tens of projects in the Ottoman sources Sahin, found the following suggestions:
Bulun The first works of those who are in a position to decide the future of this country should be to remove these projects from the dusty shelves. Of course, our earnings will be great. Thus, these projects, which were designed many years ago according to the needs of the region, will be put into force by using the opportunities of developing technologies according to the needs of today, without repeating the idea and preparation stages. The fact that we are implementing the Ottoman projects of the 100 years ago does not mean that we cannot produce new ideas. On the contrary, the fact that these projects can be applied today is a sign that we will be the country where great dreams are again. Görül
The yüzyıl crazy Osmanlı projects of the Ottoman Empire, which took place after hundreds of years, or took steps to take place, are as follows:
- "S. Prerault's Cisr-i Enbubi Project (Underwater Steel Tunnel) ”: The first offer aimed at combining Sirkeci and Haydarpaşa stations came from Prerault on 3 August 1860. The existence of the project was announced in 1990 in Cahit Kayra's Old Maps of Istanbul. The project was not the period of Sultan Abdülaziz period, but the work of Sultan Abdulhamid period, the work of the State Archives of the General Directorate of Archives of the Republic became definite. The government found the project lacking technical feasibility. The project will come to life with the start of Marmaray, which was built in 2004.
- Leonardo Da Vinci's bağ Golden Horn Bridge Project ında: In 1503, Vinci developed a bridge project connecting Pera to Istanbul via the Golden Horn. The project is ordered by 2. Beyazid, the dimension of the project was fussed and the bridge was not implemented. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is working to implement Vinci's Golden Horn Bridge project.
- proj Kabataş-Taksim Funicular Line Project N: Osman Hamdi Bey shared his project with the government in February of 1895. In the project, we were offered a narrow-funicular funicular to work with steam engines from Kabatas to Taksim. Kabatas-Taksim Funicular, 111 years later, began to work in 2006.
- Fer Ferdinand Arnodin's Cisr-i Hamidi and Ring Road Project-: The first serious attempt to build a bridge to the Bosphorus came from Ferdinand Arnodin. In March XIII, Arnodin presented the sailing route and bridges to the Sultan. The aim of the project was to establish a rail link between Europe and Asia. The project also envisaged the regulation of pedestrian and vehicle traffic. The railway that will pass through Hamidiye Bridge, which is planned to be built between Rumeli and Kandilli, was going to connect Bakırköy and Bostancı stations. The first bridge to the Bosphorus, 1900 this year after the project was made.
- içer Munif Pasha's Great Ottoman Park Project Proj: With the thought of Munif Pasha, Miniaturk has parallel but differences. Munif Pasha proposed not to break the link between geography and structure by proposing that cultural heritage should be placed in the right places on an Ottoman map. Turkey and the Ottoman geography works selected from 1 / 25 get the scale model of the Miniatürk, opened in 2002.
Overlapping with Kanalistanbul
- bağlama Haliç-Karadeniz Canal Project inde, which is considered as an alternative to the Bosphorus and aims to open a new strait: The idea of connecting the Black Sea to the Golden Horn through the Kağıthane Stream, prepared in the 1850s, had major industrial facilities planned to be established in Kağıthane. A part of the Bosphorus traffic would be shifted to the planned channel. The main port of the Black Sea-Marmara connection, Kağıthane, was the center point of the project. The project envisaged the construction of a channel up to approximately 31 kilometers. For another purpose, another project was realized by Piyale Pasha during the reign of Suleyman the Magnificent. The aim of this project was to shift the intensity of the Golden Horn to other centers.
Author Turan Sahin, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's anbul Crazy Project ti project during the election period as the Proje Kanalistanbul ”project overlapped with this project, he said.
Russia, 383 implemented after year
- inşa Don-Volga Canal Project X: Russia built 383 kilometers long channel after 16 year after the 5 mileage of Ottoman engineers and 45 has created artificial lakes in places where XNUMX thousand-ton vessels can watch.
- geçir Kosovo-Constanta Aziziye Canal Project ”: Romania 120 launched the project in 1950 years later.
- geçiril Red Sea Mediterranean (Suez) Canal Project X: The first steps were taken in 1568 and the project was realized by Sultan Abdülaziz's edict dated 19 March 1866. Thus, the first Ottoman channel project was realized.
- UM Layihalar Irmak Projects and GAP eleri: Sultan 2. Southeastern Anatolia Irrigation Project proposed by Hasan Fehmi Pasha, one of the statesmen of Abdülhamid period, found life after 100 years.
- başla Dead Sea (Dead Sea) - Mediterranean Canal Project Lut: The project, which aims to unite the Red Sea and the Mediterranean Sea, as an alternative to the Suez Canal, has begun.
- The ”Numune Villages” project, presented by the Director of the National Library of Izmir and the members of the administration to the Ministry of Internal Affairs after a war, was put into practice by the late Bülent Ecevit, the Prime Minister of the period, a year later. Today, the Köydes project is being carried out.
Proj Crazy ılgın remaining projects
Many of the projects included in the book, which is the first of many 41 projects, are as follows:
- Antoine Bouvard's Horse Square (Hipodrome) Project: According to the project, 16 west of At Meydan. century Ibrahim Pasha Palace would be demolished instead of the police directorate. This giant building would be the size of the E-shaped, approximately 480 meter, which would cover the Horse Square from a height, and, in scale and plan, Bonvard's masterpiece in Paris would resemble the Industrial Palace. The gardens facing the west, parallel to the Horse Square, and a new street to the north-south axis were planned.
- Antoine Bouvard's şehir Beyazıt Square emiş project: Aiming to protect the historical fabric of the city in its At Meydanı project, Bouvard adopted a different approach in the Beyazıt Square project and offered a real city center proposal to the city.
- Bouvard's oluştur New Mosque Square Project ve: Bouvard proposed to open the shores and create a large square in front of Yeni Cami.
- Antoine Bouvard's göre Galata Bridge Project modern: Despite the architecturally overly ambitious design of the old bridge, Bouvard's project proposed a structure where any western traveler could easily see it as the most outstanding example of modern architecture. The Golden Horn in his drawing was wider than the real Golden Horn and the bridge seemed to be longer. Bouvard had finished the bridge he designed with his sculptures and lighting elements with two big towers and bought the bridge.
- ”Light born from Asia düşün or eli Freedom Sculpture Project” before the Statue of Liberty in New York
- eyi Project of obtaining potable water from sea water inin: The project aimed to eliminate the need for clean water in the Ottoman-dominated Middle Eastern countries.
- Sarkis Balyan's bu Heybeliada-Büyükada Bridge Project ad: Sarkis Balyan, who is an island contractor to facilitate transportation between two islands, made a proposal to Sultan Abdulaziz during the construction of Dolmabahçe Palace. The offer was a suspension bridge of 1200 meters. According to the project, the suspension bridge will be constructed with a width of 5,5 meters. 1 will spend a year on 300.
- lar Railway Transportation Project for Ship Transportation ”: A project with only an attachment on the dusty shelves of the Ottoman Archives. The project aimed to move every ship from the ship to a second port by placing it on the rail with a mechanism to be installed. Two ponds with different functions in the port should be built, especially in the 3 thousand foot length parallel to the railway line. There should also be large gates between the harbor and the pool. The operation will start with the notification of the transport vessel to the backbone of the ship entering the first pool. In this case, the ship's backbone will be anchored to the transport vessel and the ship's hulls will be imposed on the boat. The process will be completed by the machine on the deep water transport vessel and the ship will be pulled to the shore on the rail consisting of 12 iron rod by each step.
- bağlam Galata-Suleymaniye Suspension Bridge Project ata of Aurique, Director of Science Committee of Şehremaneti: It was foreseen that the designed bridge would connect the two non-coastal districts of the Golden Horn, Süleymaniye and Galata.