ALL TRAINS STOPPED!
We examined the ATS system to see the strike at TCDD and we saw that there are only 20 trains whose ATS is clearly progressing. Of the 448 vehicles in total, only 20 are active.
Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya high-speed trains are currently working.
As of yesterday, the movements in TCDD are as follows:
Hours, Denizli, Sarayköy, Nazilli, Fork, Tire, paid, Torbali, Biçer plain, Halkapınar, Bandırma, Alsancak, Söke, Bandırma, Balıkesir, Soma Stations and Stations started to strike as of 23.40. All freight trains on these lines were canceled.
1. The South Express, which will move from Ankara to Kurtalan at 01.33, was canceled due to a strike. passengers were sent by bus.
2. Trainer posing in the Marşandiz Passenger Gar Train left to work.
3. Revision staff did not accept duty.
1. All stations between Samsun and Tokat started to strike
2. 00: 00 began to strike with press release.
3. The 15 freight train has been canceled.
4. 24: 00 A strike banner was put on Haydarpasa Gar.
5. 00.36 Kapıkule started in Garda.
6. 1 Track Maneuver Train canceled due to strike
00: 57 Zonguldak, Karabük and Çatalağzı garda began to strike.
The railways did not accept the mission. Only the guards on duty.