Ankara subway is very late. We will finish the Çayyolu-Kızılay and Batıkent-Sincan lines until the end of 2013 and put them into service. Tandoğan-Keçiören will be put into service at 2014. 2 year is too short for a job of this scale. Someday she won't catch up with the sag. That's why he's losing our sleep. But it's too late, no more waiting for the nation.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Konak Tunnel missed sleep of residents 01/06/2015 Konak Tunnel missed the sleep of the inhabitants of the region: Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu and Binali Yildirim, the Chief Advisor of the President, opened the Konak Tunnel. Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu was the first to drive a red license plate from the tunnel that opened last Sunday. Davutoglu cut the ribbon with the Presidency advisor Binali Yildirim. The tunnel was completed but the promised overpass was made. Sözcü According to Gökmen Ulu, the faces of AKP and pro-businessmen were laughing, but the people living in the houses above the tunnel were crying blood. Because, despite all the warnings, thousands of houses were damaged due to the construction of the tunnel without listening to the voice of science. Citizens…
- Ankara Metro Project Project (M2) and (M3) Metro are planned to be completed in 2013 (M4) Metro in 2014 14/11/2012 New developments were recorded in the Ankara Metro Project of the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The remaining construction works of Kızılay - Çayyolu (M2) and Batıkent - Sincan (M3) are planned to be completed in 2013 and Tandoğan - Keçiören (M4) metro project will be completed in 2014. Officials noted that the work continues quickly and the metro lines will be completed and put into service on the specified dates. It is expected that 2 will be transported on the Kizilay - Cayyolu (M3) and Batikent - Sincan (M1.200.000) subways on the average 4 a day, and on the Tandogan - Kecioren (M1.180.000) subway. As it is known, ih
- Ankara Metro Project Project (M2) and (M3) Metro are planned to be completed in 2013 (M4) Metro in 2014 19/11/2012 New developments were recorded in the Ankara Metro Project of the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The remaining construction works of Kızılay - Çayyolu (M2) and Batıkent - Sincan (M3) are planned to be completed in 2013 and Tandoğan - Keçiören (M4) metro project will be completed in 2014. Officials noted that the work continues quickly and the metro lines will be completed and put into service on the specified dates. Red Crescent - Çayyolu (M2) v Batıkent - Sincan (M3) metros of the average 1.200.000 person a day, Tandogan - Kecioren (M4) subway in the day 1.180.000 person is expected to move. As it is known, ih
- Minister Yıldırım gave a date for Ankara subways 01/04/2012 Minister Yıldırım, Ankara's Çayyolu-Sincan metro line with the date of the construction of the Kecioren-Tandogan metro line. Minister Yıldırım, Ankara's Çayyolu-Sincan metro line with the date of the construction of the Kecioren-Tandogan metro line. Çayyolu-Sincan metro line in 2013, Kecioren-Tandogan metro line in the middle of the construction of the 2014 said they aimed to finish the middle. Source: Ankara News
- Minister Yıldırım: Çayyolu and Sincan subways 29 will be completed by October 2013 09/08/2012 Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that the subway lines will be completed on the promised dates and added that tarih Çayyolu and Sincan lines will be completed by 29 October 2013 date. Kecioren-Tandogan line, will be completed in the year 2014 will be opened, Keçi he said. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, made iftar with Batıkent-Sincan Metro Construction employees. The guests of the subway employees of Mesa Station, who visited the iftar table, examined the works on the subway construction site. After the iftar in Ankara, which provides information about the subway works in three different points, the construction of the metro thanks to the iftar staff participated in the construction of the metro adaki
- What is the percentage of illegal passengers in Europe? 01/04/2016 In Europe's only non-turntable metro, the percentage of illegal passengers is in your opinion: It is stated that the ratio of non-ticket passengers in the metro network in Helsinki, the capital of Finland, which is the only metro in Europe, which is entered without a turnover, is two percent. According to the results of the research conducted by BEST Research Company, while the ratio of non-ticket travelers in the Helsinki subway system remained at 2, it was determined that 3 and 4.4 were the percentage of those traveling without a ticket in Stockholm and Oslo subways. Jaakko Heiline, Helsinki's public transportation security specialist, said that the turnstiles were designed to be built without a turntable due to the confidence in passengers during the 70 years.
- Ankara subways and Ankara-Istanbul HRC will be launched next year (Video) 19/11/2013 Ankara subways and Ankara-Istanbul HRC will be launched next year: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim said that the Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) line will be opened in the first months of the year next year. Yıldırım made a presentation on the budget of 2014 of the Ministry in the Planning and Budget Commission. Recalling that the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) was restructured towards liberalization, Yildirim provided information on the state of the railways. Yildirim, Turkey's expressed that they aim to provide full integration with its neighbors. A reminiscent of Marmaray's launch of 29 in October, Yıldırım said that this project is a solution to both the prestige and the traffic problem of Istanbul. Marmar
- Ankara Tandoğan - Keçiören, Kızılay - Çayyolu and Batıkent - Sincan subways were allocated 1.6 billion TL 07/01/2012 Money for the subway projects, which were started to finish the traffic ordeal of the metropolitan cities but were interrupted. In order to complete the metro lines in Ankara and Istanbul, 1,6 has been allocated a billion Turkish lira. The metro in Ankara is expected to carry passengers in the 2 year. Metro projects, which could not be completed in any way, were transferred to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication due to lack of funds from municipalities. CHA, then the remaining projects in Istanbul and Ankaka for the remaining half of the 1,6 billion pounds have reached the knowledge that the resources are allocated. The mentioned source will be used for the construction of the 3 metro project in Ankara and the only project in Istanbul. The potential project in 8Istanbul is Bakirkoy IDO-Kirazli line) UM
- Infrastructure Investments GM Ankara Subways Project Financial envelope of tender for supervised consultancy and engineering services of construction works opened 11/05/2012 The financial envelopes of the Yapım Supervision, Consultancy and Engineering Services of the Construction Works of Ankara Metros ”tender, which was submitted by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments on the date of 18 April 2012, were opened on 02 May 2012. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the technical points and financial proposals of the firms that opened the financial envelopes were determined as follows: 1. Getinsa Ingenieria SL - Paymacotas SAU Technical Score: 94.06 Bid: 19.741.000 2. Yuksel Project Technical Score: 100 Bid: 20.375.666 3. Italferr SpA Technical Score: 98.64 Bid: 21.988.975 4. Tekfen Eng. - Ove Arup - Partners International Technical Score: 95.58 Bid: 21.961.347 5. Obermeyer Planen Braten - Prokon Consulting - Optim Obermeyer Project Technical Score: 98.53 Offer: 23.375.000
- Ankara Metros Car Purchase and Commissioning Works Ceremony was held 13/08/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, today signed the Ankara Metro Car Buying and the drawn vehicle towing the subway car the signing of the commissioning work contracts stating that opened the way to be held in Turkey, "it was us such a return of Ankara subway. This agreement with the world's two fastest growing the country is going to China and Turkey an important strategic partnership. this joint production of metro vehicles in Turkey, on the other hand is to provide those in need of Ankara subway train set, "he said. Speaking at the signing ceremony held at the Ministry Conference Hall, Minister Yıldırım said the program made according to the 2014 March was against the early elections.