We have to solve the transportation problem. In addition to projects such as subway and tram, horizontal and vertical roads should be opened to relieve Bursa. We need to protect the geographical beauty and the plain. Bursa is a city of food and agriculture. A city where we can produce all kinds of food. We need to create a city that will protect this structure of Bursa. The good thing is that municipalities have prepared these projects. We need to create a Bursa where social layers are good. We imagine a city with a wide range of parks, sports fields and social areas.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- CHP AKP response to criticism on transportation and metro issues 25/11/2013 CHP AKP response to criticism on transportation and metro issues: AK Party Izmir Provincial Presidency, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, public transport and metro responding to criticism on issues such as CHP Izmir Provincial Vice President Barış Erel brought up the politics-interest relationship. AK Party, the province's media deputy chairman Aziz Demir advises Erel, "entering the political bare foot and then richer, the public institutions by taking the tenders of the corner of the city, the interest of the city and the community for the self-interest, those who enjoy the last model cars they can not talk about the bus and public transportation, "he said. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality İzmir
- Bursa Fast Train: Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel will be present at Bursa-Ankara Railway on BURSA TV. 21/12/2012 The foundation of the Bursa high-speed train line, which will end Bursa's 59 annual railway lingering, is taking 23 range 2012 on Sunday ini - The foundation of the line; Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security Faruk Çelik will be together göre - Ankara-Bursa travel time with the service of the line constructed according to the latest high-speed train technology 2 hours, 10 minutes, Istanbul-Bursa travel 2 hours will go to 15 minutes in the description of the former Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel: "This evening at the time 20.30 also bursa tv"
- Bursa deputy Sena Kaleli submitted a 4 question proposal about Ankara - Bursa high speed train project 24/01/2012 Bursa deputy Sena Walled Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line projects on TURKEY GRAND NATIONAL ASSEMBLY presidency to Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim led by 4 questions to be answered by the claims. 1-) When the joint venture group taking the tender will complete the infrastructure work in the year 3 and the project's Bilcek-Yenişehir foot and superstructure and electromechanical works are considered, what is the prescribed time for starting the "High Speed Train" between Ankara and Bursa? 2-) What is the estimated total cost of the "High Speed Train" project between Ankara and Bursa? What is the share allocated for the project in the 2012 budget? Proje
- Minister Binali Yildirim gave information about the end dates of Ankara-Istanbul and Marmaray 21/06/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Turkey's major cities said they connect them with the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train and the Marmaray announced the end date. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Turkey's major cities said they connect them with high-speed trains, '' Currently, the Ankara-Eskişehir, Ankara-Konya line went into service, we finish next year, the end of the Ankara-Istanbul fully, but also a continuation We are also taking Marmaray into service. Thus, from Beijing to London, uninterrupted rail transport between Asia and Europe is renewed with modern Silk Roads, and it is restored. Source: www.haber7.com