At the end of March 2012, regroups political authorities, airports and train operators group Euro Carex organization, tested high-speed trains and freight transport services by rail.
The 120 high-speed train carrying tons of cargo will serve between the Lyon-Saint-Exupéry Airport and the St Pancras train station in London. Travel time was four times longer when using conventional freight trains, while 8 hours were 30 minutes.
If the project is successful, the use of high-speed trains in cargo transportation services will start in 2015 on the Paris-Lyon, -London-Amsterdam-Brussels-Frankfurt route.
Source : Raillynews
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Cooperation Agreement between Great Britain and China 23/06/2014 Agreement between Great Britain and China: 17 On June, Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang visited the UK, signing a bilateral agreement for co-operation between the two countries in the railway industry. For this purpose, Transport Secretary Patrick McLoughlin on behalf of the United Kingdom and the National Development and Reform Committee (NDRC) head Xu Shaoshi on behalf of China signed a Memorandum of Understanding. According to the Transport Office, this will lead to closer cooperation in this area, including those listed below. • Newly constructed and modernized infrastructure projects; • Supply of products and services to third markets • Research and development •
- First test drive on Gar-Tekkeköy tram line (Video) 09/08/2016 Gar-Tekkeköy tram line was the first test drive: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, "Gar - Tekkeköy line will be opened in August with the first leg of the 4 station," he said. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, planned to be opened in October, the Gar - Tekkeköy line said in a statement about the ğı The fast-growing Gar - Tekkeköy line construction will be completed by October until the day we promised. As a result of our consultations with our colleagues, we have decided to open our 4 station to the service of our citizens in August between the Blue Lights, Disabled Education and Education Recreation Rehabilitation Center. Çalışma
- First test drive of Uludağ cable car line (Video - Photo Gallery) 11/11/2013 The first test drive of Uludag cable car line was carried out: Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, who carried out the first test drive of the cable car, said, ver We kept our promise to the residents of Bursa, we aim to offer the Teferrüç-Sarıalan line, which is the first stage of the renewed ropeway, until the new year. Ulu Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, the new cable car with the promise given to Bursa, the first test drive of the cable car carried out. The cable car, the symbol of Bursa, started its test drive with its renewed face. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe carried out the first test drive of the lift at Teferrüç station. Mayor Altepe said that during this period, works were brought to Bursa.
- Akçaray line test will take place tomorrow 22/03/2017 Akçaray line will be done tomorrow in the first test drive: Akçaray line continues to be constructed by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli 23 March on Thursday at the 10.00 Ibrahim Karaosmanoğlu'nun test drive will be held. Within the scope of Akçaray project, while taking tramway vehicles, an important step is taken in the project. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality will start the period of rail transport in the city Akçaray tram line on the first test drive 23 March Thursday at 10.00 Kocaeli Metropolitan Mayor Ibrahim Karaosmanoğlu'nun will be held with the participation. The test drive will start at the tram station. Within the framework of the Akçaray project, the 12 tramway vehicle will be purchased by the Metropolitan. In the case of the 5 module X
- Pegasus hosted the representatives of the sector at the international air cargo logistics conference 25/04/2014 Pegasus Kargo hosted the representatives of the sector at the international air cargo logistics conference: Pegasus Cargo, together with Yeditepe University, organized the er International Air Cargo Logistics Conference Yed for all the industry and students. Pegasus Cargo sponsored by 2. At the conference held in Yeditepe University Kayışdağı Campus, İnan Kıraç Conference Hall, important representatives of the sector shared their experiences. The en International Air Cargo Logistics Conference ı, which was organized under the leadership of Pegasus Kargo, which continues to grow with the philosophy of tı Timely and high quality service ”, hosted important names of the cargo area in Turkey and abroad. issues and studies related to the role and importance of Turkey's Air Cargo at the conference in 2 session ...