The delegation from Shanghai, the biggest city of China, visited IETT and received information about public transportation services and metrobus in Istanbul.
The six-person Chinese technical committee came to the headquarters of IETT and met with IETT Deputy General Director Mumin Kahveci for a while. In the information meeting, the role and importance of municipal and local authorities in public transport as well as two major cities in public transportation; The similarities of Shanghai and Istanbul were revealed. IETT, a year and a half in the public transportation area of knowledge ready to share with different cities of the world that Mumin Kahveci, the visit will be the occasion to start mutual good relations between the two cities, he said. Yang Xiaoxi, Deputy General Director of Customs and Transport at Shanghai Municipality, said he would be more than happy to welcome IETT officials who met themselves in a friendly environment.
Source : www.iett.gov.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Uşak wonders, is the rail system coming? 08/10/2012 I've been talking about the rail system for a long time. A final explanation on the subject was made. Uşak Municipality continues its rail system works. On the one hand, while the feasibility studies are continuing, project and finance studies are continuing. In this context, researches and interviews continue. The authorities of Rouen Municipality of France visited Mayor Ali Erdogan on the rail system and transportation vehicles. The visit was attended by Mr. Gregoire Carrier, Assistant General Manager in charge of Rail Systems from the Municipality of Rouen, Alexander Burban, Rail Transportation Officer, and Frak Sızun, the Commercial Consulate of the French Consulate in Istanbul. The rail system and its advantages avantaj
- Konyalılar Wonder 2 YHT Station 12/04/2013 Konyans are curious about 2 YHT station YHT, High Speed Train, No lie is the biggest gain of Konya during AKP period. For now, we are talking about it for days, weeks because there is no other gain. YHT Eskişehir-Konya line with the introduction of YHT agenda again sat. YHT says, YHT is such a böyle narrator. All of the proxies are in line and interrupting. Even some proxies who do not have a word to say are taking shelter behind YHT and come to the press. They are saying that; YHT their work. They have learned themselves, struggled with life and brought them to Konya. But the essence Ama
- Metrobus inventor tested the metrobus in Istanbul and found some deficiencies 27/03/2012 During his term as the Mayor of Bogota, Enrique Peñalosa came to Istanbul to join ArkiPARC, who made groundbreaking studies on local government, especially transportation. Peñalosa was the "Inventor of Metrobüs". Before the conference he will give 26 experienced the experience. During this trip, we asked the opinion of Metrobus about Peñalosa, "The system is a good problem, but the first line is a great problem to work on. Bus stations can be extended by expanding, capacity can be increased. TransMilenio, the mentor of Metrobüs, is from the bus-based transportation system in Curitiba by Peñalosa Met
- Countdown started for Beylikdüzü metrobus 11/06/2012 Countdown has started for Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line. 1 As of June, the news will be launched in a month. According to the latest information received from the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Infrastructure Services, the last one for the Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line was entered. The written statement made by the Directorate said: ır As a result of the investigation made by the Infrastructure Services Directorate, the countdown for the Metrobus Line in Beylikdüzü will start in the beginning of June, and will be opened in the last 40 days. A bin
- Beylikdüzü - Avcılar metrobus 50 carried thousands of people! 07/08/2012 Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş participated in the iftar organization organized by Eyüp Municipality. Mayor Topbas, iftar organization shaking hands with the citizens of the photo taken. Speaking to the Cihan News Agency after the organization of the Iftar President Topbaş, Beylikduzu metrobus line the official inauguration of the Ramadan Feast will take place immediately after the said. Mayor Topbas said, "We are now assembling escalators in Beylikdüzü metrobus line. The overpasses are not completely finished. The official opening will take place after the Ramadan feast. Some works are still going on. We will open the picture when everything is perfect. 50 all passengers…
- Metrobus that has made a malfunction in Caglayan 12/08/2012 Avcılar-Zincirlikuyu a metrobüs Çağlayan'da made a breakdown. Due to the fault the voyages disrupted for a while. The malfunctioning metrobus pushed citizens. Avcılar-Zincirlikuyu a metrobus in the Caglayan locality made the breakdown of the fault. In some citizens who did not expect the malfunction to be remedied, BRT chose to walk on its way. The breakdown in the Metrobus occurred at 19.30. According to information obtained from the Avcılar-Zincirlikuyu expedition a metrobüs Caglayan stop at the motor part of the failure. Metrobüs driver failed to resolve the malfunction could not clear the unit. LONG-METROBUS TRAFFIC WAS INCREASED Olay
- City thug destroyed metrobus 31/10/2012 Halıcıoğlu'nda Halıcıoğlu'nda out of the station to attack the metrobüse attacking the city bandits, began to attack the vehicle and threw sound bombs. The vehicle's windows were broken, the passengers panicked. The group, which shouted various slogans along the road of Metrobus, destroyed the stops along the way. Immediately after the incident, the police intervened. Passengers were also affected by the gas bomb thrown by the police who wanted to disperse the crowd. Police detained some people. Source: news.rotahaber.com
- The first day of pain in Ankara Metrobüsü 11/12/2012 Transportation started on the first day in Ankara Metrobüsü with the special Ankara Metrobüsü which started to be applied in Konya Yolu today. Many drivers continued to drive in the lanes allocated to metrobuses, while passengers complained about the transfer. The. Transport System Met application was started by the General Directorate of EGO in Ankara on the way to the private Ankara Metrobus. Metrobuses, who started to carry passengers on an 17 kilometer route on Mevlana Boulevard (Konya Road), experienced difficult times from time to time. Because of the trapped traffic, the parking on the BRT road and the road works, the BRTs, which sometimes have to change lanes, went along with the other vehicles on the road, which was separated by the yellow line assigned to them. Sık
- Was the Ankara Metrobus out of control? 26/12/2012 Was the Ankara Metrobus out of control? One of the biggest problems of our citizens living in Gölbaşı in recent days. More precisely, the “inaccessibility u problem. Golbasi people, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality by the public transportation between Gölbaşı-Ankara to both accelerate and relieve the metrobus line "Çilebüs" returned to the line. In fact, one of the most important rules of contemporary urbanization is that the most appropriate way to reach every point of the city is solved. This is a duty for local governments and a right for citizens. This right must be fulfilled properly. Here is the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality İşte
- Metrobus driver, you can not use the metrobus I'll use 24/01/2013 Metrobüs driver, you can not use the metrobus I will use Beylikdüzü Avcılar and Zincirlikuyu'ya, from there to Söğütlüçeşme metrobus up to about 800 thousand people, encounter dozens of different events every day. Most of the time, there are many issues ranging from the controversy of metrobus to harassment, from getting off to riding. Seydi Murat Ercan, who frequently uses metrobus because of his job, lived in the 3 event, 3 changing moment ... 'I WILL USE ...' After a long wait the metrobüse, between us.