The Islamic Development Bank will finance the Iran-Central Asian railway project.
According to the Tajik press, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's visit to Tajikistan between Iran-Tajikistan-Afghanistan railway, oil, natural gas and water resources to realize the delivery of an agreement was reached to establish lines.
Iran's Mehr agency reported that Iranian Economy and Finance Minister Seyed Shamsoddin Hossein and the President of the Islamic Development Bank, Ahmed Muhammad Ali was held a meeting. Iran-Central Asia railway line project was discussed. Noting that they support the project, Ali stated that they are ready to provide financial resources for the project.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development to finance EBRD Dnepropetrovsk metro project 30/07/2012 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has agreed to lend 152 million euros for the first phase of the construction of the planned subway construction in Dnipro, Ukraine. The Ukrainian government will finance the remaining 61 million euros. Source: Raillynews
- YHT financing from Islamic Development Bank 09/08/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways General Directorate conducted by the Ankara-Konya high-speed railway Improving Line Project of High Speed Train Set the supply of financing in order to be signed on the loan in 174 million 350 thousand euros provided by the Islamic Development Bank Installment Sales Agreement entered into force. The agreement was published in the current issue of the Official Gazette. According to the agreement, 300 high speed train set with 420 passenger capacity will be used at 6 speed to be used in the railway between Ankara and Konya. The repayment of the loan will start in 2016 and be completed in 2028. Source: www.hakimiyet.com
- Islamic Development Bank Visits Kayseri Transport Inc. 09/11/2018 Turkey's energy, transport, health, trade and Islamic finance sector is known for with the cooperation and support of the Islamic Development Bank officials Kayseri Transport Inc. visited. During the visit, including officials from Iller Bank, Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Ferhat Bingol and Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Ahmet Darendelioglu accompanied the delegation. Delegation to Kayseri Transportation Inc. General Manager Feyzullah Gündoğdu gave a detailed presentation on the areas where the company operates and new transportation projects. The delegation was then transferred to Kayseri Transportation Inc. General Directorate of rail system workshop and Genel
- Asian Development Bank to open Tajikistan to the world 18/01/2014 The Asian Development Bank was the coordinator of the construction of the Tajikistan-Afghanistan-Turkmenistan railway line project. The bank's representative in Dushanbe Si Si Yu Tajik told the press that Tajikistan's administration agreed to accept the proposal for the coordination of the construction of the railway in question. According to reports in the Tajik press, the Asian Development Bank decided to help the Dushanbe administration, which is looking for a variety of transportation alternatives in order to expand abroad. Si Si Yu, the representative of the Bank, stated; "Tajikistan government attaches great importance to the regional railway line project that will connect Tajikistan-Afghanistan-Turkmenistan. The Dushanbe administration has offered the project's coordinator.
- China to Finish Railway Project in Lebanon 14/07/2018 A Chinese trading company plans to provide financial support for the reconstruction of a railway that starts from Tripoli and extends to the Syrian-Lebanese border. According to the Daily Star, this project will form a commercial corridor extending from Tripoli to Syria. The project will also pave the way for China to play a role in the reconstruction of Syria and will ensure that it is an effective global actor in the region in the long term. The war will not be over. According to researcher Neil Quilliam at the London-based research organization Chatham House, China will not wait for the end of the war in Syria to spend on infrastructure investments in the region. 20-25 is the biggest player in the region with investments between the years.
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) will provide loans for the project for improvement of the Macedonian railways 10/04/2012 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is considering the 48.200.000 € (64.200.000 $) loan for financing the renovation of a railway section in Eastern Macedonia. The total cost of the project is estimated to be 60.700.000 €. Source: Raillynews
- Morocco Agreement with African Development Bank 28/01/2016 Morocco agrees with the African Development Bank: According to the agreement signed with the African Development Bank on Moroccan Railways, 112,3 million dollars will be financed for use on Moroccan Railways. 27 will be financed by the agreement signed in January and will be used to build double rail between the Casablanca-Marrakech line and Settat-Marrakech, 142 km. The aim of the project is to increase train travel and also to reduce travel time. After the completion of the project, there will be a 36 train ride on the day and the trip time will be approximately 40 min. The African Development Bank had already signed several agreements with the Moroccan Railways. The last signed agreement was Bundan
- Central Asian railway line opens to international seas 14/05/2013 Central Asia opens to international seas with railway line Central Asian countries are being opened to international seas thanks to the newly built railway line ... Direct rail transport between Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan has been provided for energy-rich countries of Central Asia. The Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Turkmenistan line of Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan network was opened. The rail network will allow Central Asian countries to open up to international seas. Central Asia opens to the Persian Gulf. According to the news in the agencies, the opening of the Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan railway line, which is part of the North-South transportation corridor, was carried out by Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev and Turkmenistan President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov. Historical project, North-South transportation Tarihi
- Afghanistan to connect with Central Asia and Afghanistan 21/03/2013 The tripartite summit meeting of Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan Heads of State was held in Ashgabat, the capital of Turkmenistan. A triple summit meeting was held with the participation of Afghan President Hamid Karzai and Tajikistan President Imamali Rahman hosted by Turkmenistan President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov. At a meeting at the Spirit Pavilion in Ashgabat, the country's leaders agreed on the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway line project. The summit was also evaluated for the development of cooperation between countries in various fields. After the trio summit, the leaders in the press release said the meeting was extremely important and efficient. Berdimuhamedov said the railway project is important in terms of both economic and social aspects. Afghanistan's economy Afganistan
- Persian Gulf Connects to Central Asia by Railway 08/05/2013 The Gulf of Basra connects with Central Asia: The first phase of the North-South Railway Project will connect Central Asia to the Persian Gulf. The opening ceremony will be held on Saturday, May at the Serhatyaka resort of Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan. 11-10 Turkmen leader Berdimuhamedov, who will visit Astana in May, will attend the opening ceremony with his Kazakh counterpart Nazarbayev. The project, which started at the end of 11 year, first completed the 2007 kilometer in Kazakhstan. The largest part of the total 146 kilometer is 930 kilometers and within the borders of Turkmenistan N