Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey designed to integrate railway systems, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway will be fully put into service in the year 2013. Under this project until the end of the year Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey work to ensure connection of the railway system continues at a high pace.
Turkey is taking all measures to complete the job before the end of the year.
In total, Azerbaijan is investing 850 million dollars for this project.
Source : Raillynews
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kars Governor Eyüp Tepe visited Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway construction 11/09/2012 Governor Tepe visited the Lake Kuyucuk, which has a significant ecological wonder and a high tourism potential, and received information from Can Aksoy, the district governor of Kuyucuk. Tepe observing the artificial observation island and observation tower on the edge of the lake, the bird population in the region and the lake management plan found what to do within the framework of the evaluations. Governor Eyup Tepe, and those accompanying him, later transferred to Kuyucuk Tourism Center, which was built by the Provincial Special Administration and Serhat Development Agency and Arpaçay Village Service Union. Governor Hill, here with the people of the village chatted for a while. Visit in Kuyucuk Kuy
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars 27/04/2013 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars Governor Eyup Tepe Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway line construction, "Kars is going to be the point of the line will go to China after that," he said. Tepe AA correspondent, the BTK railway line, thanks to the city "junction point" would gain identity, he said. This situation will reflect the economy and trade of Kars Tepe emphasized, "The things that were once imagined to be real. This line, which has been dragging on for years, has gained momentum in recent years. It has been tendered in 2008 and today there is a physical realization in 40-50. This rate would have been higher if the stage was not disputed.
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Working Meeting Held in Kars 05/03/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway, east-west axis of the transport corridors between Europe and Asia is a very important project to make uninterrupted. Azerbaijan Economy Minister Sahin Mustafayev arriving at Kars Harakani Airport to evaluate the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, President of Azerbaijan Railways Cavid Qurbanov, Georgian Railroad President David Peradze, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Governor of Kars Rahmi Doğan, AK The party was welcomed by Kars deputy Yusuf Selahattin Beyribey, Mayor of Kars Murtaza Karaçanta and other interested parties. Minister Arslan and his accompanying delegation, the people of Azerbaijan, the late leader of the people lan
- Minister Elvan gave date for Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway 17/10/2014 Minister Elvan gave a date for Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan said that the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway project is not a project but a project of brotherhood, development and empowerment. Elvan, for the project "Our goal in the year of 2015 to move the train on the rail now," he said. The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Lütfi Elvan, who came to Baku, Azerbaijan to make official contacts, made a statement following the international conference. Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project is also a project that strengthens the bonds of brotherhood Elvan stressed that this project is a project of strengthening economic and cultural ties.
- History for Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line 09/03/2016 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars has given a date for the railway line: Transport Minister Binali Yildirim said that the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway line will be completed by the end of the year. Yildirim said, AK First of all, freight transport by train and then passenger transport will be possible. L Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım answered the questions of journalists at the meeting of the Turkish Council of Transport Ministers. -Tiflis-Baku railway line Lightning in important statement about the "this Europe with the completion of the railway going direct links have occurred over the Caucasus in the Far East. this project not only Azerbaijan, Turkey is not the Georgia of the project. this project Far East, Central Asia and Doğu
- The end of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway is near, the railway will be opened for transportation at 2013 10/06/2012 Deputy Minister of Transportation Musa Penahov, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway in the opening of the use of the railway has announced the end. indicating the end of 2012 of a section of the railway will enter into service opened to the first train to transport Panahov, in the railway until the end to open the Georgian section and reported Maraba was station will provide the transportation service to the border with Turkey trains will depart from. Referring to the ministry official delay that occurs in the construction of the project, delays in the Georgia-Turkey border in the region to do 4.5-kilometer tunnel, said it was concerned by landslides from occurring. Musa Penahov, the problem will be resolved in a short time and the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway will be fully opened at 2013 said. Source: t24.co.uk
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway construction works will be completed at the end of 2013 12/12/2012 The construction of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project will be completed by the end of 2013. The first train will move on rails in 2014 year. press release on the subject of the Azerbaijan State Railways Vice President Nezirov victim, said projects in Asia with Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey, said that out of connecting to Europe. Nezirov said that Kazakhstan had decided to participate in the BTK project; After this stage, participation can only be realized by becoming a partner in the expenses for the construction of the project. Kurban Nezirov said he expects similar bids to come from other countries. Nezirov, the countries participating in the project during the eye
- Kars-Ahılkelek-Tbilisi-Baku Railway Project 06/01/2012 The Kars-Ahılkelek-Tbilisi-Baku railway project, which is planned to be completed in 2012, is rapidly progressing. Project History of Turkey, Azerbaijan and the Turkish Republic which was to provide a direct link to the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway project related 7 capital of Georgia, on February 2007 Azerbaijan in Tbilisi, has signed a framework agreement between Georgia and Turkey. Within the scope of the project, the infrastructure of the 105 km line between Kars and Ahılkekek will be constructed according to double line and the superstructure will be constructed as single line, electric and signaled. It is planned to rehabilitate the existing one line of 176 km between Ahılkelek-Marabda and Tbilisi. The project will be reconstructed 105 km between Kars-Ahılkelek in
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway works in progress 07/02/2012 AK Party deputies of Kars Dr. Yunus Kilic Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway (BTK) construction of a thousand 200 people 7 day 24 hours said they work. AK Party deputies in Kars, the work of winter, despite the cold continued despite the said. BTK railway line is very important for Kars underlining that the AK Party Kars deputies. Dr. Yunus Kılıç and Ahmet Arslan; Tı The tunnels that we open and cut into, and the other are the tuning tunnels. The foundations of the majority of the open-tunnel tunnels with a total of 10 kilometers have been completed. The drilling tunnels have a drilling tunnel of X
- We should turn Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway into an opportunity 04/04/2012 Caucasian Industrialists and Businessmen Association (KARSİAD) Chairman Sultan Murat Dereci said that when the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway project is completed, the businessmen of Kars should urgently come together and make plans and programs in order not to be an audience. KARSİAD members of the Confederation of Businessmen and Industrialists of Turkey (TUSKON) 's actual 4 in İstandul. He was hopeful of the Ordinary General Assembly. KARSİAD President Sultan Murat Dereci, TUSKON the general meeting of the very efficient, Kars and the name of the region on behalf of the work done in order to stay away from the audience said. The logistics center of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway project will be Kars, reminding Deveci, "TUSKON General, which has a representative in the country near 200"