State Railways Erzurum Garage Manager Ahmet Basar, Erzurum-Ankara high-speed train work, the feasibility report is completed, he said.
Awesome, AA correspondent, said in a statement, 2012 will sign important work in the summer season.
The beginning of the high-speed train expedition to Erzurum, indicating that a new historic beginning, Awesome, said:
Arı Within the scope of 2023 vision studies, high-speed train works in Erzurum have accelerated. According to the feasibility studies, the fast train in 2017 will start in Erzurum, Kars. Difficulties in land and air transportation will end when the train starts. As a geographical area and climate, the fast train will enable our people to travel comfortably, safely and quickly. Coğraf
Başar, stated that the eastern express route is undergoing renovations, and that the feasibility studies for railways will be implemented in the summer season.
Source : I www.haberler.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD Erzurum Gar Manager Awesome Statement 30/06/2012 State Railways of the Republic of Turkey Erzurum Station Manager Ahmet awesome, 5 office building of the logistics center in Erzurum said he would tender which will be established in July. Başar, AA correspondent, said that the tender budget of the logistics center planned to be completed in 2014 12 million TL, he said. Stating that the logistics center has an important place in terms of employment, Başar said: belirten The tender for the office building of the logistics center to be established in Erzurum will be held in 5 in July. Thanks to the logistics center, 500 will be provided with job opportunities in Erzurum. Logistics center security, maintenance repair facilities, customer office areas, meeting conference halls, dining facilities, public transport Lojistik
- TCDD Erzurum Garage Manager Ahmet Basar, Logistic Village in the city reported. 06/07/2012 Demiryo Republic of Turkey (TCDD) Erzurum Station Manager Ahmet awesome, to do with the logistics park will be built in the city. Awesome, AA correspondent, said the tender for the municipality of Aziziye district of the logistic village to be made in Ankara today, he said. 300 thousand square meters of the train line passes the area of the village's tender price is about 33 million, he said. Logistics village in social facilities, health departments, accommodation, gas stations, storage as awesome voicing found a large number of units, "will make an important contribution to the city's economy. The logistics village centers to be made in 12 point in Turkey, in Eastern Anatolia will be only in Erzurum Source: www.haberciniz.com
- President Informs About Okay Train Project 08/06/2013 Mayor informed about the High Speed Train Project In June, Salihli City Council meeting took place on the agenda of the Izmir-Ankara high-speed train project. Mayor Mustafa Uğur Okay informed the members of the council about the İzmir-Ankara high-speed train project, which will pass through Salihli, and received his comments. In the June meeting of the Salihli City Council, the Izmir-Ankara high-speed train project took its place on the agenda. In the last part of the meeting, Mayor Mustafa Uğur Okay gave information about the İzmir-Ankara high-speed train route route project, which was carried out by the Railway Construction Department of the State Railways (TCDD), and passed by Salihli, ın
- Minister Elvan informed about Konya-Karaman high-speed train project 26/05/2014 Minister Elvan gave information about the Konya-Karaman high-speed train project: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan gave information about the Konya-Karaman YHT project. Minister Elvan, who went to Karaman to participate in various programs, made statements during his visit to Karaman Municipality Minister Elvan said about the works for Karaman, esi We have started the construction of Konya-Karaman high speed train project. Studies continue intensively. In June, we will be in the tender for the Karaman-Ulukışla high-speed train project. Our project works have been completed. We are currently in the tender stage. The preparations for the tender are carried out by our friends at the General Directorate of Railways. We're likely to be auctioned in the middle of June. Good luck to our citizens already vatandaş
- Prime Minister Davutoglu gave information about Turkey-Iran-speed train project 07/03/2016 Prime Minister Davutoglu gave information about Turkey-Iran-speed train project: Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu spoke at the Turkey-Iran Business Form. Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, in his speech in Iran, gave information about the project are being planned high-speed train railway between Turkey and Iran. Davutoglu, between Trabzon and Mersin and Iran's Bender Abbas Port, will strengthen the link with the high-speed train corridor, he said. The Başkab Davutoglu on the subject, '' Iran, Turkey's gateway to Asia. This offers us opportunities in transport and logistics. Today, we have made extensive evaluations on highway, railway transportation and air transport and in these areas with a very strong will,
- Mayor Melih Gökçek gave information about the cable car to be built in Ankara at TOBB University of Economics and Technology. 15/02/2012 Transferring public transportation projects will solve the problem, President Gökçek said that the contract for the new bellows bus with 250 natural gas has been signed and the deliveries will start in the summer season, in addition to the 200 unit and the 7 will begin to arrive in the month. Expressing that they will take a serious step in the public transport, Gökçek also gave information about the ropeway projects: çek In many parts of the world, they now have access to the mountain via teleferikle. We will also try to reach some points by cable car. Kızılay Dikmen'e think we do. In addition, we will lower Altindag Dogantepe to Samsun Road by cable car. We're going to put the curves on the way to Samsun. K
- Minister Binali Yildirim gave information about the end dates of Ankara-Istanbul and Marmaray 21/06/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Turkey's major cities said they connect them with the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train and the Marmaray announced the end date. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Turkey's major cities said they connect them with high-speed trains, '' Currently, the Ankara-Eskişehir, Ankara-Konya line went into service, we finish next year, the end of the Ankara-Istanbul fully, but also a continuation We are also taking Marmaray into service. Thus, from Beijing to London, uninterrupted rail transport between Asia and Europe is renewed with modern Silk Roads, and it is restored. Source: www.haber7.com
- President Gökçek gave information about Ankara Metrobüs Line 02/01/2013 President Gökçek gave information about the Ankara Metrobus line. About the Ankara Metrobus line, the Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality; Melih Gökçek's comments ...
- İpekböceği tram gave information about Recep Altepe Kanal 7 04/12/2011 Silkworm on the tram: 7 7 Channel in the morning Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Turkey will save 50 billion dollars to import, he gave information about domestic production tram project. You can watch the TV program on 04 December 2011 in the following window:
- President Gökçek informed the Yenimahalle about the Şentepe cable car project 22/07/2013 President Gökçek gave information about the Şentepe cable car project to the people of Yenimahalle: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gökçek participated in the Büyük People's Iftar Ankara which was organized by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality and gave information about Şentepe cable car project. I hope the cable car will be finished in 8 months. You will get on the cable car and you will transfer from the subway you will not give money, so you will be down the 3.5 kilometer distance from Şentepe N, and also gave information about the cable car project.