Hajj and Umrah for the worship of the most visited by visitors to Saudi Arabia Hz. Mohammed's two caves in Mecca, the cable car system is established.
Abdul Aziz Saroji, President of the Institute of Pilgrimage Studies, Ümmül Kurra University, and the Hira cave on the Jabal-i Nur mountain where the angel of revelation Gabriel Gabriel (AS) brought the first Qur'an verse. Muhammad Hz. It was reported that a cable car system would be set up in the Sevres cave on the mountain of Sevres where he was hiding while emigrated to Ebubekir and Medina.
The authorities, acting on heavy demand, said that thanks to the ropeway system that will be established within two years, visitors will reach both caves more easily from the Kaaba area.
Those who want to visit the caves surrounded by steep and steep rocks have reported that every year dozens of people have lost their lives and the ropeway system will provide great convenience and they can go to the Hira cave at the 800 meter at the 300 meter and the elders can easily go.
Source : I www.stargazete.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Cable car to the caves of Hira and Sevr 26/03/2012 Visitors to Saudi Arabia for Hajj and Umrah worship are the most visited by the Prophet. Cable car system is installed in two caves where Mohammed is located in Mecca. Abdul Aziz Saroji, the head of the Institute of Pilgrimage Studies of Ummul Kurra University, the Hira cave on the Cebel-i Nur mountain, where the angel of revelation, Gabriel (AS) brought the first verse of the Qur'an. Muhammad Hz. It was reported that a cable car system would be installed in the Sevr cave in the Sevr mountain, where he was hiding when he migrated to Medina with Ebubekir. The authorities, who acted on demand, noted that thanks to the ropeway system to be established in two years, visitors will be able to reach both caves more easily from the area where Kabe is located. Steep and steep Sar
- Transportation in Bursa Beşevler is Now Easier (Video) 02/05/2016 Transportation is now more convenient in Bursa Beşevler: Within the scope of the works carried out by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality in order to make Bursa more livable and healthy, escalators and elevators started to be used to relieve the transportation to Beşevler from the metro station connecting Ataevler and Beşevler. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, BursaRay Beşevler Station in his review, the transportation to the lifts and a lift to Besevler presented to the service of citizens, he said. President Altepe, Bursa to be a livable, healthy quality city to continue their work on the road to speed, stating, in the solution of the problems in the city one by one to solve and raise the living standards of our people are showing our efforts, Başkan
- Passing through the Eurasia Tunnel is now much more comfortable 03/03/2017 The Eurasia Tunnel is now much more comfortable: the Eurasia Tunnel, which relieves transportation as the shortest route between two continents in Istanbul, facilitates the lives of drivers with its high technology-based services. The toll of the Eurasia Tunnel is now being paid at www.avrasyatuneli.com. Drivers can easily pay the toll if they do not have sufficient balance in their HGS and OGS accounts, are not involved in any automatic payment system, or are in violation. The Eurasia Tunnel, which connects the continents of Asia and Europe with the two-storey highway tunnel that passes under the sea floor for the first time, has reduced the journey time between the continents to 5 minutes. 7 day 24 N
- Lake citizens are more comfortable while waiting for bus 16/03/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams, Gölmarmara district waiting for the bus citizens in the summer, in the winter season to be affected by the rainfall in the districts of the neighborhoods, Haciveliler and Pottery neighborhoods stationed. In order not to be affected by the rain during the summer and winter, the teams of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department ended the need for the stop of the Tiyenli, Hacıveliler and Çömlekçi neighborhoods of Gölmarmara. Teams deploying new and modern stops in three neighborhoods have made neighborhood residents laugh. The inhabitants of Tiyenli, Hacıveliler and Çömlekçi Mahallesi, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and President en
- Drivers who want to go to Kartepe Ski Center have had a hard time 10/12/2013 Drivers who want to go to Kartepe Ski Center had a hard time: the drivers who want to go to Kartepe ski resort in Kocaeli, had a hard time due to snowfall. Those who did not have snow tires, continued to wear chains. Snowfall is effective in high sections of Kocaeli. Snowfall in the region of the highest mountains in the region of Samanlı Mountains 1650 Kartepe began to show the effect of snowfall. Kartepe road was covered with white cover. Snow plow vehicles continue to work to keep the road open. Drivers who want to go to Kartepe, had a hard time. Drivers who had no snow tires stayed on the road, but continued on their way after attaching their chains. Kartepe ...
- It is free to go to the statue by car 14/11/2014 The statue is paid to go by car: Drivers who want to go to Sculpture car will pay the extra price as in London. Mayor Recep Altepe, who was the guest of the program 'With the President' presented by Nejat Kırbulut on AS TV, said that it would be a high price to go to Sculpture. Altepe, "a similar model in London will apply in Bursa," he said. Altepe, ulaşabil 1,50 TL with rail system will be able to reach the city center. However, when you go by car, your car will be expensive. 10 will not pay any fees. If you leave it on the street, it will be shot. Cadde Prime Minister Davutoğlu's 'Priority Transformation Program' will be implemented in Bursa. For those who want to go out with the sculpture tool, the Heykel
- Going to Babadag will now be in 7 minutes 24/08/2017 Many parachutists' dreams come true. With the cable car project to Babadağ, 7 will go down to the mountain in minutes. Turkey and the world, and millions of holidaymakers to reach the summit of Mount Babadag had visited the 1965 altitude parachute enthusiasts will be much faster and easier. In recent years, the number of tourists with the fall of the summer places are crying blood. This is also the place of the Babadağ summit in Fethiye with an altitude of 1965. The number of tourists declining, negatively affected all the big companies here. The basics of the big ropeway project, which was carried out in order to increase the number of tourists here, were laid recently. In this way, Babadağ ede
- China's goal to speed up with 1000 km speed train 06/12/2012 China's goal is to take the speed of 1000 km with the High Speed Train. Up to 2020 target in the country to increase the network and speed up to 1000 km in the world, especially one of the alternative technologies on the agenda with environmental pollution electricity. Every year more and more companies produce and market electric or hybrid models. However, there are problems that cannot be solved by electricity in the automobile industry. For example, traffic and speed limits. Therefore, developing countries are turning to non-traffic-driven rail systems that can rapidly cover long distances. Dolayısıyla
- Railroaders Walk to Own TCD 02/04/2013 The Turkish Railways are going to be owned by TCDD Turkish Transport-Sen and BTS, as well as the marches initiated by the Railway Employees Platform established by TCDD, are continuing as planned. The active action process is intended to stand for TCDD. As it is known, the Draft Law prepared under the name of TCDD Liberalization was discussed in the 13 March 2013 by the Public Works, Reconstruction, Transport and Tourism Commission and it was shipped with the basic number of 441 to be discussed in the Turkish Grand National Assembly. During the meetings of the Commission, TCDD and its Subsidiaries from the State Economic Enterprise (from the GCC) as the State Economic Enterprise (IDC) for the abolition of the railway monopoly by the intervention of the ruling party Komisyon
- Local Tramway Silkworm Counts the Day to Go to Bursa (Video) 11/04/2013 Local Tramway Silk Road Goes to Bursa Bursa Metropolitan Municipality under the leadership of Durmazlar Holding produced the local tram "Silkworm" contract was signed. After a short excursion with the tram in the Burmish plant in Acemler, Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe told reporters that the prototype of the tram was removed in the 2 year. Altepe stated that the T1 line, where the trams will be used, will expand in the east, west and north direction of the city in time, and said: "Durmazlar Company has obtained the quality certificate of modern, world-class vehicle until about 2 months ago and Durmazlar firm has again offered the most suitable bid. Thus, in the tram networks in Bursa Böylece