1200 m2, Bursa Nilüfer İhsaniye new market basement water insulation was made with 2011 mm Lineflex EPDM Membrane in January of 1.50.
Year of construction: 2011
Quantity: 12.000 m
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- SUTEK Insulation-Construction-Contracting Bursa Sukay Park 24/02/2012 In total, the waterproofing of Sukay Park pond with 35.000 m2 was made with 2008 mm Lineflex EPDM Membrane in 1,50. Year of construction: 2008 Metering: 35.000 m2
- Sutek Insulation 09/02/2012 Sutek Insulation Systems 2011 was established in May. The main activity is to cover agricultural irrigation ponds, forest fire water pits, ornamental ponds and open channels with Lineflex EPDM geomembrane and thus waterproof. World-wide elastomer (so-called everyday rubber) materials have been developed with the continuous development of technology and the use of elastic polymers in many areas. Water-proof EPDM based rubber membranes have been developed. Thanks to their superior properties, EPDM membranes are successfully used in a wide range of atmospheric conditions. EPDM membranes do not lose their elastic properties even in extreme conditions such as the temperature range of -40 özelliklerC to + 120 ekC. EP
- Infrastructure Work on Pazaryeri-Bursa Highway 27/05/2014 Infrastructure Work on Pazaryeri-Bursa Highway: Karaelmalar Creek Bridge on Pazaryeri-Bursa Highway was renewed. Marketplace Mayor Muzaffer Yalcin, Highways 14. Regional Directorate of the Karaelmalar Creek due to insufficient bridge was demolished again due to the construction of the bridge and the road to the work of the AK Party Bilecik Deputy Fahrettin Poyraz and thanked the authorities. Yalcin, indicating that the bridge is of great importance for the city, "Oil is too much of the time when the citizens' house and fields were inundated. Pazaryeri-Bursa highway bridge stayed in the pit. The road was approached to the 60 centimeter. The visibility was corrected.
- Azer Construction - Özgün Yapı and Rhomberg Bau Ag - Çelikler Contracting Construction joint venture Sincan - Ankara - Kayaş has appealed to the JCC for the result of the reconstruction of Kayaş line 19/09/2012 New developments will be realized regarding the tender of the. Construction of the Sincan - Ankara - Kayaş Line Reconstruction (Başkentray) ”tender to be realized by the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Azer Construction - Özgün Yapı and Rhomberg Bau Ag - Çelikler Contracting Joint venture made an appeal to the Public Procurement Authority (GCC) for the result of the tender. At this stage, the JCC decision is expected. As it is known, the JCC has rejected the objection made by Porr Bau GmbH to the conclusion of the tender for the rebuilding of the Sincan - Ankara - Kayaş line, while the joint venture GmbH
- Agora-Kadifekale Cable Car Project Provides Life Water to Izmir Tourism 13/09/2018 The tourism potential of high tourism tourism in Izmir, highlighting the importance of Yaşar University Faculty Member Archeologist Prof. Dr. Recep Meriç reminded of the planned ropeway project from Agora to Kadifekale. The recent increases in the exchange rates once again revealed the importance of tourism inputs. The tourism potential of high-quality tourism in Izmir, pointing out the importance of the Faculty Member of the Archaeologist Prof. Yaşar University. Dr. Recep Meriç reminded of the planned ropeway project from Agora to Kadifekale. Evaluating what the project can do to the city if the project is done. Dr. Dr. Meriç, "Tourism, especially in a period of economic problems, and the evaluation of diversification is great"